gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-04-2021, 01:54 PM

A R I S H A

She wasn't going to lie, trekking up these hills were a lot harder than Arisha had imagined they would be. Her paws were cold, and the snow on the ground made it even that much harder to keep her grip on the land under her, often having to catch herself before falling face-first into the cold fluff. She wasn't sure where she was going or where her final destination would be, but she knew the more she kept moving the closer she would get to figuring something like that.

A noise caused her ears to perk and the young female stopped in her tracks, head craning to the side slightly as she held her breath. Peering around, she found her sights empty and a disappointed huff came from her lips. She knew it was Winter and things would be harder to find, but did the snow truly drive all the prey away? Could she not get lucky enough to find something, anything? Narrowing her gaze some, Arisha pushed on with the mind of finding something. At this point she didn't care if it was an insect- she just wanted to feel accomplished with herself and feel as if she was actually getting better at something.

Lorikeet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
02-04-2021, 02:23 PM
Fern gully had been a bountiful place for a bite to eat, and every now and then the woman found her paws returning her here. The sloping meadows where hell on her thighs, and the light sprinkling of snow made everything cold and slippery. Perhaps it had been a mistake to come here, if she moved to head South, she would find greener fields, and prey in better numbers.

Picking her way down a particularly sloping hill, she caught sight of a tiny figure ahead of her. The creamy tones of the creature almost blended in with the landscape, but a flash of gold from her eyes gave her away. Pursing her muzzle in thought, the Aracari changed direction, and made her way closer. “Are you lost, little lamb?” she called out

"Speech"

Arisha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-04-2021, 02:37 PM

A R I S H A

Her nose had been deep in the snow, and while she ignored the cold tinge that it brought, she couldn't help but to get frustrated that she wasn't finding anything. Was she just bad at this? Did all the life on the lands run away from her or something? Arisha didn't know what the issue was, but she wanted it fixed. And fast.

Jerked out of her task, the voice that called out startled her, head flinging up out of the snow while some of the white fluff sprayed around. Some snowflakes were still on her muzzle, and Arisha found herself gawking at the woman before her. "I... uhhh.." She was at a loss for words as her eyes found themselves hooked to the magical looking pelt, something she had never seen before. "Wow," She breathed before she forced her gaze to look at the woman's eyes, trying not to be rude but still overall in awe at her colors. "I was just trying to find something," She explained with a sheepish smile, her tongue licking away some of the snow that was left on her maw. "I don't think i'm too good at it though." She added, head nodding back to the tracks she had made to show just how long she had been at this.