Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-08-2014, 12:22 PM
Right now I am only looking for plots with Liste.

She's a bit of a nutcase and extremely violent, but deep down hidden in her mind is her old friendly happy self.

She needs someone to beat up, someone to hook up with a lot, and maybe even some insane friends to hang with.

If someone was truly exceptional, he/she may be able to get her back to normal, but it would take a wolf who is both physically and mentally tough to deal with that project.

Venator

gems
size
build
player
06-08-2014, 01:18 PM
Venator has been kinda graveyarded recently and I'd be willing to throw him in as an eventual hook-up buddy and even someone to beat up?

Warja

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
06-08-2014, 02:14 PM
*hoists up Laufey* This boy here is in need of a beating. I don't know the how or the why of it, maybe he mouths off, maybe he thieves, maybe he does nothing to deserve it, I dunno, but he's available for a mauling. Likewise, he's used to crazy, so he probably wouldn't be fazed by Liste (unless she mauls him...but even then, if the circumstances are right, it could still work. Maybe she could punish him for being rude? He'd begrudgingly accept that he deserved it.), which could maybe lead to...something. Not quite a friendship, but a mutual...something xD Understanding, maybe? A 'you're alright, kid, so I won't maul you again...unless you deserve it' type thing.

I dunno, I'm just spewing 'maybes here xD

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-08-2014, 02:53 PM
Maybe Venator can end up being her "slave" of sorts? I noticed on his profile he's used to being bossed around. Liste would definitely keep him close for hook ups and for any occasion she felt the need to bite someone. XD

Liste could definitely find some reason to beat up Laufey. Maybe the goodness would keep her from totally mauling him, who knows. We should just throw them in a thread together and find out!!

Elli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-08-2014, 02:57 PM
I'm cool with it if you want to start a thread or if you can me to start a thread!

Warja

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
06-08-2014, 07:22 PM
Sounds good! Do you want to start a thread or do you want me to?

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-08-2014, 08:04 PM
Laz, if you could toss one up that would be great!! If not just lemme know!

Paradox

gems
size
build
player
06-08-2014, 09:32 PM
Lel would tap that! All the time if he could XD

Laufey

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
06-09-2014, 09:09 PM
I started a thread here: http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...=ST&f=66&t=9474
This character is prone to acts of EXTREME violence when provoked. If this makes you uncomfortable do not thread with him.

Liste

gems
size
build
player
06-09-2014, 09:16 PM
Lolag, I want Lel/Liste thread yesterday.

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
06-14-2014, 12:50 AM
Liste could meet maybe Kau, Galahad, or Allen... and just... see where it goes? xD

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-14-2014, 10:16 AM
Sure Keno, I'm down for whatever!

Destruction

gems