Pure

Selyan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-08-2014, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2014, 10:29 PM by Selyan.)

Selyan had been huddled up in the pits around Kennocha Lake for a few days now; the snow had fallen hard in the upper mountains of which he?d descended from. It was more peaceful here, the snow was soft and laid in fluffy sheets on the damp ground. Around Kennocha, though, snow wasn?t falling due to the water?s heat rippling across the banks in tangible waves. It was a refreshing temperature and the chill felt blissful on the white wolf?s face. He was laid cross-ways along the bank of the lake. It was approaching dusk, so Selyan knew he should be packing in for sleep soon, but he felt so? content here at the edge of the reflecting pool. He could see the dull sun on the horizon?s edge just feet in front of him and he stared. He stared at the lake?s surface, paling the beauty of the bright orb. It made him think. No wolf was able to ever view the true beauty of the sun, that great mysterious rock that gives them all life. But here, in the water, he could see into a glimpse of it and it made him feel lower.

I?m just a lowly being. I blanch in the presence of the elements.

Kennocha, he?d learned the name from a wolf in the mountain, gave him power. And although it didn?t make him feel powerful, it made him feel humbled. Selyan bowed his head, closing his golden eyes against the growingly shadowed water. When he opened them once more, after a short semi-prayer to whatever high being that he barely believed in, he took a moment to recognize himself. He didn?t look too hot. His eyes seemed hollow and there wasn?t much life within their deep yellow. He stood, raising his head slowly up to meet the tip of a rising moon above the forest?s edge.

Quote:
table made by jeanelle
Regards,
Ryan White

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-08-2014, 10:05 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2014, 10:12 PM by Misha.)

The view was spectacular this wintery evening. The sunset here was always beautiful against the white backgrounds of the northern winter elegance, but something was different this night. The dusk was enticing to the female, inviting her to stay and watch.

Misha would make her way to the edge of the Kennocha lake, her favorite place to let herself go and be herself. It was such a peaceful setting, one so easily to get lost in the solitude. The small femme would let a soft sigh escape her ebony lips as she would seat herself on her haunches, taking in notice of the other wolf seeking peace at the Kennocha lake as well. Misha would open her maw, throwing up a greeting, melodic chords ringing in the winter air. "Sup?"

Selyan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-08-2014, 10:27 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2014, 10:28 PM by Selyan.)

As Selyan casually watched the moonrise, a new wolf came into the clearing. She seemed to be only a dark silhouette against the nighttime tree line. He stood and bowed politely to her before words could be exchanged. After few steps forward he took notice of her trancelike eyes, crystalline. Their mystic blue reminded him of the accompanying lake and of the moon on dark nights and of the mountain peaks adorning the winter skyline. She spoke and he heard the dumb prey creatures scatter, the ones that had not already fled due to the presence of two able-bodied wolves. Unlike those fearful tiny animals, Sel was soothed by her words, or word singular, even with it hiding under her casual tone.

?Hello, madame,? he replied in a low, slightly timid voice. It was volumeous enough to effectively travel the few yards between them, but still only a politely submissive phrase, ?I am Selyan of the North, only here to rest. I don?t mean to trespass if this is under your claim.?

Quote:
table made by jeanelle
Regards,
Ryan White

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-08-2014, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2014, 10:46 PM by Misha.)
"Yes, the whole land of Alacritis belongs to I, Misha Elaine Cae!!" She would say, throwing up a howl. Of course she was joking. "Oh no, sweetheart, I don't own much around here except my dignity." Misha would say, taking a bow. "Misha Elaine Cae, at your service as a friend, lover, or just a weird stalker girl that you can never get rid of," she would say, followed by a giggle. The wolf was a medium sized brute with pale white snow fur and illuminating golden bright yellow eyes. He was a sight for sore eyes, his bleach colored pelt blending right into the white snow. She would yawn and shake herself, sending white snow flying into the air. "So, what brings you here, bae?"

OOC: She's such a flirt xD

Selyan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-09-2014, 08:30 AM

His first impression of the she-wolf a few months ago would?ve been condescending. Back when he felt invincible, he would?ve seen her as lower than him. But there at the Lake, Selyan felt more than delighted. She was unusually kind to him-being a stranger-and seemed very light-hearted. It was refreshing to find such a kind wolf after his trek down here. After her words had danced across the cold air, he could physically feel the heat rising to his face. His chest felt solid, unlike it had for a long time and he indulged himself in Misha?s features. She wasn?t stunningly gorgeous at first sight especially since really all he could see was her eyes in the dusk, but after taking note of her elegant form, he did see the beauty within her. Her coat was such a differentiating fluidity of color: browns here, greys there, white filler along her legs. Her eyes, again he was drawn to them. His lungs were weighted with each breath and he couldn?t speak on his first attempt. After a bout with his tightening throat, he sputtered out a few words until he gained his ground, ?I?m looking to join the pack known as Totuga. Do you know of it?? He didn?t dare toss flirts back at her, if that was even what she was playing. He was too frightened: first, of being put down and second, of offending her away into the forest.
Quote:
table made by jeanelle
Regards,
Ryan White

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-09-2014, 08:46 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2014, 08:51 AM by Misha.)

"Oh doll, luckily I do own one more thing; a rank in the Tortugan pack. We could use a sweetie like you around here, you seem confident and pretentious. A good sense of character around here." The femme would lift herself up and make ways to the male known as Selyan.

"You know, love, your eyes remind me of the yellow sun when dawn breaks." She would say in a soft voice, slumping down in front of the male, crossing one paw over the other, she would watch him, her blue grey sapphire eyes staring into his yellow orbs.

Selyan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-09-2014, 09:07 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2014, 09:12 AM by Selyan.)

Misha swaggered towards him, her body flowing, hips swaying hypnotically. Selyan chewed the inside of his cheek as she descended in front of him. He looked down upon her, at first unsure what to do. But then his body nearly dragged him down with the female. Their faces were now only about a foot away from each other and he felt nervous for a moment, his eyes locked by hers. She called him sweet, oh if only she knew what he tasted like. With that, he imagined his lips on hers and his body curled around hers in the snow. His throat let go of a small instinctive grumble ?And yours, of the clear night sky ready to blanket itself over us. But that sky, that?s nothing in your eyes. I have no care for this sky above my head nor the snow under my chest. No heed to the forest around me or the mountains above us. They mean nothing to me with your beautiful eyes in front of mine.? His voice came out low and soft, but it resembled nothing of a whisper. It was strong until he realized what he was rolling over in his mind had been released from its hold and was now settling in the place between him and the gorgeous she-wolf.
Quote:
table made by jeanelle
Regards,
Ryan White

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-09-2014, 09:53 AM

Misha would smile when the male would plant himself down in front of her. He was enticed by her. And she knew it. Those yellow orbs held hunger when they were staring her down. Misha would raise her brow at his compliment, the brute describing her blue grey orbs as a hypnotic act. She would bow her head, black ebony lips pulling back in a smile. "Why thank you, love. I must say your's are impressive as well. Shining like the sun at high noon, or reflecting like the world's most favored treasures," Misha would say, nodding slowly. It was true, his yellow orbs, a pool of gold in this white wintery scene. It was beginning to get dark, the stars were coming out, the starlight twinkling in the fae's blue grey eyes.

Selyan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-09-2014, 01:18 PM

After the mistakenly voiced compliments left him, the she-wolf smiled, surprisingly. Selyan had been prepared for a colding or a bite to the ear, but not this soft grin. Misha then went as far to return another poetic comment on his eyes, shocking him yet again. His stomach quivered with delight and he laughed softly, ?I hope you don?t take me as impolite, but haven?t yet queried: why are you here?? He was interested in this pretty little thing; she made him feel so light. Her voice lifted him up and made him feel as if he could do anything he wanted, it made him feel wanted even if that wasn?t her intention.
Quote:
table made by jeanelle
Regards,
Ryan White

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-09-2014, 02:19 PM
I got my red dress on tonight

dancin' in the dark in the pale moonlight

The male would ask what Misha was here for, or what her intentions of her being here were. "Well, I was looking for some solitude, but I guess I just needed company from you, love. You've brightened my mood up with your sweet talk and golden, sun-reflecting orbs, sweetcheeks. Thanks for putting up with me, bae." She would say, smiling up at the white male. And now, the same question lingered in her thoughts. "And, doll, if I may ask and word my thoughts, what brings you out here, to Kennocha lake of Tortugan territory on a beautiful night like this one?" She would say with a tilt of her crown to the darkened sky. All of the stars had come out to play.

throw my hair up real big, beauty queen stylehigh heels off I'm feeling alive

Selyan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-09-2014, 03:14 PM

At first he took her inquisition as a threat, as a challenge. But quickly he realized that she was only meaning to learn more about him and then he was even more frightened. People don?t ?get to know? Selyan, he prefers to be a mysterious creature. As the conversation seemed to veer towards him, he sputtered even under the light weight of such a simple question, ?I?m only here to? uhm.. I need to join a pack.? His eyes grew wide and he shook his head, fidgeting with his paws.
Quote:
table made by jeanelle
Regards,
Ryan White

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-09-2014, 03:52 PM
Misha would glance back at the male when he stuttered his words and dropped his golden orbed gaze to the ground. "Oh doll, I'm positive you'll fit perfectly into our pack," Misha would say as she would lift herself and lay down beside Selyan, their bodies touching, creating heat between the two. "What's wrong, Sel?" The small fae would ask in seriousness, a tinge of worry in her melodic voice. Even though they had only met that day, Misha cared greatly for this male known as Selyan. And, it seemed that he cared greatly for her as well, with all the compliments he gave her and the way he stared into her blue grey sapphire eyes..

Selyan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-09-2014, 08:38 PM

I would fit perfectly in your pack? You would fit perfectly next to me.

Before he could even voice his thoughts, Misha obliged. Her body rubbed against his, shifting to fit into his shape. It felt strange at first, he?d never been this close to anyone but his mother and? Shantun. His eyes flickered to the ground for a moment, dark with pain. But slowly, he could feel the she-wolf?s warmth seep into his skin and he was calmed. He closed his eyes and curled towards Misha.

Although she had been asking about his previous nervousness, now that she was next to him, he was content. ?It?s nothing, sweetheart,? he whispered, resting his head on the top hers for a second before returning to his former position, turning to scan her eyes once more. He couldn?t get enough of this she-wolf.

Quote:
table made by jeanelle
Regards,
Ryan White

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-09-2014, 09:56 PM

OOC; D'AWWW SHUCKS. HIS FIRST THOUGHT <3
She would smile once he called her sweetheart, the word bringing a soft blush to the fae's cheeks. It seemed as he would finally be warming up to the fae with sapphire blue eyes. "Oh doll, I'm so glad you're okay," she would say, a smile pulling back her ebony lips as she stared into his golden orbs. And it seemed that she was warming up to him as well, the male having quite the right effect on Misha. "I am happy I met you Sel, and I hope you feel welcomed at Alacritis.. In Tortuga.. Even lying here with me under the starlit sky."

Selyan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-10-2014, 08:00 AM

Her smile dazzled him, the way her lips curved so smoothly on her face, the way he could see the emotion in her eyes. Selyan almost felt entranced, locked in her magnificent spell, his own eyes ficking across her face and her paws, her body when she moved. ?I?m glad to have met you as well; you truly are a lovely sort of beast and I do enjoy being here with you, but soon I must depart. I have to go continue a search.? For a moment, he thought again of his brother, but then back to the feminine scent he?d found in the forests yesterday. He could meet the Alpha with Misha at his side, but he felt that would be rude and presumptuous.

?I?m going to finish my night here. You are more than welcome to stay with me, but if you must go, I would understand. I will see you soon anyways.? He didn't add in my dreams, but it was true that he would hopefully see her in Tortuga within the next few days. He looked forward to that and it was one of the only things he'd appreciated in a long while.

OOC: Selyan?s fluid time is as follows: hiking off the mountains, getting caught up in the mines one night to come out in the Tortuga forests where he finds the dominant scent of the packwolves, he began tracking it in search of the alpha but when night began to fell, he took shelter at the lake and met Misha. When he awakes after spending the night alone/with Misha, he continues to follow Roman?s trail and meets Roman. I just wanted to make you aware of how I have to work things out in order to make my timeline accurate because it seems that this thread may come to end soon.
Quote:
table made by jeanelle
Regards,
Ryan White

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-10-2014, 11:08 AM
I got my red dress on tonight

dancin' in the dark in the pale moonlight

She would sigh, deciphering her decision. She had been feeling sick for a while already today, a hot fever striking her body. Her muscles were twitching and her bones were sore and aching from her exhausting fever. She knew she was catching something, and that hopefully it wasn't something serious.. "I don't feel too well, and I must go.. But, I hope to see you in the pack soon," she would say with a smile, her throat growing hoarse. She would pull her weak form up and walk away from the male, deeper into her pack lands.

OOC; The start of Misha getting the epidemic, and I was planning maybe after this thread, we can start another one out of Tortugan lands but still in the Northern area of her suffering through the epidemic and he just stumbles upon her? Just PM me about it if you're up for it c: Oh how I loooooove liquid time. ~Exit Misha

throw my hair up real big, beauty queen stylehigh heels off I'm feeling alive

Selyan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-13-2014, 06:36 PM

The gorgeous Misha decided to depart; her telling of it pierced Sel?s heart. He had said ill-fated goodbyes to many a wolf and he felt that this would be one. He wouldn?t lay his eyes on hers again. Her beauty would never be his to know. The warmth she brought him, the hope she offered: it would all soon be nothing except a memory. She smiled and he presented one back to her, frail and fake. Her body detached from his and she left, his golden eyes on her form the entire time until he could no longer discern wolf from shadow or creature from tree. The lake glistened, the liquid beneath its ice whispering love to the quixotic white wolf. He laid his head on his paws, recollecting his thoughts for a moment. He raised his head.

?I love you!? he called after the long-gone fae.

His words were eaten by the silence and growing dread in his stomach.
Quote:
table made by jeanelle
Regards,
Ryan White