Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-01-2021, 12:35 PM

Things hadn't been going the best for little Arisha, especially not since Winter hit. Her skills lacked severely in that of hunting, and it showed by how slim and starved her frame looked; bones easily poking out under the thin, delicate skin that barely kept her warm anymore. She was forced to scavenge for what she could, sometimes even gnawing on grass and licking at dirt to get herself to feel full, and to stop the aching pains of her rumbling stomach. Warmth was even harder to come by, the chill of the air caused bitter pains across her body, and in the times she did find energy to move- it was slow and painful, her paw pads worn down and cracked, never being able to heal as she had nowhere to truly lay her head.

She was now nine months old, and she'd been in these lands for quite some time, but only ever having come across two people. She wasn't sure where they were now, and perhaps that was all of her own fault, but she was desperate to hear the voice of another. To know she wasn't alone. With her head hung low and her pace slow and weak, Arisha moved closer to the lake; weary eyes looking before her as she sniffed around, trying to find if there was anything near that she could consume. In her gut she felt like she was out of luck, her paws kicking and moving at some of the snow on the ground, as if she'd suddenly uncover and full course meal that'd get her through another day... but she could only dream.

Adelphie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Luisiana
02-01-2021, 01:36 PM

Her days consisted of tending to the stock upon Fireside lands, though this is a change from what Adelphie was used to she complained none the less. It allowed her to relax in the safety of her pack lands though she had yet to get to know some of the members within them. Their was a raid taking place which the purple lady had not taken part in, as she was still only just settling to pack life. With the start of a new day, the air fresh and crisp, she would decide to venture away from pack lands. Long limbs carrying her quickly amongst her journey, her steps calculating and careful as she venture away. She was used to being a rogue, fending for herself so he thought of being alone phased her little. She ventured over to Firefly lake, a beauty spot. The lake was calm and tranquil and not many tended to venture around her. She took in her surroundings and quickly caught on to anothers scent. Del's cranium would raise high, her demonear confident and dominant. She hesitated little before walking to find the precise of another. The girl was young and upon further inspection seemed very fragile, her frame delicate and the outline of her bones clear. oh deal, poor thing. Del would carefully aim to approach her from the side, relaxing her body as to not intimidate her.

" A girl so young must have family lurking close by?
She would call, questioning if the girl was entirely alone. Perhaps she must be, as how could a pack or partner let someone get in such a fragile state.
"I'm Adelphie"
She would murmur, her voice soft and gentle, hoping by assigning a name they could break down the barriers to create a sense of trust.

Arisha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-01-2021, 01:52 PM

The snow moved easily from where Arisha's paws shifted it, her limbs numb to the bitter chill that the white powder gave off. It wasn't until the voice of another, and soon the presence, that stole Arisha's attention and made her head raise up, eyes squinting to see if she was seeing things, or if the other woman was actually real. Arisha wouldn't put it past herself to be seeing things, after all, her dreams were the only time she could find company and peace; and those were often of her family, of her birth pack, and of all the things she longed for and more.

And yet, the purple woman introduced herself with a name and Arisha's ears perked, blinking out of her daze and coming to the conclusion that she was, in fact, real. A small bubble of excitement built in her chest just at the mere fact there was another with her, and all thoughts of anything bad drifted away from her young mind. Instead, she found herself attempting a feeble smile, a low wag of her tail coming to show all while her head dipped down slightly, a submissive gesture. "Adelphie," She found her hoarse voice murmuring, testing the name out on her dry lips before she tried to meet the woman's gaze. "I'm Arisha..." She then paused, remembering the question that was first voiced and a look of pain and emptiness crossed over her gaze. She shook her head slowly, eyes lowering back to the ground with a small exhale of her breath, "I have been alone ever since my parents hid me from the attack on my birth pack," The sound of the words made her heart ache, the abandonment forever hurting her, but it hurt more to not know if her family was even alive or not still. "That was months ago..."

Adelphie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Luisiana
02-01-2021, 02:04 PM

Adelphie would remain stood in her spot a respectful distance away so that the girl would not think she is a threat. The wind touched her frame, her fur keeping her warm during these colder months. The snow always made everything look so peaceful and calm, though it was deadly, taking those who were 'weak' and could not fend for themselves. It was a surprise the girl before her was still standing alone, she was either lucky or smart, keeping herself hidden. Ebony lips would tug into a smile as she looked at the girls mood brightening at the presence of another, such innocence. " That's a beautiful name, Arisha" She would respond swiftly. The snow would drop sofltly upon her coat and rather than shaking it off, Del would let it rest upon her, allowing the drops to melt from her bodyheat. The girl would quickly remember to explain herself and it became clear that even though she was so young, she had experienced misfortune. The lady would sigh, her crown dipping slightly towards the girl. " You are strong for making it this far, the winter doesn't take to kindly to us." She would say before edging nearer the lake, looking amongst her reflection. " Have you learnt to hunt?" She would question, wondering if she needed to eat.

Arisha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-01-2021, 04:39 PM

There was no apprehension in Arisha with the other woman, and rather that was her naivety and lack of experience- or just the sheer fact of relief in being in the company of another, she couldn't find it in herself to doubt Adelphie's good nature. The compliment that rolled of her tongue caused Arisha's smile to widen, her eyes sparkling with a joy she hadn't felt in so long, and her tail thumped just a bit harder on the puffy snow, causing a few gusts to fly up. "Your name is pretty too!" She was quick to comment back, happy to simply be making conversation.

The woman went on to admire her for making it along so far on her own, especially in the winter, and Arisha frowned slightly. Had she really done something worth being called strong? She always felt and seemed so weak- but could it be that it was just the way she saw herself? At the mention of hunting, it brought her attention back to her painfully empty stomach, and Arisha's ears flattened slightly. "No... I've been scavenging though! Or, trying to." A defeated huff came from her lips, ever since winter came her 'scavenging' had often resulted in nothing, and if she did find something it was only a few bites worth and days old.

Adelphie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Luisiana
02-04-2021, 01:51 PM

While Adelphie was just a stranger, it was clear the little girl was happy to have company with her tail thumping innocently against the soft snow, causing a few gusts to fly up. With being a loner not too long ago, Del could relate to how boring it can become spending the days the same and wondering who she would next meet, never quite knowing if the wolves were their for trouble or just passing by. The purple lady would take in the tranquil scenery, listening to the soft gusts of the winds whistle by her and touch her body, and the crunch of the snow beneath her paws. The girl would call back and compliment Del with her name and she would let out a small laugh. " Thank you very much" She would reply before edging closer to the put, she looked down upon her as her mismatched gaze would carry on taking in her frame.

While the girl sounded positive, Del was not convinced. During these hard winters scavanging was hard and it was clear she was having little success. She would ponder on her thoughts for a moment longer before once again opening her ebony lips " Perhaps I shall help you hunt sometime, though, The lake isn't the best area to start, their is a vast amount of hunting grounds not too far from here." She wasn't sure how long the girl had lurked around here and if she had figured out the best spots, though Del was sure she would be quick to learn
"text text text"

Arisha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-04-2021, 02:11 PM

Arisha was content to just bask in the presence of another. It was a relief that she could now see she wasn't alone in these lands, that there were others, and that made her wonder just how many others there were. Were there packs nearby? Had her family possibly found these lands? Could she have a new beginning? Her mind began to run in circles with the endless possibilities, and it was only when Adelphie voice broke out again that Arisha pulled herself from her thoughts.

"I'd really appreciate that!" She was quick to comment, not wanting to pass up the opportunity for the help that the kind woman was offering. "I haven't really paid all that much attention to the lands, i've just kept walking, or resting when I found some shelter." She added with a small sigh, but she quickly replaced her expression with that of a curious one. "Do you stay around here? Is your home here?" She hoped her question wasn't too intrusive on Adelphie's privacy- but the curiosity pooled in Arisha's stomach and she couldn't help but to ask.

Adelphie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Luisiana
03-02-2021, 02:44 PM
Adelphie was rather happy in the precense of another, to have a wonder away from pack lands and to explore much like she was a loner, she still had much to learn in pack life, still meeting very few within her new found family. It is something she surely needs to change. She had spent most of her time training on the battle fielding, improving her strength and endurance to take up most of her days especially should she have to aid the pack in future raids.
The purple lady would listen to the youth before her and embraced the joy that radiated upon her. " Lovely, I must say i too am rusty, it will do my good to practise and sharpen my skills." She would chuckle before perching before the lake. She would extend a paw as if wanting to break the ice, though it was far too thick. Her cranium would twist to the pup, a smile touching her thin lips. " spring is near and the prey will be plentiful. The flowers will be blooming various colours. What's your favourite season?" She would call.