gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
02-04-2021, 01:21 PM

Something had felt wrong for a while now, Diana was unable to totally put her finger on it but there was an energy in the universe she did not yet understand, but it had put her on edge. The spirits could tell her nothing and she felt more in the dark than she ever had. It was that dark cloud that hung over her as she laid down to rest that night, the spirits swirling around her as if trying to tell her something but their voices were distant, like speaking from underwater.

It was the ghostly world that opened up around her, the woman aware she was not awake but somewhere in the spirit world that filled her with dread. She did not visit often, instead preferring to pull from those among the dead that stuck around. It was unnatural to try and pull those that had found rest back into the chaos of the living world and so she hardly treaded here... and wondered what it was that had drawn her past the veil... The voices of the spirits were so much stronger here, louder and harder to focus on.

"Speech"

Art by AquarelleWolf
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Eliphas

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Vail

Trick 2019
02-16-2021, 07:39 AM
The most difficult part of his death was getting here. He’d bled out on the border of Aerie, giving his life so that Deus could go on. When his spirit was released to the afterlife there was no regret, because he hadn’t been forced to go on without Aureus. They wouldn’t be separated ever again, and their souls could linger on in this place for eternity.

He had no remorse and no sadness anymore. The afterlife gave him satisfaction and he rested in peace with Aureus beside him. The calling of the mortal realm didn’t often disturb him, but a familiar and warm presence called him from his sleepy existence.

Eliphas materialized in a small meadow, with green grass and small white flowers at his paws. Dual toned eyes blinked open to find his sister before him. Eliphas smiled softly, his acceptance of his place fully recognized. ”Diana.” He greeted her quietly as his haunches coiled beneath him and his ivory tail curled against his hips. ”I’m sorry to call you all the way here.” He apologized, unsure how she might take the reality before her.