Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
01-25-2021, 05:25 PM

In hindsight Recluse was happy she'd chosen the volcano for her den sight, the little whelps were curled up all nice and warm, Lilith had been left with them to watch over them, not that they were too hard to keep a handle on while they were asleep... though her boys were quickly becoming a handful, well two of them anyway. The little black boy with the white mask was much more subdued than his brothers and she found herself a little unnerved by the way his clouded gaze slid over things, unhitching in the way that told her something was very off about him. Already her plans for the boy were brewing in her mind, for now, she'd nurse him but her discomfort with the boy grew with each day. Luckily the rest of her brood was growing big and strong and proving themselves to be very much her own children, already eager to cause trouble and practically running her up the wall.

But the problem of her children was for another day, they were not yet ready to leave the den and so she would cross the bridge when she came to it. But she did have other duties to attend to, things that called her out of her den and into the night. More than that she had other issues. Primarily the fact she hadn't seen Eirylys since the day she'd brought the woman home, even her aunt Shiba's run-down male had deigned to show his face in the last few days but the woman she'd fought so hard to win had all but disappeared and Recluse was not impressed.

She settled herself a bit down the mountainside, away from her den some ways, close enough that she'd likely be able to hear it if her little bundles started to wake up but far enough away her discussion would not wake them. Then she tipped her head back to call for the young woman, her tone making it clear she would not be happy to be left waiting.

Speech

Art by MrRendy
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.