gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-18-2020, 09:39 PM

Ignis has finally begun to turn to the dark side. After fighting it for so long under the guidance of his uncle Acere and the rest of his family, the heart break he experienced with Corvus was enough to send him over the edge. Psychologically speaking, of course. Due to his Praetor lineage, Ignis inherited dissacociative identity disorder. However, he has the tendency to hide it pretty well, though there are times it slips out, particularly in siuations where he feels extremely stressed, threatened, or aggressive.

What does this have to do with anything and why does it matter?

Lemme tell ya...

This has been some huge development for him lately, and it's been quite interesting. I want to explore more things with him. Different types of interactions. I can't say how he'd react in any given situation considering I leave things purely IC and he's been a wild card lately. Is he planning a takeover? Seeking like minded individuals he can hang around with? Friends? Enemies? A slave ring? Proving he's the baddest of the bad? Maybe he just wants to go around and do what his dad did with the women (they were some very not nice things). Maybe a lover to help him get over the man who broke his heart and that he's been completely obsessed with? Or orphan kids he takes under his wing? Honestly, the possibilities are endless and I'm down for just about anything and everything (barring death matches for the time being, though likely will happen in the future).

For sure ideas/plots:
- I do have the idea of using my mystery litter pass for him. Though I am also not opposed to him potentially having pups with a bunch of women (or one, depending on how things pan out) as well (the latter can be discussed if there's interest).

- Still loves Corvus. Obviously. So there miiight be drama surrounding that, though what exactly is still up in the air. Maybe he'll decide to hurt Corvus for hurting him, buuutt not guaranteed because, well, he loves him >.>

- Another plot thing goes here

Throw your ideas at me!

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
12-18-2020, 09:42 PM
Hello yes Recluse would like to collect this man
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
12-18-2020, 10:21 PM
I'd definitely be down to thread them together tbh :x
Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Sorin

gems
size
build
player
12-18-2020, 10:39 PM
soooo i'm a glutton for edgy threads and all, perhaps we could find something for him and sorin? he'll be turning two soon, so I don't know if he'd want to try and take him under his wing (he'll be severely disappointed if he's trying to turn him dark tbh) or maybe a slave of some sorttttt. lemme know your thoughts!

Glitch

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
eirylys
12-18-2020, 10:46 PM
eyes you silently for possibly Ignis puppies because he wants one so badly

Ignis

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

12-18-2020, 11:15 PM
(12-18-2020, 10:39 PM)Sorin Wrote: soooo i'm a glutton for edgy threads and all, perhaps we could find something for him and sorin? he'll be turning two soon, so I don't know if he'd want to try and take him under his wing (he'll be severely disappointed if he's trying to turn him dark tbh) or maybe a slave of some sorttttt. lemme know your thoughts!

I'm totally down to thread them! Ignis himself wouldn't intentionally try to turn anyone dark, and I'm not sure if his alter persona would try (haven't explored that enough lol) but he'd be down to take him under his wing or something? We can always see what goes from there lol

Sorin

gems
size
build
player
12-18-2020, 11:20 PM
yeah, i'd totally be done for that! would you like me to make the thread? if so, where should I put it? c:

Ignis

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

12-18-2020, 11:25 PM
yes please! I think maybe somewhere North or East for now :x he's starting to broaden his horizons lol