size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
12-26-2020, 09:51 PM

Keetie had decided to take on some advice a wolf had given her. The pack known at ‘the Hallows’ was a friendly sort, with a few healers in its mix. It would be a good place to pick up some learning, and perhaps swap some herbs. It seemed like a good adventure at any rate.

The young woman trotted towards the border as late afternoon began to cast its shadows. Her pearly blue coat mixing in well against the early sunset. She fought the urge to preen, and concentrated instead on where she was going. Follow the river until you pass the nook - owned by another pack, so don’t go too close. Once you hear the falls or smell the springs, your there.

The roaring of the falling water had begun to make its presence known, and she could almost hear the crash of the ocean off in the distance somewhere. This place was… well… gorgeous. She grinned, and tipped back her head, calling out a friendly greeting without getting too close to the borders.

"Speech"

Resin

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
12-26-2020, 10:09 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2020, 10:12 PM by Resin.)

Resin had taken the evening patrol this day. It was just her luck that she had caught sight of the blue marbled woman as she walked along. The giant woman followed slowly along, her pace leisurely. The woman hadn't crossed the border yet but it seemed as though she was seeking it. When the fae howled out her greeting, Resin was already there, her black and grey body peeling from the shadows. She eyed the fae with one golden eye. "I am Resin, Aegies of The Hallows. What do you requre?" She was always this stately and businesslike.

Hopefully she wasn't here to ask for entry into the pack. There was no room and Resin had already had to turn people away. She was seriously considering which members to cut out of the pack so that she could make way for more industrious bodies.
"Speech"

[Image: GreYdcM.gif]

Daphne

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
12-26-2020, 10:27 PM

Daphne wasn’t meant to go to the borders when strangers howled, but that didn’t mean she wouldn’t get close enough to see what was going on if she was in the area. The large child hunkered down back in the foliage, her dark coat blending with the shadows. Ma Resin would know she was here, she always did, one eye or not, but maybe that was just a super power that mothers had? Pandora, her cinnamon raccoon stood out in the open ahead of her, seemingly engrossed in a pinecone, turning it this way and that and only offering the leader a casual glance (yes, Daphne was here, yes, she was keeping an eye on her...). It hadn’t yet clicked with the young girl that no matter how sneaky she tried to be, her companions large size and distinctive colouring would always give her away if anyone knew what they were looking for.

She finally got a peek at the stranger, big and blue like Art, but different... starry. So pretty! She almost stepped forward and gave herself away. The girl berated herself. She wasn’t exactly meant to be here yet.

"speech".

have a little faith in me
Daphne’s memories have been taken by fireflies in a trenchcoat
[Image: Daphne-Chibi1.png][Image: crossfitdaph.png]

Lorikeet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
12-27-2020, 10:41 PM

The one eyed wolf looked as through a few wars had chewed her up, and spat her out. She seemed to appear almost as soon as Keetie had howled. Sliding into view like a mirage. It added a sort of... mystic feeling to the pack. Neat place.

Offering a friendly smile, Keetie dipped her head in greeting. “A pleasure to meet you, Resin. I’m Keetie. I’ve heard your pack is rather knowledgeable in healing, and came to see if I can gain a little wisdom, and share some too.” The friendly warrior-healer explained.
She heard the sound of movement behind the warrior-alpha, but a glance over the other woman's shoulder did not reveal another wolf. Perhaps a part of that mystic-style vibe this beautiful queen was going for.

"Speech"

Resin

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
01-01-2021, 05:47 PM

The black and blue woman seemed respectful enough. It seemed that she came seeking knowledge. It was something that Resin was quite used to. Many wolves in the land sought to perfect the healing arts. Some of her own children did as well. "You can come out, Daphne." The grey woman tilted her head just enough to direct that long golden orb towards the girl like a beacon. She would have to teach Daphne about stealth just like she'd had to teach Rudyard.

Turning her attention back to the woman, Resin nodded. "What knowledge of healing my wolves have, you're free to learn. Come." With a pull of her shoulder, she motioned for Lorikeet to follow her. Dipping her head, Resin placed a lick atop her daughters crown before the trio of wolves continued through the forest and towards the springs.

"Speech"

[Image: GreYdcM.gif]

Daphne

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
01-08-2021, 07:55 PM

Daphne thought she was being a very good sneaker, despite whacking the bush she was hiding in with her excitable tail when the stranger said she was here to learn stuff. Maybe she might know some stuff she could teach Daphne too? Something that her brothers didn’t know. When Ma said she could come out, her eyes went wide. HOW DID SHE DO THAT? She had thought herself very super sneaky today especially. The girl bounded forward, all flailing long legs and bobbing oversized ears. She clearly still had some growing to do before she would fill those, and her paws out. Pandora waddled along on her heels, dropping the pine cone and grumbling about the girls pace. She gave her mother a beaming smile, ears tipping back apologetically, but only for a moment before her attention was on the other woman. "I’m Daphne! What’s your name? Where do you live? You’re really pretty, I like your colours, where did they come from?" The girl was so full of questions, she hardly took a breath or allowed any room for answering.

"speech".

have a little faith in me
Daphne’s memories have been taken by fireflies in a trenchcoat
[Image: Daphne-Chibi1.png][Image: crossfitdaph.png]

Lorikeet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
02-03-2021, 11:35 PM
Keetie’s lip twitched in amusement as the Alpha-women shifted her gaze and called out to another. Right in the direction Keetie had briefly thought she had heard movement, too. But that was all she had gotten, it seemed Resin had a second sense at knowing where the pups of her pack was. She could see how that could come in handy.

“Thank you” she said politely as the Alpha switched her attention back to Keetie, and she was quick to follow the scarred woman as she led her into the pack. The excitable pup dancing around her paws. “Hello little Daphne, I’m Lorikeet, but I go by Keetie. I don’t live anywhere, I travel almost every day. Thank you” she preened a little at the compliment, even knowing it as her due. “I came from a land far from here, and your two-toned eyes are gorgeous.” The woman wiggled her eyebrows, highlighting her own, almost matching, two toned eyes.

"Speech"