size
Medium
build
Light
player
Melorama

LoserScarredUnderachieverThe Ooze Participant
01-08-2021, 01:55 AM

After his little spat with that earthy bitch in the ravine Laith decided to head north instead of wherever she came from, not eager for a second round. He licked at the wounds on the top of his muzzle; they were only beginning to really heal now and had become pink scabs. Maybe he would be left with small scars as a memento of the occasion? He did not quite know how he felt about that yet, but only time would tell. As he crested the hill he took a moment to observe the valley before him. It was full of lush greenery that looked really comfy to lie down in, and a river lazily meandering through the dips of the scenery. He had to admit, it was pretty, if even only in a nice-place-to-rest type of way.
It would be perfect if not for the frigid wind that blew through his fur, a reminder that it was still winter, even if it did not look like it yet. Laith began his trek down into the valley, lithe legs extended in long strides as his head hung low to sniff for any traces of prey. He was not yet starving for food, but a small meal would be nice before he had a nap among the thick grass. Scents of multiple types of prey battled his nose for attention, but none seemed overly fresh, and he huffed loudly in frustration. What was the point of all this fucking grass if he was not able to easily hunt something down? It seemed he would have to go digging for some burrows if he wished to find a meal.
He sat roughly down on his haunches, lifting up a forepaw to lick at his toes as he thought about what he would do first: take a nap, or go hunting for food? Both were tempting, but he could only choose one to do at a time.

Laith is an M rated character, thread with him at your own risk!

Lorikeet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
01-08-2021, 02:09 AM

The serpentine river snaked lazily down the land. Its water lapping lightly against the shore, like the soft rumbling of a sleeping beast. The long legged and lithe forms of deer rested uneasily against its shore. The hills were lazy rolls, giving the whole atmosphere of the land a feeling of something biding its time in sleep.

The brisk wind that slapped its way through the paths between the hills was an unwelcome reminder of the early season. The tall, long-legged beauty fell into an easy lope, the kind of pace that could last a wolf days before they tired. ice/fire eyes scanned the landscape, searching not for food, but for entertainment. Something with which she could while away the evening.

Her latest prey came in the form of a short-fry, mean eyed beast. His grey coat like clouds stuffed with storm and ready to rumble. She came over the hill, her starlit coat a bright spot on green pastures, and her downward descend put her height at further advantage. Her tail swished lazily behind her, and she gifted the man with a coy grin.
“Here for the sights, or the food?”
and which would Laith be today? Look and don’t touch, or a meal to devour?

"Speech"

Laith

Loner

Novice Hunter (15)

Advanced Fighter (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Melorama

01-08-2021, 02:23 AM
Laith had been so deep in his thoughts that he had not noticed the beast of a woman approach him until she spoke with a coy grin on her maw. He paused mid lick, eyeing the woman before him. She was huge, just like that other brute he had met a while back had been. Why were all the wolves around here so fucking tall? He figured it must be something in the water, that was the only reason that made sense to him. Her pelt was like the starry sky with shades of blue and black all over. She would be breathtaking if she was not so... female. Fucking unfortunate.
He dropped his paw to the ground, grey fluffy tail curling around his paws as he overtly sniffed at her. No strong scents of others seemed to be on her coat, so at the very least he did not have to worry about pissing off a whole pack of wolves if he rubbed her the wrong way which, to be honest, would most likely happen regardless. He just had that way with others. "The fucking food obviously, what kinda sissy wolf do you take me for lady?" Here for the sights? Pah! He could care less about how pretty the landscape looked. The only thing he particularly enjoyed about this valley was how soft the grass was, and he had every intention of curling up in it during the night to get some well-deserved sleep. "I got plans today, so you'd better not bore me by just wanting to talk." Normally Laith would take every chance he could get to mess with others, but her immense size - even though she was built like a goddamn stick - was a tad intimidating and he was rather liking the idea of getting a snack and then immediately having a nap.

Lorikeet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
01-08-2021, 02:36 AM

Her claws, built like a cats, dug lightly into the earth for purchase as she came to a halt not far from the stormy, green-eyed beast. His attention fell upon her and she raised a perfect brow, amused that his nature matched her internal tag for him.
“You want nothing but food, and you say i’m the bore?”
her laugh was like a gentle bell, chiming in the wind.

“Where's your sense of adventure
she purred. If she was put out by the fact that her beauty didn’t knock him over, she didn’t let it show. Some wolves just had no appreciation for the beauty of the world. You couldn’t knock class into them with the side of an elephant.

“If your plans are to eat, sleep, and repeat I fear for your sanity, love.”
she said, a touch of concern mixing into her tones. Ruined by the twitching of her lips, and the light swish of her tail. She was pulling his tail, and she didn’t care if he knew it. She could kick his ass, or kiss his lips. She wasn’t terribly fussed which way this day went - either option was more enticing than trudging along through these hills a moment longer.

"Speech"

Laith

Loner

Novice Hunter (15)

Advanced Fighter (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Melorama

01-08-2021, 02:52 AM
She did not seem off-put by his bad attitude at all, in fact she seemed quite amused by it. This was definitely a fucking first for him. He was used to nasty looks and threats, but this, well he almost had no idea how to react to her. Pulling his face into a frown to try and hide his inner... well the only word he had for it was shock, he let out a snort. Great, now she was laughing at him. "What? Can't a guy want a goddamn meal and quiet night for once? I love adventure as much as the next fucker in the world but sometimes you just gotta relax." God he was starting to sound like an adult, and that was not a good thing.
He narrowed his eyes at the concern in her tone. He did not need her pity, he could do whatever the fuck he liked and if she thought he was boring or whatever, she could go think that somewhere far away from him. "Who's to say I'm sane? Everyone's a little fucked in the head these days, some more than others," he said with a shrug and a look of dismissal. Clearly she had a screw loose if she was not put off by his behaviour, though he definitely was pulling some punches as picking a fight with such a height difference between them was a very stupid idea. He was not that fucking dumb, no matter what others said about him. "What adventurous idea do you suggest I do instead then, hmm?"

Lorikeet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
01-08-2021, 03:04 AM

He was a one-track mind kind of man. She had known a few of those in her life, but normally the one track part was getting into her furs, and not finding himself a meal. Alas, to be unappreciated. Was that what good old regular folk felt every day? Pity for those poor sods.

Her dark blue/black tail swished gently behind her a few times, finding the prickly porcupine before her a great source of amusement. The only thing that would make this meeting better, would be a few flashes of admiration in those blazing green eyes of his.

She leaned closer towards him, the taller wolf picking up a paw, extending one of her unusual feline-like talons and using it to gently tap it against his skull.
“Doesn't sound like you're a few knuckles short of a set, but who am I to judge?”
she grinned at him, a wicked sort of smile that promised mischief.

“Ahh, love. I can think of a few. But, alas, I can see you wouldn’t appreciate them as much as I would.”
she scrutinised him carefully. There was only one single possibility to explain why he wasn’t throwing himself at her feet in fawning adoration. He was gay. He had to be. What a waste, it always made her sad to find a wolf that only played for one team. No sense of adventure. On the bright side, it made pulling his tail a little easier.
“However, I do know wherein lies the deer. I can impart to you the information… but there's a cost.”

"Speech"

Laith

Loner

Novice Hunter (15)

Advanced Fighter (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Melorama

01-08-2021, 03:28 AM
Laith pulled his ears back against his skull, leaning backwards but refusing to actually get up a move as she extended a paw to his forehead. His lips pulled back in a silent snarl as the starry woman tapped his head with her claws that looked terrifying not like regular wolf claws. He gulped as the sharp points touched his skin, but it seemed as if she did not have any nefarious plans for him. Yet. She was curious in a way that he could not describe, but she also set him on edge just a tiny bit. He hoped she did not have anything else akin to her strange claws that he did not know about.
Laith hmphed loudly at her words, turning his head to the side to get her damned claws off his face. "Wouldn't you like to find out, lady." He supposed she was okay, or at least she was not trying to rip his face off for the time being. He scrunched his nose at the memory of that other female gripping his muzzle in her jaws. Nope, he was not looking for a repeat of that any time soon. His lips curled back in a displeased expression at her suggestive intentions, barely holding back a retch of disgust. "In your fucking dreams," he all but growled out, not even wanting to imagine the thoughts racing through her mind. Gross. He would choose a strong man to do things in the dark with over a woman any fucking day of the week.
However at the mention of food he perked up, eyeing her with a squinted expression at her mysterious intent. A cost? If it was anything to do with her previous comment then he was out, but his curiosity got the better of him. Plus he was a little hungry. "Alright, I'll fucking bite. Whaddya want from me?" If she could get him deer as a meal there was a lot he would do for it, but he did still have his own lines that would not be crossed.

Lorikeet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
01-08-2021, 03:36 AM

He was too easy, and much, much too much fun. Yes, she very much would like to rattle his brain a few times and see if anything knocked loss. A shame it was becoming painfully obvious he would never go for such a thing. He was a man she could not have. There was no justice in the world. The only rattling she would be doing with him would be driving him mental. She would enjoy it almost as much.

“Oh love, you have no idea what goes on in my dreams” her lip began to twitch, holding in a laugh at his expression of disgust. Oh yeah, definitely gay. She had no doubts.

“A kiss, just one, single kiss, and i’ll lead you to the deer. I’ll throw in my aid in helping you take one down for free.” it was the only action she would get from him, and his hair would stand on end the entire time. Of course, she was vain enough to imagine a kiss from her dainty lips might just twist his head around enough time to make him forget which team he was playing for.

"Speech"

Laith

Loner

Novice Hunter (15)

Advanced Fighter (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Melorama

01-08-2021, 04:18 AM
Laith barely contained another dry heave at her insinuations. He would actually prefer fighting the woman over listening to her speak if she was going to keep this up, regardless if he won or lost. The fact that she was enjoying this made him want to just turn tail and leave. But also: food. The rumbling of a stomach could make a wolf do many a thing. "I don't wanna know, don't fucking tell me," he grumbled out, tail lashing at his paws. She could keep those thoughts to herself or he might actually throw up whatever remained in his belly.
When she told him what he would have to do to get an easy meal he jumped backwards, body twisting away from her in revulsion as he shook his head furiously. "Nonono you're goddamn crazy if you think I'm gonna do that! I ain't gonna kiss a fucking harlot! Go find some gooey-eyed loser to live out your sick fantasies with," he snarled out, lips pulled back to reveal sharp teeth as his hackles raised up. Every cell in his body was screaming out for him to just high-tail it away from her before she could try anything, but in the back of his mind the thought of eating a deer for dinner was so very tempting. But tempting enough to kiss a girl? Fuck. He must be insane if he was even considering it.
"If I give you a kiss, one kiss, no fucking tongue down my throat or any of that shit," he managed to get out through gritted teeth, "You'll help me get a meal then be on your way?" He supposed if he fucking had to he could do the one thing he had absolutely no desire to do. Food was a big motivator for him, but he would hate every fucking second of it. This was not how he planned his day to go, and it was definitely going to be in the top ten worst days of his life.

Lorikeet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
01-08-2021, 03:51 PM

The more Laith reacted, the more Keetie wanted to tease him. Poor, innocent, one-direction lover. She was tempted to spell out some of her more… erotic dreams in great detail. Somehow, she had a feeling she would be seeing his tail vanish over the next hill before the first five words were out of her muzzle.

He was very adamantly against kissing her. Talk about wounding a poor girl's heart, and then twisting the knife. “Think how I feel! Meeting a man that looks at me like I'm the cow dung between his toes. The least you can do is give me a kiss to soothe my poor broken heart.” Honestly, he owed her that. She managed to keep in her laughter.

So, she was allowed a kiss, but not a taste? She supposed beggars can't be choosers. She parted her muzzle, tongue sweeping out. The motion slow and seductive, brushing delicately over her lips. Completing a full half circle as her eyes laughed at him. The expression of mirth soft and supple.

“No tongue down the throat.” she promised him.

She stepped closer to the poor, white, thundercloud. “here, love. Close your eyes.” she whispered, taking pity on him. “Picture me as my brother. We are very similar, he and I. His coat are tones of fire to compliment my tones of ice. With broad shoulders, and the muscles of a man that works for a living.” she went on to describe a handsome beast of a man as she leaned forward, and pressed a kiss to Laith’s lips, her tongue brushing gently against his muzzle, tasting him. Hey, it wasn’t down his throat. She didn’t break a promise.

"Speech"

Laith

Loner

Novice Hunter (15)

Advanced Fighter (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Melorama

01-10-2021, 12:58 AM
"Oh boo hoo your broken heart, go kiss a fucking frog and tell me if you enjoy it!" Okay sure, maybe likening the woman to a frog was a little harsh, but he said what he said. Kissing a frog was just as revolting to him as kissing a goddamn girl, and he did not care one single bit about her feelings in the matter. Laith barely hid the look of revulsion as she made of show of seduction at him. If he had been any bit attracted to females her charms would surely have worked wonders on him, but as he was firmly only into dudes, it only made him feel gross and... objectified, even.
Well thank fuck for that! At least he did not have to worry about getting the taste of her tongue out of his mouth, only dealing with the leftover trauma from the whole experience. He resisted every urge to move backwards when she stepped closer, ears flicking back to rest upon his skull. He closed his eyes, scrunching them tightly and clenching his jaw, doing his best to imagine this fiery brother she described. If even imaging kissing a girl had made him want to dry heave, he was pretty sure he just about threw up into his mouth as her tongue brushed along his mouth. This was not pleasant at all!
He stood still for as long as he could stand it before ripping his face away from hers, jaws opening as he shook his head in disgust, wanting to wipe away every last trace of her left on his skin but not willing to lick it away. That would be even worse. He wiped his face on his shoulder instead, deciding when the night was done that he would go have a bath. "Alright you fucking happy now? Was the kiss up to your standards?" He attempted to go for a low growl, but his words came out more as a whine, betraying his emotions. There would be no do-overs if she was unhappy with it, he would rather starve than do that again. "You gonna lead me to that deer now?"

Lorikeet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
02-03-2021, 11:14 PM
She snickered softly, wondering how pissed he would be if he told her she likely would enjoy a kiss with a frog. Perhaps she should experiment one day, and run her tongue down the slippery slope of the creature. In fact, hadn’t she heard a myth that doing so could give one a high? Maybe it would indeed be worth an experiment. “Promises, promises” she teased him, her throat thick with a purr.

“If you want blunt honesty, I think you could do with more practice. I’m always here for you if you want some help with that…” she was laughing now, soft, delicate mirth bubbling up in her throat. He was too fun to tease, she hoped he didn’t hate her for this. A gruff grumpy friend was exactly what was missing in her life.

“But yes, I am very pleased, thank you, love” Right, back to business. Probably a good idea, before she scared him off for good. “Your wish is my command.” she swished her tail in his direction, and bounded forward, heading up the hill she had recently descended from. “If you want that deer, you’ll have to keep up”

"Speech"

Laith

Loner

Novice Hunter (15)

Advanced Fighter (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Melorama

02-07-2021, 06:13 AM
He scowled at her blunt honesty, deciding that he would definitely not take up her offer for more practice. He would rather jump off a fucking cliff than go through that again, and was sure he would be having nightmares for weeks about it. "You could do with some less practice," he grumbled out, giving her the side eye at her laughter.
He just about sighed in relief when she finally agreed to show him where the deer was, but he had only a moment before she was off and already halfway up the hill. "Wh-wait!" He called out, bounding after her in long strides but struggling to keep her. Damn her and her longer fucking legs. Why did she have to be so goddamn tall? "Slow the fuck down lady! My legs aren't as long as yours!" He all but whined out as he chased after her, pushing himself to go faster in an attempt to keep up with her insanely long strides, desperately hoping they did not have too far to travel to find this deer.

Lorikeet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
02-13-2021, 04:51 PM
She snickered softly at him, finding his brunt, gruff demeanor rather endearing. Her snicker turned to a wide eyed look of sorrow, it was almost an art form. The way it drew in her cheeks, and her eyelashes gave a sad little flutter. “I don’t get nearly enough kisses. Somedays, I fear I will starve.” she told him mournfully.

At least her banter gave him a chance to catch up with her. As he fought to get as high up the hill as his guide, she pulled back a leg, giving it a shake. As a by product, her rump gave a little russling too. “Oh! You noticed them, did you?” she said, showing off her lanky, tall legs. Once he had a chance to catch up to her, she was off again. Even if he was chasing the idea of a deer, and not here, it was still fun to imagine what he might do if he caught her.

"Speech"