gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
01-10-2021, 01:31 PM
Venom strode forward without any sign of the recently healed break to her limb. The young Empress was in tip top shape and eager to improve upon her Empire. A task that had been neglected for too long now was matching up the young Kleins with their mentors. The pups were eager to learn and Venom wanted to give them as much of an advantage as she could. There were many in the pack who could use some more training of their own, and what better way to learn than to teach?

The Empress made her way to the meeting place, a toppled stone structure that gave way to a clearing in the white trees of the shrine. Venom took her perch and called out to the pack those who wished to take on an apprentice and the young wolves ready to accept their mentors.

replies due jan 17th
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
01-10-2021, 02:04 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2021, 06:14 PM by Viper.)

Viper heard the call of the empress though wouldn’t be keen on the reasoning and honestly the call from her being so important. She knew Hattori, but she didn’t know Venom. Still, she wanted to try and do right to herself by doing good for the pack. It was new for her to feel this way plus being inside a pack that didn’t have her as a prisoner.

She went forward to Venom’s call, coming up to face her at an angle. She wouldn’t say anything as she waited, and expected the task to be given to her in time. She may not be a very good mentor when given the opportunity, but that didn’t mean she wasn’t willing. Still if she wasn’t needed or asked to mentor a young one, it wouldn’t kill her. Not to say it wouldn’t hurt her feelings though. Her scars had shown her experience among the last few seasons, even if they could have appeared to be through the last few years. It was time to show someone her worth.

Walk "Talk" Think

Raijin

Loner

Expert Fighter (235)

Master Intellectual (275)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Kristen
01-10-2021, 08:19 PM

Raijin, per usual, was perusing the territory. It had been nearly two weeks since his arrival in Ashen and it had certainly been an eventful two weeks indeed. Fighting a tiger and partaking in defense against a raid were just two of the most notable things and he wondered what the pack had in store for the future and if it were always this active. A part of him hoped it was so that he could find something to settle into. These events also helped him prove himself to Venom and Hattori. Soon he’d climb he ranks, he just needed to keep at it.

With the Empress’ call into the air, another opportunity presented itself and he was quick to answer. His long, color splotched legs carried him over the terrain and to the meeting place, where he found their monarch atop a stone structure. He was quick to offer a deep bow in her presence before scanning to see who had already arrived. A female he’d yet to meet had arrived before him, one with interesting markings and bright green eyes. He figured he might as well take the opportunity to make an introduction, so he moved in her direction to sit a few feet away. Settling his bulk, he offered a dip of his head in greeting, his notched ear flicking as a fly buzzed by. “Hello, my name is Genji Raijin, though you’re free to call me Raijin. I don’t believe we’ve met.” Would this one be welcoming like Venom, or standoffish like Chimera.

Talking, Talking in Italics means he's speaking Japanese

Belladonna

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
01-10-2021, 08:47 PM
Bella was not going to be late to being assigned a mentor. As soon as Venom's voice rang out, she was on her paws and bounding towards the meeting place. If she were early, one of the first, then maybe she would get one of the best mentors. She didn't even consider what would happen if she were late. There was no way she would be late.

She arrived to the meeting place and saw none other than the Empress and two other adults whom she assumed to be some of the mentors. She'd never met them before, but both looked well suited enough for the job. At least in her opinion, anyway. One was littered I'm scars, the other equipped with long fangs. Something else she noticed, however, was that she was the first pup to arrive. A smug smirk settled on her two-toned face as she strode towards the Empress and offered a polite bow, hoping to be recognized for her haste. She then found a place up front and center to wait for the others, watching carefully to see which of her siblings or other pups would arrive next.

Panic

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth Hunter
01-14-2021, 05:40 PM

Panic also heard the call, a call she has been waiting for ages to come, finally the day had come. The day she was going to be taught and be boosted into excellence in fighting and tactics. If she wanted to become the best she needed to train like the best, and work hard as the best. And hopefully today she will be given someone who could help her, who could give her a good start.

She speeded up as her snake rested around her neck, happily she arrived seeing a few adults and her sister there. Smiling she quickly took a seat beside Bella and quietly she looked at venom with her attention on her alone. Her mother will arrive soon too so she wanted to show the best behavior she could have.

"Speech"

Hela

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Pride - BisexualMammoth HunterPromptober 2019
01-14-2021, 05:47 PM

Speech

Her nephew called for those interested in mentoring the next generation of fighters, and just as before she was open to teaching again. Pague was her first trainee and she had no complaints about him, so perhaps this time the results could be just the same. Calmly she followed after her pups walking regal and with her head high. She hopped her offspring would behave well, she didnt wants them to disgrace her and themselves. First impressions could always weigh too much and nothing would take away bad impressions.

She arrived giving a soft smile to those there and in silence she sat by her daughters, being there to supervise their behavior. "I am ready to be a mentor once more."

Code By Lolaf

Malachai

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022All Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantMammoth Hunter
01-16-2021, 04:27 PM

Malachai was just as eager as his sisters to get a mentor but was hitting that stage where he was a little concerned about feeling or appearing cool and his sisters were totally lame! So he sauntered in towards the meeting after his mother and sisters had already arrived, grunting slightly as he roved his gaze over the gathered wolves so far, he wouldn't admit it out loud but silently hoped he'd be allowed to have Hattori as his mentor, the only wolf outside of his mother that had ever shown any interest in him, at least to his mind, and so the only wolf worthy of teaching him... as far as he was concerned at least.

"Panic" | "Malachai" | "Belladona" | "Lurch"

[Image: eqRWCiM.gif]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Faith

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - Lesbian
01-16-2021, 05:07 PM

Faith hadn't been as keen to leave the shrine as some of her siblings, there was of course a wild world outside that was begging to be explored and she was nothing if not curious but her attention was more keenly drawn to following along with her mother and Obi as they worshiped or went about their daily duties.

That being said she also knew it was her duty to improve herself and apply herself to the pack even if it was full of godless heathens. So after making sure it was alright by her mother the girl moved her way towards her aunt's call. She knew her mother or Obi or someone would make sure to keep an eye on them so her movements were confident even if she still had a little puppy waddle. Dual toned gaze lifted to look over the small congregation and the girl settled herself without a word a little away from the crowd.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Faith sometimes has visions (auditory and/or visual), she may react to them. They are not perceptible to others.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
01-18-2021, 09:02 AM
Venom waited patiently as her teachers and the youth trickled in to her little meeting. Her sunset gaze shifted from Viper, one of the wolves Hattori brought home, then Raijin. She gave a quick smile of greeting to both as their first customer bound in. Little Belladonna, her cousin from Hela quickly followed by Panic and then their mother. Hela was eager to take on her next apprentice and Venom offered a quick dip of her head as she waited a few more moments before starting. Malachai and Faith quickly pulled up the rear and Venom was certain this would be the haul for the day. All of Hela’s and one of Tox’s young puppies.

”Hello, everyone.” She greeted them, her vibrant eyes looking to each of her family members as she shifted slightly. ”You are aware of why I’ve called you here today. You are all ready for your mentors to begin your work on the path that you’re to follow in Ashen’s ranks.” She didn’t want this meeting to go on forever, but she couldn’t guess the children’s interests. Most of them would be fighters, that was obvious especially with Hela as their mother. Then there was Faith, the tiny girl would only be useful in battle as a distraction she was sure. Not that she’d ever say it.

”Now for starters, you’re all welcome to have lessons with myself or Hattori,” they were always available for learning and efforts to become better. ”Now, I need all of you to tell me where your skills lie,” She looked to the adults briefly before looking to the pups. ”And what skills you’d like to pursue.”

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
01-18-2021, 10:45 AM

Viper waited patiently for why Venom called the pack members here, and it wasn’t long before someone showed up. A young man much bigger than herself, and he went to address her seeing that she was the only one here for now. Viper avoided eye contact with him, flicking him a glance or two as he introduced himself, but quietly tried her paw at it as well. "Uh- Viper." She didn’t have much in response considering she could agree they had never met before. But if Raijin was comparing her to Chimera, she was certainly considered more friendly.

Some other wolves and young ones arrived, Viper treated pups no different than she treated adults. She waited silently until Venom saw enough time had passed to start. This wasn’t all the wolves of Ashen, but Viper didn’t question who was or wasn’t here or why. Venom would address the adults to what they excelled in and the pups for what they wished to learn. Viper seeing as she was the first to arrive would clear her throat slightly to start, "Um, I’m Viper." She started quietly but increased her voice to a normal volume as she went on. "I uh, know how to fight and hunt. I’ve lived on my own for a long time." It was in no way meant for pity, but simply her way to say she learned the survival skills to live on her own, though at a young age that wasn’t spoken. Viper was never really good at words or being social.

Walk "Talk" Think

Raijin

Loner

Expert Fighter (235)

Master Intellectual (275)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Kristen
01-18-2021, 04:57 PM

The smaller woman seemed to fiddle around, perhaps uncomfortable with his introduction. He gave her a nod instead of continuing, sensing she preferred to be left alone and, while most of the time Raijin tended to ignore that, they had other matters to attend to. He was beginning to wonder if the entirety of Ashen was a solitary lot, especially considering the few wolves that seemed to trickle in. He was surprised to see his cousin wasn’t in attendance, but it wasn’t like Venom couldn’t handle things perfectly well on her own. She seemed like quite the capable woman.

Venom spoke without pomp, getting straight to the point which he appreciated. She instructed the adults to list their strengths and skills, Viper being the first to offer herself up. She seemed to stutter through the first bit, but recovered toward the end, labeling herself as an adept huntress and fighter. The latter, despite her scarred appearance, surprised him if he were honest. She seemed like she wouldn’t be able to stand getting down and dirty like that, but looks could be deceiving.

Next he supposed it was his turn and he wasted no time, his voice strong and clear with practiced precision so that all would hear him. “My name is Genji Raijin, though Raijin is fine. I’m a skilled fighter and have fought alongside our Shogun for many years, but my specialty lies in diplomacy and strategy. If you were my apprentice, I’d teach you how to talk your way through any situation, get whatever information you needed out of someone, and back up your words with your body,” he said, a confident grin on his handsome features.

Talking, Talking in Italics means he's speaking Japanese

Hela

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Pride - BisexualMammoth HunterPromptober 2019
01-18-2021, 07:40 PM
Speech

Chai arrived soon after her which pleased her, it was good to know that they were getting the good habit of being in time in important meetings and such, that could make up good impressions others would appreciate for the future. She nodded upon her nice's speech over what time was today. The time in which her children would start learning from the older wolves, to learn about Ashen and whatever they wanted for their future ranks. And just as she did years ago, she was ready to do so again. "I am a tactician and fighter. Expert raider, warrior, and using my opponent's weaknesses against them is my specialty. The mind can defeat size and strength." That all she would say.

Code By Lolaf

[/quote]

Faith

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - Lesbian
01-21-2021, 10:28 PM

Faith shuffled slightly as the adults spoke, waiting until they all seemed to fall silent, then she waited for any of the older pups to speak, and when it seemed none of them would she spoke up, a single tufted ear flicking as she heard a breathy whisper just over her shoulder, already adept at not letting it ruffle her too much. "Um, I'd really like to learn how to work with plants, or how to lead ceremonies..." She really wasn't certain that was anything she could learn. It seemed so far all the adults were offered fight training and she felt a pit forming in her stomach... Was there even a place for her here if everyone was so committed to the art of war?

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Faith sometimes has visions (auditory and/or visual), she may react to them. They are not perceptible to others.

Malachai

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022All Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantMammoth Hunter
01-21-2021, 10:42 PM

If Malachai was being honest he was mostly bored by all the ceremony, and hardly listening as the adults spoke, only tuning back in where ther was a moment of silence, suddenly wondering if they were waiting on him for some reason, he glanced around at the others when suddenly a girl he didn't recognize but glowed a light blue spoke up, saying what it was she wanted to learn. Malachai wasn't about to let anyone think he wasn't paying attention and quickly jumped to his paws as she finished speaking.

"I wanna learn how to fight and how to hunt!" He said with all his confidence, he'd already been in a few scuffles and felt pretty confident in his skills, but well really he could use some help with the latter for sure.

"Panic" | "Malachai" | "Belladona" | "Lurch"

[Image: eqRWCiM.gif]

Panic

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth Hunter
01-24-2021, 11:32 AM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2021, 12:40 PM by Panic.)

Panic wagged her tail racklessly as she waited for what else was to come in here. She couldn't wait any longer for what mentor she would be assigned to. Her brother Chai and mother came after her , she gave them a soft smile before focusing on Venom, ready to hear to what she wanted to hear.

”You are aware of why I’ve called you here today. You are all ready for your mentors to begin your work on the path that you’re to follow in Ashen’s ranks.”

Of course she was ready, she was born ready and no one would stop her from getting what she wanted. She was a Klein, and the Klein could do whatever they wanted to do. "I wanna learn to kill, to kick asses! And perhaps to use my intellect aswell. I wanna be both a ruthless fighter and tactician"

"Speech"

Belladonna

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
02-06-2021, 10:25 AM
Being the nosy little girl that she was, she let everyone else speak before her and listened carefully to what the other pups had to say after the adults finished talking. She wasn't surprised that most of the pups wanted to learn fighting, but like Malachai she too wanted to learn to hunt as well. Although she didn't understand it much yet, the drive to protect and provide was strong within her even if she was a bit too selfish at this time in her life.

After Panic finished, Bella giggled a bit at her sister's choice of words and cleared her throat to speak. "I want to hunt too, and fight of course." She cast a sideways glance between her siblings and smirked, wondering which of them was going to get the better mentor. The other pups she hardly cared about, but the competition between the siblings was strong.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

02-10-2021, 02:21 PM
Venom stood up taller as she listened to the chorus of voices speak out, her sunset gaze shifting to each individual as they spoke their name and skills. She was pleased to hear her little cousins were eager to learn to fight. The Empire needed strong young wolves to take up their place in protecting and expanding their home. Her bright eyes eventually landed on Bella and her voice was added in conclusion. Venom sat in silence for a long moment as she contemplated the skills and faces before her. Slowly she came to a decision.

”Faith, I will help to train you and take on the role as your mentor as much as I can.” Like some other options, Faith wouldn’t be taught alone. Especially with Venom’s experience with herbs and plants. ”Viper and Malachai you will be officially pair, but I’d like for you to bring Belladonna on your hunting lessons and trips.” She told them with certainty. ”Raijin I’d like for you to take Panic and teach her along with extra lessons with Malachai.” She went on. ”And Hela I will pair you up with Bella for fighting lessons. You might think about teaching Panic some of your intellect skills as well.” And with that they were pairs. ”Alright, there’s no time like the present. Do well.” And with that she dismissed the group.