size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
02-06-2021, 07:38 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn's journey to the northern regions of Auster led her to the Hermit's Cove and while exploring that region she couldn't help but notice a large island off the shore. Something about the way the sun was hitting it made it glint and shine. Of course she just had to go and explore it. Carefully wading into the ocean she got a sense for the currents then took off paddling for the strange island. She swam swiftly and strongly for her size and before she even arrived on shore it became clear that this wasn't your typical island. It was covered in human artifacts.

Jynn swam up to one of the wooden docks and climbed up. From there she shook the sea water out of her coat and thanked the spirits the sun was out. The sky was a clear, soft blue but there was a haze to it that caste just the slightest gray tinge. Jynn hoped it wasn't a sign of bad weather to come. Well, either way, she imagined that she'd have enough time to explore the island and get back to the cove before a storm hit. Once she was back on the mainland she planned to work her way inland and away from the ocean in case of bad storms.

Jynn moved across the wooden dock system, moving carefully to avoid stepping where there were broken or missing boards. There was a strange mist that seemed to shroud the island. The first structure she reached was a pale metallic form with a red streak down the side of it. It was odd looking and it swayed a bit in the water as the tide began to come in. The metal was rusted and clearly very old. She walked along side it but didn't really see a good way to get inside so she returned to the wooden path and followed it onto the sandy beach. It looked like most of the island, at least on the side she was exploring, was covered in thick, green vegetation that grew up and around and sometimes even through the remnants of the human dwellings. The dwellings were ornate, many of them seeming to be build from wood and a number of wooden pathways and bridges seem to criss cross around the buildings and through the sand. She stood atop one and started venturing closer to the nearest structure.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-07-2021, 06:23 PM
From the legends and stories, this was the island that gave her dad his signature Hawaiian shirt. Sparrow had her hat, her sword, her parrot, and her monkey friend, but none of those really SPARKLED or called attention to her like her father's shirt did. Sparrow took the swim leisurely and slow as she watched the towering structures on the island come into view. The shapes reminded her of a larger, more grand version of the barn and tractor... or also those tank things. The sky hung with a greyness that hinted at possible rain later, but Sparrow wasn't bothered- she could just ride it out in the human buildings if she had to.

The docks were about the most natural thing about the oddities this island held. Though Sparrow could recognize wood here and there, but a mass of the structures ahead were all... not the right colors. Rectangular drops were cut out of the ground and anywhere that vines and vegetation weren't were strikingly unnatural looking.

Still, Sparrow was excited to get INSIDE. She pushed forward fast enough that she nearly tumbled right past the leggy woman who was also exploring the island. Sparrow threw her weight to not hit the woman, but she was so taken aback by the rich-colored woman who's legs seemed to go on for ages that she ended up rubber necking and forgetting where she was going completely. It was only a matter of time before her paw snagged on something or another and Sparrow was sent tumbling across the wooden pathway before landing on her rump. She took a second to stop seeing stars and focus on the star in front of her, "So uh... like my cool flip?"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
02-12-2021, 08:33 PM

Jynn examined the buildings, scouring the outside of the strange structures as she debated which one to go into. What need did humans have for such unusual dens? Did some store food? Were some for sleeping? She thought it was interesting that so much of the dwellings were above ground.

Making a decision, Jynn headed toward the nearest building when her large ears picked up movement on the sand and she turned to see a large wolf heading toward the buildings with such a rush of purpose that she nearly ran right into the maned wolf. The stranger swerved at the last moment and tumbled across the wooden path. Jynn giggled and trotted over as the stranger spoke. "The technique could use a little work but I give it a ten out of ten for style. My name is Jynn, you alright there? If you're looking to explore those human caves would you want a partner? I'm something of an explorer myself!"

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
02-14-2021, 09:32 PM
Sparrow was sure she had hit her head during her tumble and died because when she opened her eyes, an angel was speaking to her. Sparrow's heart immediately did a little tumble of its own and Sparrow had to work on looking at the other's eyes and not just STARING like some heart-eyed idiot. The woman made a light joke about her flip and Sparrow managed a laugh of her own. She introduced herself as Jynn and Sparrow already thought about how that would sound with an "Imperialis" tacked onto the end. Fuck, she had is bad for this Jynn and they had only just met. Come on, Sparrow, you useless lesbian, get it together!

Jynn asked if she was okay and if she wanted a partner to explore with. Sparrow managed a wide eyed nod before shaking her head to get rid of the cotton candy and butterflies that had somehow flown through her ears and into her head along with the woman's voice.

"Yeah I'm... doin' JUST fine, Miss Jynn. You can be my partner any time." Sparrow threw the woman a wink. Flirting or just being friendly? She'd never tell. Okay, yes she would: she was flirting. 100%. Gods, PLEASE let this woman like her.

Sparrow turned her attention back to the buildings, "Humans, you say?" Sparrow mulled over the words as her eyes locked onto the largest building. She stood and stretched- yup, she was gonna be feeling that fall tomorrow. Sparrow didn't know a lot about humans, but if they could do stuff like this then maybe they weren't half bad. Motioning so Jynn could follow or lead- hopefully lead so Sparrow could stare- the pirate captain started towards the magnificent and large building. It was so different from the barn or the tractor and Sparrow wasn't sure what to make of it. "So... come here often?"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

02-15-2021, 07:53 PM

Jynn wasn't bothered by the stares. At this point she was pretty used to it as there seemed to be a shortage of maned wolves in these new lands, at least she hadn't run into any. When the woman nodded that she'd like to explore Jynn grinned, tail wagging a little more. Unlike many of her kind she had a social streak and found exploring much more enjoyable with companion. "Oh, you don't need to be formal with me. Just Jynn is fine." She giggled at the wink then cocked her head to the side. "And what shall I call you, o' mistress of somersaults?"

After introductions the attention shifted toward the buildings. Jynn meandered over to the largest one, trotting along the wooden path that lead right to the main opening. "Yea, I've heard that humans are the creatures that make these weird squarish buildings above ground and other strange things." She didn't know much more than that. Whenever anything weird was found that her elders couldn't explain it was simply said to be a 'human' thing. She quickly stuck her head inside the dwelling. There seemed to be holes in the walls that let the light in. She looked back at Sparrow and shook her head. "Nope, this is all new to me. I'm hoping to see all the lands in Auster including the islands." Well, that went for Boreas to but she'd focus on where she was for now. Jynn soon wandered inside the building and starting pawing and sniffing at the various items left inside it.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

02-18-2021, 05:07 PM
The goddess said that Sparrow didn't need to be so formal and Sparrow just nodded vaguely, still mesmerized by the 1000-meter legs woman. She asked what Sparrow's name was and Sparrow cursed herself mentally. Stupid fuckin lesbian disaster couldn't even give her own name. "Oh yeah I'm Pirate of the Sparrow- wait. King of the Sparrow- fuck! SPARROW. Call me Sparrow." Fuckinnnn nailed it.

They both now drew attention to the buildings and Jynn explained some things about humans and their square buildings. Wow, beauty AND brains? Sparrow was in love already. She had to keep constant focus to be able to keep her eyes on the buildings and not directly on Jynn by her side. "Oh fuck yea, same. I'm trying to explore all of Boreas and Auster for when I lead the pirates and do raiding and shit." Stepping into the building after the dame, Sparrow whistled at the inner structures. There were many items scattered about and non of them were recognizable. Taking a pair of white boxers with red hearts printed over them and sliding them over her head, Sparrow struck a pose, "How do I look?"

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

02-27-2021, 08:32 PM

Jynn laughed again as the woman, Sparrow, introduced herself in a round about way. She was funny! The woman explained that she was also exploring the continents though for the purpose of raiding and pirate stuff. Jynn wasn't too worried about running into a pirate since she had few belongings of significant value and besides, Sparrow seemed pretty friendly. Even if she wasn't, Jynn wasn't a push over in the battle department. Besides, how cool was it to run into someone with the same goals. "That's great! Say, do you want to explore together for a bit? I didn't get a chance to check out the cove before this island caught my attention." She'd planned to explore it on the way back.

Jynn leapt on top of a counter. To her it seemed a strange ledge, built again with perfectly straight edges and none of the rough surfaces of normal rock formations. She was really curious how the counter came to be and the buildings for that matter. What made them the way they were? Had to be something the human's had done. She was particularly fascinated by the glass. Reaching out she tapped at it lightly with her claws. It was like ice but not cold. She licked the glass. Hmm…. nope, not water.

Her ears twitched as Sparrow called out to her. She turned to see the woman posing with something weird on her head. "Fantastic!" Jynn leapt down off the counter and padded over to the pirate. "What is that thing?" She reached out and sniffed it. "It's… do you think it came off some weird animal?" It was like a hide but not quite.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

03-02-2021, 04:18 PM
The woman seemed excited to find someone of similar goals and offered to travel together for a bit, offering their next destination. Sparrow's tail wagged readily as she nodded. Spend more time with the stunning leggy girl? Fuck yes. Please and thank you. "I'd like that," she responded, tongue lolling out of her maw. Nailed it. cool AND casual.

Jynn leaped onto some sort of pedestal and inspected something while Sparrow got her shenanigan ready. It wasn't overwhelmingly bright here, but streams of sunlight beamed in here and there from windows and fractured parts of the ceiling. Some of the shattered stuff was on the counter where Jynn observed it. Too bad Sparrow was too busy being COOL. When she called the other woman, she beamed enthusiastically and Sparrow fell a little bit more in love. She drew near to sniff at it and Sparrow could feel her heart hitching for what felt like a while. She asked if Sparrow thought it came from some strange animal and Sparrow shook the cloth off her head unceremoniously as she went to look for something more interesting to wear and definitely not because the closeness to Jynn was making her FEEL THINGS. "Yknow... If an animal had that thin of skin.... Maybe a bird? A fur bird?"

Sparrow rummaged through some sort of rectangle container that had a bunch of that kind of stuff. She turned to Jynn, "Heeey, I found a whole nest of em." She pulled one out that was tiny with two hats sewn together and a strap. It even had sparkles and tassels on top. How novel! Sparrow put it on so that each ear was covered by one of the bra cups before turning back to her companion, best straight face she could muster. "What do you think they were doing here?"

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

03-06-2021, 08:01 PM

There was another of the strange coverings laying down on the ground and she reached out and seized it between her teeth before giving it a quick shake. It wasn't like any hide she'd ever seen before. It certainly didn't taste like one. She dropped it and turned to Sparrow. "Hmmm maybe. Or… oh! Oh! Maybe it's from some kind of reptile and this is what's left after it shed its skin." That would make sense for why it was so thin. Boy, that had to be from a big lizard. She assumed a lizard since there were bits of skin that looked like they must be from the front legs.

She bounded over to where Sparrow had found a box of the skins. "Weird! Wonder why they put all their skin sheddings in one place. This den must be packed with them." She looked around warily, wondering if some giant lizard was going to launch itself out of the dark corners of the strange dwelling. Her attention was drawn back to Sparrow and she burst out laughing. "Wow, that's a weird one. It's definitely your color though." Jynn winked at Sparrow and then shrugged. "No idea, maybe they do some weird rituals or something with their old skins." She shuddered.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

03-11-2021, 08:01 PM
This Jynn lady was full of good ideas! She proposed several good theories about the skin-not-skins and for a moment Sparrow was so dazzled by her brain, she forgot the gay disaster going on in her heart over the woman's appearance. It was pretty much heart eyes all around. She said the hat thing was weird, but a good color and Sparrow struck a pose and tossed a 'thanks' over her shoulder before turning away to look at something else and definitely not because her face was flushed and eyes widened over 'holy fuck how cute is this woman' thoughts as she laughed at Sparrow's antics.

While she looked away, she did see a large, angular, spiraling... thing. It led up, though, and Sparrow was apt to try it! She kicked off and made her way up the grand staircase before pausing, "Think this'll take us back to your home?" She said, letting the words fall for a moment before she threw Jynn her stupidest wink face to date. "Cause it looks like it leads straight to heaven."

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

03-13-2021, 01:14 PM

Jynn's attention was soon captured by a stained white figure laying on the ground. She wasn't sure why but she was almost certain it was a corpse of some kind, well the skeleton anyway. Dipping her head she sniffed at a mannequin and reached out a paw to tap at it. Well, this was certainly a weird creature. She bent her neck in a graceful arch and nipped at the mannequin but was surprised to find the material was not reminiscent of bone. Huh… well, if it wasn't a skeleton or shell of some kind then what was it?

Her head jerked up as Sparrow called out to her from a strange ledge that spiraled up and she cocked her head to the side at the woman's question. Her home? What made Sparrow think she lived up there? It soon became clear as the woman shot a pick up line at her and winked. Ok, now Jynn was pretty sure that Sparrow was flirting with her. She grinned. "Aww… I'm starting to think you liiiiike me." She said in a sing-song voice as she bounded up the stairs, stopping a step down from Sparrow.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

03-27-2021, 08:05 PM
Sparrow watched as the woman nipped at a large... thing. Yeah, Sparrow was fairly sure no matter how much she tried, she would never get the ideas for all the words one could use to describe this place or the objects in it. Jynn looked up to Sparrow when she made her very high quality pickup line. She seemed perplexed for only a moment before the ideas clicked into place. Sparrow's smile turned wry and Jynn teased that Sparrow liked her. Sparrow faked offense with a soft gasp, "Only starting? Man, I've been trying to hook you this whole time!"

It was true, but Sparrow played it off like a joke and quickly turned away before Jynn could que into the fact that she wasn't really joking. Sparrow took a few more steps up, musing at the light that cast into the building when a thought hit her. "Y'know... I'm throwing a party the first of Spring. It's kinda a big deal, if you wanna come." Sparrow could give her the details later if she wanted, but for now Sparrow was trying to keep it casual.

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

04-02-2021, 02:48 PM

Jynn laughed, turning her head just slightly, almost shyly with a big dorky grin on her face. "Well, it's been awhile. I'm rusty!" Her tone was a mix, half serious and half joking. Jynn never did like the idea of being tied down anywhere or to anyone so she never took flirtations too seriously or tried to form lasting relationships. That said, flirting was the fun part anyway and Sparrow was so cute! She hummed lightly as she trotted up the stairs after the other woman.

"Y'know... I'm throwing a party the first of Spring. It's kinda a big deal, if you wanna come."

"Sure, why not! Where do you plan to have the party at?" Jynn had no problem wandering anywhere the party would be held and she looked forward to the trip and meeting some new wolves. She exited the stairs out onto another landing full of more odds and ends. More items she didn't know what to make of.