size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Valentines 2020Trick 2019
12-14-2020, 02:08 AM
Alright, so this plot is simple and straight to the point. I'm looking for a potentially interesting plot involving my girl Kairi here. She's one of my best babies (and I fail as a parent for neglecting her T_T ) she's lacking interesting things to happen, and so far she's kinda just been wandering around aimlessly with nothing going on.

I pretty much decided she had left Boreas for a little while in search of the guy she was falling in love with but ended up not finding him and came back to find that Lirim was no longer around. Now she's sad, has no friends, and is afraid her brother might be mad at her for taking off without saying anything so of course, her anxiety about that has kept her from seeking him out.

SO, what I thought would be fun (and why not possibly torture one of my special little beans), is potentially having someone knock her up. I don't really care how it happens. For the drama route, i'm cool with someone taking advantage of her naivete and idk, drugging her, getting her drunk, force breeding, whatever. I don't think a one night stand type thing like "hey pretty lady, wanna come to my place tonight?" would work because...well...she's kinda air headed and wouldn't get the hint.

IN THE RED CORNER, I'm also cool with an actual love plot and something blooming between them. She's kinda desperate for love the older she gets, so this would be a good route but honestly, I'm cool with just about anything.

I have a spicy heat drink from the firefly festival we had a while back, so if any potential plot happens outside of her season, then I got that part covered.

Thanks for reading! feel free to post here or hmu on discord, ty.

Art

Kefka

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Critical Fail!
12-15-2020, 01:14 PM
I do have Kefka I've just been throwing around for funsies, he would for sure take advantage of her without issue (and I mean his dad raped Jewell and all that unknown IC drama) Could perhaps play into his later death plots?

Lots of discounts come with him, Full and partial coloring, Melanism, a little extra height. He's got a circle on his face idk

But yeah, I don't mind throwing him in as a back up if you need someone!

!Rated R! For language and sexual themes. Prone to violence.

(Kah-ef-kah Ah-brax-us)

Scent: Roses
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Season: Winter
Height: 40 inches
Home: Grapevine Cathedral
Maims: Sheath scarring, barely noticeable unless someone is actually looking there while he is belly-up

Important Details:

Gimli

Hemlock
Paladin

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (175)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Small
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship1KIce Bridge ExplorerChristmas 2019Treat 2019
12-18-2020, 08:47 PM
He's not a bad candidate actually! I mean, his dad raped kairi's adopted sister, what are the odds? lmao family trend I guess *cough*

I'm down for it :x