Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth Hunter
12-26-2020, 03:57 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2020, 04:13 PM by Panic.)

Panic wished to start with her rising, even if some could see her attempts as basic or stupid but for her, it was the beginning of what she wanted for her life. She wanted to learn more, more about war , about how to conquest others. She wanted to be like her mother, like Klein before her. But how to start? Who to ask? Somehow she wished to go on the pack lands wanting to find whoever would like to teach her, she was to ask anyone, as whoever she stumbled first into. She wanted to be the best of the best, someone no one would defeat.

She took a seat by the Shrine's edge looking around with wonder and hopping to get some help. Then without warning, she saw a slippery creature, an snake. As she had never seen one she approached. Of course, the snake didn't like the sudden approach and hissed. "I am Panic!" She said ignoring the danger. The snake narrowed her eyes. "What do you want wolf?" "Wanna be my friend yes? What's your name?" "I am Fear."

"Panic" | "Malachai" | "Belladona" | "Lurch"