size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Riordan
01-12-2021, 09:43 PM

Dino's Plots

I don't have many characters yet, but I figured I might as well start working on this before I get too many characters to add at once. Feel free to hit me up on Discord if you wanna chat about any potential plots. As a general rule, I don't plot out relationships and prefer they happen naturally through threading - BUT always happy to throw two characters together to see what happens, whether it's friends or more!

Riordan Courte

3 years | Male | Loner | Single | Bisexual | Fighting & Healing
open

Riordan is my giant, scarred up boy that is a bit of a jokester and basically does what he likes. I am still learning him but he seems to be quite open with his dialogue, but does understand personal space. He is also not afraid to start or finish a fight if needed (be easy on me, I suck at RP fighting) and can absolutely be crude, rude, and sassy. He can be a wild child, and my plan is for him to eventually find someone that can tame him enough to want to settle and have beautiful babies with. This isn't to say right now he wouldn't be a willing donor, if you catch my drift. He has a brother that he is very close to, so he can be involved in threads/fights if you'd like too!

Looking For: Friends, rivals, flings, skill threads (no preference on fighting or healing at the moment), mischief
Not Looking For: No serious enemies/fights yet (let him (me) get some experience under his belt before he tries to kill/maim himself), serious romance that isn't natural

Asuka Omori

2 years | Female | Loner | Single | Hetero | Navigation & Fighting
open

Asuka is my timid, nervous, anxiety-ridden koi girl. The ambush that happened to her clan kind of broke her, so she is struggling hard. She's currently in the south and working her way north to find other clan members, and I want her to join a pack semi soon. Poor girl needs socialized! I want her to eventually be able to start making her own gear, so that could be a bonding point for any new friends - crafting interests her a lot. She is pretty scared right now, but she will be finding Akari soon who is going to hopefully whip her into shape back to her former full-of-spunk, tell-you-what-she-thinks self. So if a timid girl doesn't interest you now, check back when she's back to her old self.

Looking For: Friends, navigation threads, koi clan mates, potential packs
Not Looking For: Fights, aggressive thread partners, romance that isn't natural

Clouse

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Scully
01-13-2021, 08:49 AM
eyo! i would love for scully & riordan to meet, he's got a thing for bulky wolves and he's yet to see how big they can get here so i think running into riordan would be fun. also fellow koi-clan wolf kanna just landed and is looking for familiar faces/information, she's not really friendly but i'm sure her and asuka wouldn't fight.

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
01-13-2021, 09:07 AM
I have Tyrian or Jupiter who might hit it off with Riordan as they both appreciate sass and crudeness. And both will probably find him terribly good looking ;D
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.

Izanami

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
01-13-2021, 09:16 AM
I can offer Izanami my Koi girl to your Koi girl!
[Image: CloudyIzaChibi1.png]

Adelphie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Luisiana
01-13-2021, 01:41 PM
id love to rp with you. I have Adelphie atm, she is open to pretty much anything and you'll find her mostly in the south!

Asuka

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Riordan
01-13-2021, 08:16 PM
Aaahhh so many replies, I <3 you all. Let me know where you guys wanna thread? Rior is in the east and Asuka in the south, but can bend time to have them go somewhere close if needed.

@Cade - I am so down for Rior and your boy Scully. We can definitely try Asuka and Kanna if you think they will be at least cordial xD

@Lazuli - yeeessss I love both of your guys!! Can definitely see some fun threads ;D We can maybe start with Tyrian and go from there?

@Cloudy - let's do it!!

@Luisiana - Asuka is in the south too!

Adelphie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Luisiana
01-16-2021, 05:47 PM
do you mind starting? if not i can get one up on my next day of!