size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Critical Fail!
12-16-2020, 07:09 PM

Even though Kefka had made Dreamer's Col his selected home outside of the forest where he stuck near Lurid, he was still out wandering the lands of Boreas with Relm at his side of course. But still, he tried to spend most of his time up north and at the Col and Red Forest, he had after all taken care in making pelts and furs for his den there.

He trekked the forest as if on patrol in a pack, and it was with well meaning. He'd scout the area to make sure there was no one out and about to harm either Relm or Kichi, and Lurid was still in no position to protect Kichi herself given the circumstance. He tried to keep an eye out for a deer or something small he could take down for his and Relm's dinner tonight. But it seemed that the little prey he'd spot would be keen in noticing his presence and take off in a very far distance. It was still early though and he had plenty of time to decide when he would stalk and take one down.

Walk "Talk" Think

!Rated R! For language and sexual themes. Prone to violence.

(Kah-ef-kah Ah-brax-us)

Scent: Roses
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Season: Winter
Height: 40 inches
Home: Grapevine Cathedral
Maims: Sheath scarring, barely noticeable unless someone is actually looking there while he is belly-up

Important Details:

Alastor

"You're never fully dressed without a smile!"

Elysium
Advisor

Master Fighter (243)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
12-16-2020, 10:49 PM

As had become his routine in recent weeks since Lurid's injury, the massive black brute was walking laps around the perimeter of Lurid's den. With his empress all but incapacitated and in need of recovery and Kichi being a pawful as usual, Alastor had assumed responsibility for all security and survival details, including mundane patrols and hunting for their meals. It was tiring to work entirely on his own for three mouths to feed, not counting Lurid's pets, but he was left with little choice. The Mirovis pack would not be coming for another whole season, and with no word on when to expect the arrival of the rest of the Amaris family, Alastor had to assume they were on their own for the time being. Being alone with an approaching winter in the harsh north was not his definition of an ideal circumstance—but it was the situation he found himself in, and he had to do the best he could with what he had.

A soft humming tune came from the red-brindled brute as he walked leisurely through the forest, his height affording him great views through the trees in all directions. His onyx-black eyes searched for both threat and for food. Although he doubted anyone in Boreas would be targeting his queen given their incognito status in these lands, he never wanted to take that chance and let his guard down. Besides, if he came across a herd of elk or deer that looked particularly tasty, he could bring her and the lad back a little snack. It never hurt to hone your skills, after all! The notion made the man chuckle between his humming, the corners of his lips permanently curled up in a subtle smile that concealed the manic grin hidden behind. Alastor's tune seemed to echo around the nearby trees like a phantom's song, unsettling and eerie in the otherwise quiet and empty lands.

Alastor peered up at the shedding trees, the redwoods having lost most of their needles by now and coating the forest floor in a fine carpet of browning thorns. The late-autumn forest almost appeared to be dying in preparations for winter. It was quite the sight to behold, one Alastor found himself captivated by. His patrol was beginning to feel more like a stroll in the woods than guard duty; the lack of signs of life proving to be both reassuring and terribly boring. So he walked on, humming his song and watching, waiting, listening...

"Speech" | Thoughts

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.

Kefka

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

12-16-2020, 11:28 PM

Unknowingly, the two males were patrolling the grounds together. Not that Lurid had set up any schedule for them after all. Kefka was off scouting in other lands or parts of Boreas usually, and perhaps the few times he was out around the Red Forest, the other brute who lived here was off in their den or out hunting somewhere close by. Still, their scents must have intertwined not to make arise out of either them. Alastor's scent was immediately apparent when Kefka sought out Lurid after the birth of Relm, though if Alastor even picked up on Kefka's scent it probably wasn't routine.

The nearly silent sound of rustling came to him as specks, his own dark optics searching through the trees to find the source not sensing that it was anything of danger. It was hard to point out the dire brute, but his red markings would slightly dance along as he wandered and by the time Kefka had actually spotted him, he wouldn't be surprised if he was found at that point either.

A matching grin to Kefka's features as they closed the distance between each other, he couldn't help but almost believe the two were brothers if only the slightest things were different when compared. Kefka would close as much distance as allotted, showing no fear toward the larger brute but not attempting any kind of dominance either. "Guess you're the other big boy in this neck of the woods." His usual exaggerated coo along his features, he was expecting the male to go along with his joking manner, not that he ignored he could do otherwise. Kefka cared little about offending others, but if Lurid had this man stick around, surely he'd understand Kefka's less than serious attitude.

Walk "Talk" Think

(Kah-ef-kah Ah-brax-us)

Maims: Sheath scarring, barely noticeable unless someone is actually looking there while he is belly-up

Important Details:

Alastor

Elysium
Advisor

Master Fighter (243)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
12-17-2020, 01:09 AM

Alastor paid little attention to the lack of birds chirping or any other signs of life around the barren north. It was late in the season, and many birds had already migrated south for the winter. It did leave the world silent and empty though, and as such, every sound seemed amplified tenfold. That was why it was so easy for him to hear the shifting of fallen leaves and pine needles somewhere nearby. Alastor's humming stopped abruptly, his ears lifted to catch every sound. There, again, to the side. The dire brute's head snapped in the direction of the sound, rounding a thicket of trees to spot the other male. He was fairly large compared to other wolves with a distinctly unique and shiny coat. The blending hues natural whites, browns, and blacks were accentuated with stark pink bridling and a macabre red smile permanently painted into his fur along his muzzle. His trademark grin made a slow appearance across his features as he studied the newcomer, turning to approach the man with slow, measured steps. The other wolf approached him with as little fear as Alastor showed. Ah, so either he was equally as brave or equally as mad. Either way, this was shaping up to be fun.

Alastor stopped once the two were only a few yards apart. Up close, Alastor was able to see the similar melanistic black irises he possessed in the eyes of the other brute. There was no fear or trepidation in either man's expressions or body language, yet similarly Alastor made no move to assert himself over the smaller male. He had no need to. Besides, this wolf was an oddity, just like he was. Lurid had mentioned a wolf that looked like a clown would be joining them. Perhaps this was that wolf. "I suppose I should be flattered to have a stalker," he remarked, toothy smile on his face and voice drenched in dry humor. "Lurid mentioned someone was coming to join us. I'm taking it that someone is you." The dark dire gave a short chuckle. "You definitely have the aesthetic she goes for. If nothing else, Lurid does have a type."

Although many would treat either wolf with guarded caution, Alastor felt no danger from the colorful brute. He was more intrigued by him than anything else. Since his arrival in Boreas, almost every wolf he'd met, he'd killed. This was his first time interacting with someone outside of Lurid's little "family", and Alastor did oh so enjoy making new friends!

"Speech" | Thoughts

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.

Kefka

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

12-17-2020, 08:45 AM

They mirrored each other which was expected as Kefka came closer to the dark and red brute, and though Kefka was comparing the man as his brother, he was so much more relatable than his actual. Or at least what he remembered of him. But neither of the brutes went to over power each other and it would appear they both had the dark, stale humor that usually wasn't in the best interest of them towards others. Though Kefka had his short life of bad deeds it could only be wondered if the brute was truly the same as him. A good man possessed by evil rather than a bad man who craved it.

He would move to stalk around to the side of the other male, looking him up and down as if to size him up but his menacing grin would show he was otherwise uninterested in just lashing out to attack him. "So it seems you say I have have some competition. Or perhaps, it's you who has the competitor." All a joke, though Kefka had been drawn to Lurid sexually, no more than any raging male would at least, he actually had little plans to pursue anything more serious with her or anything at all for that matter. Though if the offer was on the table he absolutely wouldn't pass up the chance to get laid, and a good lay at that.

His gaze went to look behind himself at the empty trees through the forest, as if he heard a sound but the entire grounds were silent other than the two of them. Maybe looking to see they were alone? There was no real intention for him doing otherwise, or maybe it was to arise the male that he was more than willing to pull out a fight without the presence of Lurid. Though that wasn't his intention at all either. A hard man to read himself. His clown grin was usually misleading to his emotions, and a strong mask at that. He'd turn back to look at the male without a changed expression, "Oh, so you tell me we're the same type? I suppose I should be flattered. Guess me and Lurid will have to fight it out over you then, I'd have to admit we are a much better match." Kefka was far from homosexual, but where would the fun be if he just said simple hello's and goodbye's? He wasn't one to talk about his past that was, his most recent at least. He had to keep his company entertained after all. If anything, Alastor should see it as a compliment.

Walk "Talk" Think

(Kah-ef-kah Ah-brax-us)

Important Details:

Alastor

Elysium
Advisor

Master Fighter (243)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

12-18-2020, 08:50 PM

The clown wolf was amusing, Alastor had to give him that! He watched with subtle movements of his head while the multi-toned male skulked along to his side, both wolves smiling like sadists back to one another all the while. He knew nothing about this man. Was he twisted and demented by other factors, just as he was—a wolf touched by madness by forces outside his design? Was he wicked and cruel by nature? Though he senses no immediate threat from the man, Alastor knew better than to ever let his guard down completely. He had been judged, sized, weighed and measured by others before; it was natural when one was as large as him. It bothered him little, so long a she could keep the other brute within his sights at all times. The man's words were opaquely veiled suggestions at the idea that both may be vying for Lurid's affections, but it was the way the man spoke the words that suggested a more blasé attitude toward their situation. It was comforting in an odd sense, and also a touch disappointing. Was Lurid not worth the pursuit to the clown? Or was he simply disinterested in the amount of effort it would require?

Kefka stopped and stared off into the forest. All at once, the oppressive silence bore down on them and Alastor became acutely aware at how alone they were. The north was barren this time of year. Only the hardest of animals survived up here through the unforgiving winters; all the rest scrambled south for fairer weather. The mere presence of the two of them meant that they had the capabilities to not just survive, but to thrive and endure. This wolf was dangerous—just as he was—but was he dangerous to Alastor? Alastor's eyes remained on the wolf at his side, watching him, studying him with a smile. Would he seize the opportunity to try and take claim to Alastor's position and as Lurid's mate, or would he content himself to a position of power beneath the two rulers of the empire?

He turned back, and their eyes locked again. The tension broke once more when the pink-accented wolf spoke again. This time, Alastor let out a barking laugh. Ah, the jester had jokes! Although Alastor also harbored no homosexual tendencies, the clown's faux proposition did bring a more genuine smile to his face and tickled him so. "Hahaha! Oh, you charmer, flattery will get you everywhere. I daresay we would be quite the striking pair, wouldn't we?" He laughed again. "Can't say I took you for a size queen, but I suppose everyone has a type." Alastor was glad that their encounter hadn't been a simple exchange of pleasantries. Some wolves could be so stuffy and boring, Kefka at least had the dry humor to keep things interesting. "I am glad Lurid found someone so amusing to add to her collection. Too many others are just so... dull." He flashed his teeth in a wider smile, black gaze meeting black gaze once more. "But I'm willing to bet there's more to you than just a good sense of humor." He didn't know why Kefka had decided to make his appearance now around the Red Forest, but it mattered little.

"Speech" | Thoughts

Kefka

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

01-14-2021, 07:13 PM

A queen size was not insulting to Kefka, though he definitely saw himself more as a king than a queen. But just as he was all jokes and giggles, Alastor showed the same card. If this were realistic however, Alastor was actually bigger by height and build than Kefka, so in this situation perhaps he could settle for that queen size. It would be fitting had the two been a pair, and Kefka could certainly play the woman if he swayed that way.

Kefka had to admit that he was actually quite fond of the brute. Not only was he similarly attractive as himself, he also seemed to hold the same silly attitude and humor as Kefka. All of which made him more enjoyable to be around. Though Kefka was sure there was more to his personality and history that would need a lot more time to get to know. As was the same for Kefka too. Which Alastor had certainly suspected already. "Nope, humor about sums me up. Though I can’t say most understand me quite the same as you."

As much as their encounter could have been more awkward or violent, Kefka was glad to have a good start with the brute. It had nothing to do with really being on good terms or igniting a potential friendship or ally, just truly the fact that he felt like Alastor would understand him more on a personal level as time went on. He brought the attention back to his fake attraction to the man, "Don’t suppose you’d like to battle over it then?" He’d joke per the norm, no hesitation as he went on, "You know, I win and you move in with me. You win and I guess Lurid can keep you."

Walk "Talk" Think

(Kah-ef-kah Ah-brax-us)

Important Details:

Alastor

Elysium
Advisor

Master Fighter (243)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

02-17-2021, 07:31 PM

Kefka responded, his answer vague and giving away nothing. Alastor had to respect the man for keeping his cards close to his chest. Ah well, it made no difference, it just gave the black brute something else to figure out about the enigmatic clown wolf. What fun! The two of them felt very much aligned, and as much as he had been concerned with how Lurid had spoken of this other male, he was quite enjoying their time together. The banter was delightful and quick and there was a lively spark in the air while each one sized up the other. Perhaps over time they'd reveal more to the other and see just how similar the two truly were, but for now, they'd enjoy the mystery.

Alastor gave another barking laugh when Kefka challenged him for his affections, the wages staked over Alastor's living arrangements. It was obviously in jest, but the prospect of getting to learn this new acquaintance through bloodsport was too tempting to resist. "Ooooh, you do know what to say, don't you?" he teased back with a bat of his eyelashes and an even wider, tooth-filled grin. "Very well, I could do with some fun! Two conditions though: no maiming this time—Lurid needs us whole until the rest of her family gets here—and if you win, you have to break the news to Lurid that I'm moving in with you." He shot a wink at Kefka, all-too-happy to keep their little games and jokes going. Alastor strode a couple paces away from Kefka, putting a little bit of distance between the two to maneuver once their spar kicked off. "What do you say, my clown-like friend? Agreeable terms?"

"Speech" | Thoughts