size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
02-06-2021, 07:32 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn moved quietly, picking her way across the barren hills that stretched out before her. The pale brown ground was cracked and jagged in various places. Dead trees stretched out from the ground like dark monoliths, some of their comrades laying in splinters at their feet. Jynn wondered why there was so little growing here. Was it just an effect of winter or had a fire of some sort gone through the land and destroyed everything years past.

The sky was something else strange, a soft cloudy blue but where the clouds parted she could see the darkening sky and the first few stars starting to show. She'd best get a move on, she didn't want to be caught in this eerie place after dark.

Sundara

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Mikko
02-13-2021, 02:57 PM
Sundara Sheyar
The terrain around these parts was proving deceivingly difficult to navigate, even for Sundara. Snow hid potentially dangerous cracks in the earth, and ice made sure surfaces smooth and slick, making even bits of exposed rock less than trustworthy. What looked like a flawless blanket of white could easily swallow anyone who dared take one wrong step. As a beastly woman, and as someone who was used to always being on the move, she struggled to slow her pace through the hills, but because of that as well, she still took care to test each step before she entrusted it with her full weight. She just wasn't all too happy about it.

But ah! It would seem her evening was about to be made brighter. A curious figure appeared in the distance as a blurr of orange and white, almost as large as it was tiny. Maroon ears drew forward as a smile tugged at her lips as 'Dara trudged after the stranger through the snow, partly to catch up but also quietly taking advantage of the tracks they left behind to guide her along. She held back from speaking until she felt she was near enough to be heard, at which point she offered the other a single chuckle to advertise her presence. "You know, I appreciate having a path to follow," she began, "but you should probably slow down a little through here. Can't promise I'll be able to carry you out if you break your ankle."

"Speech"

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
02-13-2021, 03:47 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn's course altered slightly as she saw a dark gap in one of the hills. A cave? She was just about to go for a closer look when she heard someone approaching. To her surprise it was another woman, quite tall and solidly built. She chuckled at the woman's words. "No need to worry about me. I'm quick on my feet. Are you from around here? I was just taking a peek at some of the caves here." She gestured to the open black mouth that stared out from the side of one of the hills. Jynn strode forward and stuck her head in, surprised to see how far back the cave seemed to wind. It was possible there was a whole labyrinth of caves beneath the hills.

"Whoooaaa…" she said then jumped back as the sound amplified and echoed throughout the caves. Acting almost like a megaphone.