build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
12-06-2020, 09:20 PM
ASVOR FINNVI
Healing & Fighting
[8 Years old - Female - Bisexual - Married to Valdis - Member of Fireside ]

Ásvor is my old Viking healer, resident of Fireside, wife of Valdis and mother of their adopted son Ulfr. She's generally keeps to herself, only loyal to her family and her pack. She's a good example of a wolf who seems good but only by virtue of her company. When it comes to strangers she's much less apt to be kind, though truthfully she's softened some with time. She's not the type of healer to go out of her way to help a stranger, except when it suits her or she thinks a payday is to be earned. She does have a penchant for hallucinogenic substances as well as poisons, so be wary with what she's trying to feed you if you don't know her well!

• Will gladly concoct poisons or other questionable herbal mixtures for a price
  • Open for fighting and healing lessons for Fireside members, or others (again, for a price or trade of some sort)
CAELIA BLYTHE ADRAVENDI
Intellect & Fighting
[3 Years old - Female - Heterosexual? - Member of Valhalla ]

Caelia is my serious, proud, headstrong Valhallan. She's going through a bit of an identity crisis right now. Her blood family is first and foremost the most important thing in her life, but she also values her pack quite highly. Right now she's mourning the loss of her first real non-family friend and trying to figure out who she is, and what she wants out of life, so she's open for a lot of things!

• Could use all kinds of different interactions to help her figure out exactly who she is
  • Spars are good, even scuffles (she's proud, bordering on egotistical if you insult her or her family)
  • Romance? Interested in exploring this with her, though she'd be picky with who she deemed good enough to pursue
CORVUS DESTRUCTION
Fighting & Hunting
[4 Years old - Male - Heterosexual? - Taken by Twig - Member of Abaven ]

Corvus is my awkward, down-to-earth Destruction. Not at all like his family's namesake, he has a heart of gold, and wants nothing more than to keep his family and pack safe and happy. He struggles with his own self worth quite a bit but at the end of the day, he's driven by the betterment of Abaven and his family, loyal to the core.

• Hunting and fighting threads are always welcome!
  • Any interactions, really; Corvus is a genuinely good guy and will help anyone, unless they give him a reason not to
Eyrún Freyleif Finnvi
Fighting & Intellect>
[3 Years old - Female - Sexuality Unknown - Single - Loner]

Eyrún is my slightly mentally unstable viking. She believes she was put on this world to do the work of the gods and goddesses, and that is exactly what she intends to do. She can be quite fanatical, taking criticism of her faith extremely poorly. She can be quite manic, rapidly shifting from one thought process to another, her emoptions shifting with the same unpredictability. Though she's hardly what anyone would consider a good wolf, she is willing to teach anyone willing about her faith.. and generally her moods aren't that bad, until they are..

• Anyone to corrupt teach about her gods
  • Anyone to fight with (practice or otherwise)
Kai Jarvela
Hunting & Navigation
[6 Years old - Male - Pansexual - Loner]

Adventurous loner-turned-father, Kai just recently had an unexpected litter and will be quite preoccupied with that for awhile. At the core Kai is a free-spirited, independent man, not one to remain in one place for long, unwilling to lay down roots anywhere - or for anyone. He is fun-loving and his number one priority in life is having a good time, no matter how foolish or dangeorus his plans may be. He has a serious side too though, with a strong reverence for his family and for nature, always one to stop and see the beauty in everything; he has no room in his life for negativity or regret.

• Hunting and navigation threads!
  • Friends of all kinds, adventure buddies, flings, etc.
  • Romance? Kai is polyamorous and I am 100% down for any love triangles or relationship drama for him! When he loves, he loves deeply, but he's not the 'settling down' type at all so that leaves a lot of opportunity for angst/heartache/drama
Kaija Jarvela-Ancora
Navigation & Fighting
[Pup - Female - Member of Valhalla ]

My newest Jarvela and daughter of Kai, Kaija is just a kid and will be slowly figuring out who she is. Much like her dad she will grow to be fiercely independent and wild, willing to do whatever she needs to get what she wants. She is already loud and social, eager to meet anyone she can and see as much of the world as possible.

• Friends, especially other pups and young wolves
  • Navigation and fighting threads (puppy fights only, please!) Keep in mind she won't wander too far from Valhalla quite yet
Kiela Jarvela
Intellect & Navigation
[2 Years old - Female - Pansexual - Loner]

My more traditional Jarvela, Kiela is another independent wolf, though tends to be more serious than many of her family members. She has more traditional values, regarding reindeer as sacred. The natural world as a whole is considered sacred by her, and she spends more time among trees and grass than she does the company of other wolves. Though she struggles to communicate sometimes with others (both due to her language as well as her own seclusion from the world around her), she genuinely wants to learn about others, and once her trust is earned it will no doubt be lifelong.

• Navigation threads!
Kirsi
Intellect & Fighting
[5 Years old - Female - Heterosexual - Taken by Song - Member of Winterfell ]

Kirsi is complex, a woman riddled with secret traumas from her past life. She is cold on the surface, with a tendency to be self-centered, though lately she has warmed up to the idea of starting a new life with Song within Winterfell.

Currently closed for plots.
Sota
Intellect & Navigation
[3 Years old - Male - Sexuality Unknown - Single - Member of The Hallows ]

Sota is my little ninja tree-climber, though unfortunately he's been healing from a broken leg within The Hallows. His entire identify has been uprooted after changes in his life and he is currently trying to figure out where he fits in the world. Overall he's a respectful gentleman with a love for children, and he always has a positive outlook on life.

• Friends! He'll talk to practically anyone!
  • Navigation threads
  • Anything! Hit me with ideas
Spirit Destruction
Healing & Fighting
[2 Years old - Male - Homosexual? - Single - Member of Abaven ]

My fearful, painfully shy Abaven healer, Spirit is another character with a heart of gold. Suffering emotionally from his mother's disappearance, he's pretty closed-off right now while he tries to deal with things. He's a bit of a daydreamer, using his imagination as a way to cope with his fears and feelings of inadequecy, and he tends to seem far-away when he's not actively engaged in something. He's been working on honing his healing skills, hoping he might become a productive and useful member of Abaven, terrified of being a burden to them.

Currently closed for plots.
Thalia Abraxas
Fighting & Intellect
[2 Years old - Female - Homosexual? - Emotionally taken - Member of Aerie ]

My complex Abraxas, Thalia is a hard one to pin down. She's completely devout to her family, and the Fallen God, to a fault. Because of her faith, she tends to be extremely paranoid about everything - from the intentions of others, to the well-being of her family, and finally about how others perceive her. She rarely expresses her emotions well even when she tries, definitely a closed book in that regard.

• Interactions within Abaven - especially with characters wary of the Abraxas
  • Interactions with anyone who wants to meet an Abraxas.. whether they've had bad experiences with them or otherwise
  • Fighting threads

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
12-06-2020, 09:30 PM
Jynn and Sota should go exploring! I'd love more nav threads for her.

Ysmir

The Syndicate
Ghazi

Advanced Fighter (70)

Intermediate Hunter (55)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze Participant
12-09-2020, 08:14 AM
not 100% sure how to get them together but I'd really like to get Ysmir and Kaija together! Maybe some puppy spar but more I'd like to see the interaction between quiet boy and boistrous girl!

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
12-09-2020, 11:54 AM
For some reason I want to toss Darya at Caelia
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Iza

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-12-2020, 02:41 PM
I would really like for Iza to meet Eyrun, not sure why but I feel like they could have a very interesting relationship with both of them believing very much in their own set of gods
[Image: izanew1.png]