An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

VengeanceThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverExplorer
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - BisexualSnake Eyes1KDouble Master
12-30-2020, 08:17 AM

A fire! A fire! She was going to build a fire! Dagrún pranced along the Rio Grande looking for a good spot to build her fire. Halla was in tow somewhere behind her and Sperla took the skies above her. She was excited for this was the first time she was going to try and build a fire solo. Once Dagrún found a spot she started digging a fire pit for the sticks and brush she'd eventually collect. She glanced around and did not see many rocks to use for a fire ring so she focused on digging her pit deep so the fire wouldn't get away. Luckily, it was a nice fall day and there was very little wind that might blow sparks from the fire into the brush and cause a mess. She'd never be allowed to build a fire again if it got away and burned everything along the river side.

Panic

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth Hunter
12-31-2020, 01:09 PM

Panic had joined her mother in a little exploration, her mother told her not too go too far but Panic wasn't one to follow other's orders, not even her mother's. Besides she wasn't alone, her new friend Fear the copper head snake was rolled in her little neck. She was growing attached to her snake friend even though Fear wasn't too talkative. But it was fine. As long as Fear was around she was fine.

Both headed there near the river. As she went she saw fire? Oh just like the fire she learned to do from Askell her cousin. Fear spoke. "Arent you thinking on going right? They are but strangers. Besides they didn't invite you." "Well they should, we are to be the best and no one will stop us." And like that she approached. "Hey, what's the fire for? May we join?"

"Panic" | "Malachai" | "Belladona" | "Lurch"

Dagrún

Loner

Master Fighter (295)

Master Intellectual (260)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

VengeanceThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverExplorer
12-31-2020, 03:48 PM

Dag was glad the ground was soft where she was digging. She hated getting dirt on her claws since they were like cat claws and would be difficult to retract and clean if they got really muddy. Once she was done digging the fire pit she turned to go find some sticks. It was at that moment she heard someone coming. Her ears stood straight up and she saw another girl about her age who had a snake wrapped around her neck. "How'd you know I was making a fire? Do you make them to?" She grinned. "I'm Dagrún. You want to help? I need to find some sticks." Luckily there were quite a few sticks nearby. A storm must have blown through the area a few days before and broken off some weaker branches. She pounced on a nearby stick that had several small branches. She used her teeth to break off the smaller ones and throw them into the pit.

Panic

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth Hunter
12-31-2020, 05:33 PM
Both wolf and snake sat down before the other pup. Panic looked down to the fire place the other female was doing. Fear didn't dare to leave the comfort she had around Panic's neck. "I knew because my cousin's companion taught us how to make a fire! It's pretty easy to do!" Bragging about what she knew already was fun, was enjoyable by the young Klein who watched Dagrun with great interest. "My name is Panic Phantom Klein. And of course I will help ya." And she didn't have to hear the pups words before getting herself in the process of searching for sticks and leaves. And there she found a few and dragging them back to Dagrun. She placed some in the hole the other already did. "We need dry grass and leaves! And something with what we could make an spark!'

Dagrún

Loner

Master Fighter (295)

Master Intellectual (260)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

12-31-2020, 06:53 PM

Dag continued to gather sticks of all sizes. She grabbed what she could and tossed them into the fire pit. Like Dag, Panic had learned from her companion as well. Dag was happy to have the help. If the could find more sticks then they could make a really nice fire. Panic mentioned they'd need something dry to catch the spark for the fire and she nodded before she trotted over to a pile of dry leaves that just might work. Dagrún grabbed a mouth full of leaves and tossed them on top of the sticks.

"I have some flint and steel with me. Just a moment!" Dag wandered over to her mini travois and grabbed a chunk of flint and a steel rod. She set the flint near the fire then took the steel in her mouth. Swinging her head she struck at the flint. She got some good sparks but nothing caught fire. She set the flint and steel down. "You want to give it a try?"