Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
01-15-2021, 05:54 PM

Relm’s trip to Auster was just coming to an end, and she did have to admit that she was upset they were finally leaving. Not only did the cold weather subside here this winter, but she liked the mysterious lands they came across. Auster was very foreign to her, and though her and Kefka spent time in a fair amount of the lands, she felt like there was so much more to learn about them.

Kefka told her to meet him back at the Wildberry Grove, but he took extra care to tell her how important it was for her to stay away from the new pack that wasn’t here when they entered Auster. It made her a little sad because she liked the Castle she explored about a week back. But she was a good girl, and she wouldn’t disobey to word of her father. Instead she wandered the golden Grove stopping to smell the different bushes with different berries. The cold weather that followed them down here made the berries on the bushes shrink and sour. She didn’t know what Kefka was doing right now, but she never questioned him anyway. It was awfully boring with no one around, but she always seemed to manage.

Walk "Talk" Think

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
01-15-2021, 09:16 PM

Dunkan wanted to get to know more about the new continent he now lived within, he wanted to get used as fast as he could, he always took risks beforehand and that was fine, and if anyone critic him he won't care a shit. He never cared for what others said to him, their words flew and went for him. He was stronger than the worst of insults or respective words.

He could note the slightly cold wind, the dread maple trees. Winter had touched this place even though snow wasnt visible, the earth felt dry and he couldn't find anything as far as he could see.

He walked in silence with Urasa his jaguar by walking nearby, and Kaira the hawk flew high looking down ready to notify Dunkan of anything special or dangerous. They walked further until his eyes caught the shape of a pup, apparently alone. He decided to salute. "Hello, are you alone?"

His falcon flew down and landed atop a branch from a nearby tree.

"Speak"

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
01-17-2021, 06:10 PM

Relm would be distracted by the quiet sound of a falcon flying above her. She looked through the withering golden leaves of the grove. It would take her a moment to spot the moving bird through the branches, but before she could wonder anything about the mysterious falcon, an adult man was approaching her. She looked at the man for a moment as he questioned her, but her gaze moved to the falcon as it perched on the trees above. She dropped her head slowly to meet the male again, a little skeptical if she should interact with him.

"No, I’m waiting for daddy." She spoke bluntly with a slight squint in her eyes. Her eyes scanned around the trees for either Kefka or another wolf maybe with the man, but he only had his companions. She knew wolves kept some companions like Kichi and his deer, but she had to admit she was intimidated as they watched her. She knew she couldn’t fend the man off well but she would try her hardest if she had to, enough until Kefka would be able to reach her. "My name is Relm Abraxas. Me and daddy came here from Boreas but we are just visiting. Are you from that pack over there?"

Walk "Talk" Think

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
01-24-2021, 08:25 PM

"No, I’m waiting for daddy." So she wasnt alone? Good then, he wasnt going to put his nose in her things if she wasnt in need of it, he felt it was better to leave her be. "I see," 'Then I should take my leave, not my problem anymore' He though as he prepared to turn away to march back to his home. But before moving any inch the pup spoke again, taking back Dunkan's attention to her.

"My name is Relm Abraxas. Me and daddy came here from Boreas but we are just visiting. Are you from that pack over there?" He switched his body again to face the pup once more."Dunkan Sarcova, and answering your inquiry yes I am part of The Hallows, we just moved from Boreas." For now, that was the only information about his pack that he was willing to offer.

"Speak"

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

01-27-2021, 09:14 AM

Daddy was pretty cold toned to strangers, but this guy? He seemed to be pretty uninterested in her even if it was just that he was glad that she wasn't abandoned or alone. She still squinted and probably came off rather rudely, not that she really cared. Relm had grown up pretty blunt to everyone but her father. She may have wanted to impress him and make him proud and was always happy anytime they were together, but when it came to anyone but him, even Kichi, she was quite the ball of sass.

Relm raised her head to look behind him as if she could see the pack behind him, which was unrealistic but if anything just making her reaction a bit dramatic on purpose. "I don't know what a pack is like. I've never been in one. Can you tell me about it?" She wasn't really asking about the secrets about his pack but it could have come across that way. She was truly just interested in what pack life was like in general. It was only her and daddy for a while, and even now she didn't get much time with Lurid or Kichi with all the traveling her and Kefka did.

Walk "Talk" Think

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

02-20-2021, 09:00 AM

"I don't know what a pack is like. I've never been in one. Can you tell me about it?" Well the question was, in fact, surprising but knowing that the pup as far as he knew only lived with their father, and so young he could only guess he'd never been in a pack before. Just like he was at their age. He took just some brief instants to think on what to answer, but it wasnt that hard. Well, he could always try.

"A pack is a group of wolves where each one contributes as a unit in order to keep the pack alive. There are wolves with their own skills that each one uses in order to do what I previously told you. And every pack or as far as I know have one or two leaders, the alphas but how they name themselves depends on the pack. In the Hallows is known as Aegis. In the other hand, there are more ranks but again how they are set depends on the group. I am a templar, I work as a lead warrior." For now that was all he would explain unless the kid wished to ask further.

"Speak"

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

03-04-2021, 04:52 PM

Though it may not have seemed like it, Relm listened well to the man's explanation, "That doesn't seem so bad." She would state back to him, "I think having more than just me and Daddy would make surviving easier." She still didn't think pack life was necessarily for her, but she understood why others went for that lifestyle. Still Relm thought a pack staying in the same lands wasn't ideal, especially for her. Sure she liked Auster, but she had grown used to her and Kefka traveling so much that settling down wouldn't even be a thought on her mind.

Hearing a call nearby, she turned her head away from the man towards Kefka's voice, "I should really get going now. I don't know if I'll ever meet you again." It wasn't meant to be mean, only knowledgeable. Auster was far from home and usually they wouldn't stay long. Who would know if they would even come back once the warm season came around?

Walk "Talk" Think

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

03-12-2021, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2021, 11:10 AM by Dunkan.)

He nodded to the girl's talk. But being on a pack or not for him didn't have a big difference besides working for and with others. He was capable of living on his own but he just felt in debt with Resin and Tamsyn so for them both he was here, to protect them against everything. "Hm,"

"I should really get going now. I don't know if I'll ever meet you again." "Before you leave, Ill give you this advice." A tip for the girl to remember. But it was up to her if she would follow it or not. "Never trespass on a pack's land. If you see a place has scent markings it's best not to cross them. Some packs can be quite violent or try to kill those who trespass." Harsh yes but necessary for the girl to know. "I must go, I have some responsibilities to make. Good luck," And like that, he left.

Exit Dunkan--

"Speak"