ardent

When Two Collide

Fen

gems
size
build
player
06-05-2014, 07:06 AM

The large brute of dark colored hues would stand on a hill covered in the white snow of winter, his bold stance remaining still as the freezing air would continue to drive him on, his location, nowhere exact. As he would remain paused, the snow lifted up from the frozen terrain would swirl around his warm and muscular body. Not only so, but as his head would turn to view the surrounding area, the brute's nose would twitch in hopeless efforts to find another scent a midst the wind and thick snow, ears would swivel to try and find something other than the howling wind, and bright blue eyes would remain squinted, singed with frozen water that would only cause him to become worried. Fen was lost.

Sighing, he would only continue walking before stumbling on a loose patch of snow that would crumble beneath his feet, the masculine's dark figure disappearing under the snow. Fuck! I'm trapped, dammit! he would think to himself before trying to struggle, only able to place his nose above the surface as he'd gasp for air and feel his body beginning to loose temperature. What were the odds that someone would stumble in to find him? Not much, so the brute would begin to thrash around and pant as the snow would begin to tighten around his body, allowing only for bewildered snarls and growls to escape his maw. (Along with the occasional curse.)

Speech,

Thought,

Your Speech

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-05-2014, 09:40 AM
White snowflakes would fall around the russet and white female, soft white flakes getting caught into her red brown pelt. She felt at home here, the winter and snowfall a calming scenery for the fae.

She would make her way deeper into the snowfalls, the snow here falling quicker and heavier. A stressed growl and curse would reach her soft ears, the sound of a distressed male. "Well, let's go check it out," she would say and make her way to the male, spotting a black muzzle pushing it's way out of the snow trap he had himself in. "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" she would ask, sitting on her haunches before the male.

Fen

gems
size
build
player
06-05-2014, 11:59 AM

Struggling with his issue, Fen would stop to hear a muffed voice to where he would pause and yell, "What?!", worried for who knew what that could have been, the brute's body was already starting to feel really cold, however out of great curiosity, the male already began to push with on his haunches with great might, the snow beginning to split where the masculine figure would remain submerged until the pressure was just too much.

Alas, that would be when Fen burst through the snow, his electric blue eyes shining bright with terror and worry, their wide shape meeting directly with Misha's as his body would fly towards her no matter how much the brujo would peddle back to avoid his landing.

His heavy frame would collide into her, the brujo's weight causing her to fall flat on the ground and his to accidentally remain lying on her until he had recovered.

"Ahh! I am so sorry, miss!," Fen would say quickly before standing on wobbly legs that would tremble with the cold. "I-I am so sorry," he would remain chuckling, eyes looking up to her as he'd go into a submissive crouch. (Only since the male had pretty much bulldozed her.) Looking around, Fen would then attempt to help the dame up, his eyes reaching to hers at last. She had eyes just like him.

Speech,

Thought,

Your Speech

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-05-2014, 01:38 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2014, 08:13 PM by Misha.)

She would tumble to the ground with a soft "thud" sound, falling onto the ground like a feather. The male seemed like a brick on top of her, and was a bit hard to breathe during this sudden collision they had. Of course they had to end up in an awkward position, the male landing on top of her, Misha right under him. She would blush and smile softly before standing up with the male's help. "Oh, oh no!! I'm fine, don't worry about me. We're awkward- uggh. I mean I'm awkward- you're gorgeous..." She would say, trailing off in her thoughts. Her blue grey eyes looked up into his. They had the same color of eyes.

OOC: Sorry it's short, phone kept erasing my thread... YES THAT'S. A FROZEN QUOTE USED <3

Fen

gems
size
build
player
06-05-2014, 05:50 PM

Taking a few steps back, the brute would blink a few times, smiling awkwardly as the two would try to overcome the awkwardness. Hearing her ramble in a funny way, Fen would tilt his head in attempts to follow it. "Oh, oh no!! I'm fine, don't worry about me. We're awkward- uggh. I mean I'm awkward- you're gorgeous..."

Chuckling to her compliment, Fen would shake his head and look at her with an awkward smile, his posture becoming awkward as well. "No no, you're not awkward at all, you're....gorgeous..." he would say in awe, his jaw dropping as he'd see Misha without the madness that had just occurred. "I thought the chances of anyone coming by were slim....Damn, I was wrong," the masculine figure would think in his head before introducing himself. "Fen Darekson, loner of where ever I choose to roam," he would say in a slightly charming voice, bright blue eyes meeting Misha's.

Speech,

Thought,

Your Speech

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-05-2014, 06:51 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2014, 08:15 PM by Misha.)

Misha would smile and shake her head slowly. "Oh no, darling. I'm not gorgeous- I'm Misha. Misha Elaine Cae, to be exact." She would say and take a greeting polite bow, standing up after a few moments. "It's very nice to meet you, Fen." The fae would say with a softened smile. Her thoughts back tracked to the moment he had called her gorgeous. Pssh. She was faaaaaar from gorgeous. She wasn't even attractive, 'yo. But, Fen. Was sooo damn. Just so damn gorgeous. And here he was, flirting with the unattractive Misha. Maybe she was pushing her luck out a little too much? Welp, it doesn't hurt to try. "I'm from the Tortuga pack," she would say, stopping her thoughts for a bit. Misha would look at him completely, checking his dark hued body out. He sure was damn.

OOC: I CAN'T xD

Fen

gems
size
build
player
06-05-2014, 10:41 PM

Blue eyes alike hers would stare deep into Misha, his mind lost in a way. Hearing her speak, the brujo would awaken to hear her lack of self esteem and how she was blind to her own beauty. "Oh no, darling. I'm not gorgeous- I'm Misha. Misha Elaine Cae, to be exact."

"I think you're gorgeous," Fen would state without hesitation, his head head standing on squared shoulders and posture returning to his normal and bold stance. Giving her a warm smile, Fen would continue speaking. "I love your name, too."

"It's very nice to meet you, Fen." Smiling as the dame would talk, the masculine figure would shuffle a bit, his eyes looking to hers before he would allow words to flow from his maw. "It is a wonderful pleasure, meeting you, Miss Misha," Fen would say, bowing to her in a charming manner, his face showing signs that he was actually interested in her, greatly.

Soon after the short conversation would come to an end, the she wolf who Fen would now admire would speak of the pack she was within, Tortuga. "That is interesting, and I'd love to join. Honestly, I've been looking for a pack, just haven't found anything to inspire me into joining until...now," Fen would say, looking at her with a casual smile, eyes glistening with excitement.

Speech,

Thought,

Your Speech

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-05-2014, 10:54 PM

Her eyes would widen a bit when the male would call her gorgeous. He actually had that opinion about her. But why? Because I am sure far from it. I have no good looks about me. Red brown top layer of my pelt, white bottom layer of my pelt, and grey paws. All matching up to sapphire blue eyes. There's nothing interesting about me or my looks, she would think to herself, smiling a bit when Fen said he loved her name.

She had never thought much of it, the name Misha being so short and boring. "Why thank you Fen, and I like your name as well," she would say with a soft smile. Then he would mention something about joining the Tortuga pack, and how he would join because of her. "Yes, that sounds perfect, we need more members.. But, for now- how about we just chill out here and hang for a while? I wanted alone time from the pack, I enjoy it out here." Misha would say with a smile up at Fen.

Fen

gems
size
build
player
06-05-2014, 11:11 PM

Chuckling at her expression, Fen would give a warm-hearted smile while his tail would thump on the ground and cause flurries to spread everywhere, his smile growing brighter. Soon, he'd hear her compliment his own name, and would bashfully lower his head. "It's nothing special, really. Just three words," Fen would say, his voice playful. Allowing muscular haunches to reach the ground, Fen's ears would lower slightly since he was falling for her without any hesitation.

Alas, the conversation would continue, her voice reaching his ears and causing them to perk with attention. "Yes, that sounds perfect, we need more members.. But, for now- how about we just chill out here and hang for a while? I wanted alone time from the pack, I enjoy it out here."

"Good idea, just don't fall into any snow caves," the dark hued male would say, winking before walking a tad closer to her, in hopes to engage in a solid conversation.

Speech,

Thought,

Your Speech

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-06-2014, 06:59 AM

The male was completely awestruck by her.
She had him under her wicked spell.
Misha had never been an "evil girl", but she did have to fulfill her wicked desirings. This male was falling for her. Hard. Sure it was charming, but it was also a bit annoying. She had never really been hit on as much as she was being right now, and it proved non effective towards her. It was sweet though, with all of the compliments he was throwing at her. She would enjoy this male and his company, but then possibly throw him away as easily as she had gotten him.

OOC: I'm planning for Misha to sort of "use him", but when she tries, she would realize he's too innocent and sweet, and just fall for him. xD

Fen

gems
size
build
player
06-06-2014, 07:09 PM

Seeing that Misha would be in thought, Fen would tilt his head slightly before hoping for a conversation that would bring knowledge to his mind. It was good how Fen would constantly roam, avoiding other wolves who carried the malicious plague that would bring blood within tears. Just the thought would begin to cause the fur on the brute's back to raise, before coming to the topic he would wish to discuss.

Opening his mouth to come with something to say, Fen would find he had nothing and would simply shut his maw once more, looking to her with curiosity. Alas, the thought of joining Tortuga would come to mind, and almost immediately, words would flow from the jaws of the masculine figure to address the questions he had in mind regarding the Tortuga empire. "So, what's the Tortuga pack like?" Fen would ask, tilting his head to the side with curiosity.

It was funny, how his personality around others who meant business could cause him to act so alpha like, but around someone like Misha, he would turn into a complete pup, his naive being and innocent self blinding him from anything that could happen.

OC: Lol sounds good. xDDD

Speech,

Thought,

Your Speech

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-06-2014, 08:55 PM

"So, what's the Tortuga pack like?" His question would ring in her ears. Well, daylights, and sunsets, and nights. How do you measure time spent in somewhere, much differently from your experience, but surely time had to do with your experience at a place. She had been part of the Tortuga pack for a while now, and it had been a good time there so far, a pleasurable one. "Yes, the Tortuga pack is very nice, but sometimes... I get lonely at times," Misha would say, her blue grey sapphire eyes shifting to her paws. This is where her amusement begins.

Fen

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2014, 09:53 PM

"Yes, the Tortuga pack is very nice, but sometimes... I get lonely at times," Fen's head would tilt to the words that flowed from Misha's jaws, curiosity tugging at the naive heart his broad chest would contain. "I'm sure someone like you shouldn't always be so lonely. You're so nice." The reply would ring out, his eyes looking to her, wondering why she would be lonely.

Standing once more, he would shake off the flurries that clung to his black fur. Fen would soon invite her for a walk as the sun was just barely beginning to set, and the large brujo would take a few steps away, before turning to her, the thick snow that would fall endlessly making the background foggy. The outlined shape of his muscular body would cast a large shadow and light would surround the masculine figure, snow swirling around him. "Would you like to walk for a bit?" his deep voice would invite her as ears would perk and tail would wag slightly in hopes, however in uneasiness that something bad would happen.

Speech,

Thought,

Your Speech

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-11-2014, 06:31 PM
I got my red dress on tonight

dancin' in the dark in the pale moonlight

"I'm sure someone like you shouldn't always be so lonely. You're so nice." Yes, but nobody thinks I'm ever good enough, or nobody bothers to speak to me in the first place. I also have a million trust issues. With my old mate betraying the hell out of me, I'm just an emotional mess everyone tends to avoid.. She would keep her thoughts to herself, her blue grey eyes flashing a wave of pain in them. But, it's time to drop those issues. The past is in the past and I have to let it go sooner than later. Misha would say with a nod agreeing to her thoughts, a smile pulling her ebony lips apart as she would look up at the male... "Would you like to walk for a bit?" Her ears would perk up at the male's question, Misha surely not going to turn down an opportunity like this one. "I would love to," she would say, standing besides the male closely, their bodies creating heat in this cold tundra together as they rubbed against one another.

throw my hair up real big, beauty queen stylehigh heels off I'm feeling alive

Fen

gems
size
build
player
06-11-2014, 06:54 PM

"I would love to,"

Fen's tail would wag a few times as his large body would turn and the brujo would begin to walk, his head turning to her, until he'd feel her body close, causing him to casually turn his head forwards, eyes slightly widened.

Soft and quiet steps would be taken by the brute, his ears swiveling in slight awkwardness. He didn't mind this at all. It just sent a feeling of...love. Something the brute wasn't used to. He had never fallen for anyone at all...before. "I can't believe she's so close to me!" Fen was practically freaking out at the moment, however would keep his expression calm and would hide it as best as he could.

The warmth that would radiate from both of them so close would make him smile a bit, until he would decide to start another conversation, his expression calm and peaceful, unlike his usual serious expression that would be plastered on the large male's face. "Don't worry, you won't be that lonely with me around," Fen would say with a small chuckle, his eyes turning to her as they would continue to stroll in the snow.

Speech,

Thought,

Your Speech

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-13-2014, 09:37 PM
Misha would tilt her head to the side and swerve her ears in the direction of the male's words. She wouldn't be that lonely with him around. "What's that supposed to mean?" She would ask, melodic chords ringing softly in the wintery air. Misha would continue to walk closely to the male, their pawprints making a trail in the soft powdery snow. It was nice, the sun beginning to set. These two wolves would soon be silhouetted in the darkness of the tundra night, just the two of them.

Fen

gems
size
build
player
07-21-2014, 06:29 AM

The male would laugh a bit, his bright eyes turning to her while he'd smile. The brujo really liked Misha for her personality, his gaze returning to the darkening sky. "I'd say it's about time you head back? It's your call, I'd honestly do anything you'd prefer," Fen would speak, his casual voice reaching to her, awaiting a reply. All the meanwhile, he was deep in though, thinking of what would happen if he made a certain choice, and visa-versa. His mind was most definitely at work today, being kept on its toes to have a conversation with the beautiful she wolf.

The male's body would halt, and his ears would swivel to search for anything nearby, realizing he had not been checking for such a thing. Seeing it was 'all-clear' for the moment, Fen would then wag his tail and tilt his head by the slightest centimeter in curiosity of what Misha would say.

OC: Sorry, I had to go for about a month because of a family emergency and I didn't have access to internet a lot of times, plus I was extremely busy taking care of a lot of things. Again, I am sorry for this and I hope it's not too late. xD

Speech,

Thought,

Your Speech