gems
size
Small
build
player
Novella
06-08-2014, 04:04 PM
Quote:

So I've decided to see if anyone would be interested in adopting Emer's brothers. Ideally I'd like for them all to come in together, probably to try and find their sister though if it comes to it we can say they've split up along the way to cover more ground (or simply as they couldn't agree on which way to go)

These three boys do already have their names and appearances designed as well as a vague outline of their personalities. Please keep in mind that they were always a rather close family, looking out for each other especially their sister and have probably been worried sick since she left. I would also like for sizes would range between medium and large for them.

So, take a look at them they are listed below with their avatars and lineart but I have also made a table for each of them too - click! I want the players to be active with them, so if you fall inactive with them (without good reason) they may be put up for adoption again.

[Image: KelanAv1.png] [Image: 15zfczk.jpg]

KELAN LASAIR

As the first born in the litter views it as being his role to be the leader and look out for his siblings.

[Image: MuirinAv1.png] [Image: 1603582.jpg]

MUIRIN LASAIR

Has a bit of an authority complex that causes him to clash at times with Kelan, he would rather lead than follow. (Whether all wolves or simply his siblings is up to you)

[Image: DervosAv1.png] [Image: 2dlkobm.jpg]

DERVOS LASAIR

The quietest of the brothers, not likely to be as timid as Emer but a little more like her in terms of personality.

CODE
Name:
Personality:
RP Sample:

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
06-10-2014, 02:57 PM
Aw man. Kelen looks like a hot piece of wolf. Soooooo tempted, but I already have a lot of babies to look after

Eldarwen

gems
size
build
player
09-18-2014, 01:05 AM
Emer will be active again soon so these three boys are still looking for homes.