build
player
06-07-2014, 09:44 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Chase
How did you get here?: Friend

Character's Name: Apocalypse
Season of Birth: Spring
Adult Height: (in inches) 36
Appearance Description: Apocalypse has a somber and stygian icon. The cloak entwining his robust framework contains a variety of dingy shadings; ranging from a dull obsidian to a light fading ashen chrome, allowing for the coloration's to bind together and look disoriented and messy. His structure is well portioned based on his sizing; his columns are long and lean, allowing Apocalypse to carry his anatomy swiftly. The pelt stretching over his embodiment molds over his figure, acting as a shield for on-coming attacks and emphasizing the tendons and the muscles that trace along his tenacious framework. His optics are chromed in a deep liquid maroon shading; often casting a disheartening presence towards his peers. Due to this, his visionaries seem to stand out boldly and dominantly against his dim image. The cloak covering Apocalypse is also tousled and messy; never quite laying slick and smooth against his embodiment; causing his icon to look slightly shaggy at times. Apocalypse bares a grim scar from the bottom of his right eye and continues down to his right shoulder blade, courtesy of a past bear attack.

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
06-08-2014, 03:06 PM
I need the store purchase for the extra inch on his height and then he can be accepted =]
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Rakshra

gems
size
build
player
06-08-2014, 04:22 PM
He fixed it.

Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-08-2014, 04:34 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]