Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
02-09-2021, 09:22 PM
He went straight from his meeting with Magnus, to Asla. From the feeling of regret and waste, to that of pride and potential. He sucked in a breath of the cool afternoon air. His problems with Magnus were done, and in the past. For the here and now he had a great sense of pride for what Asla had accomplished.

He returned to the meeting point of his pack, and found Mojito still tending to their wounds. He sat, looking up at the winter sky for a time, waiting until he had finished salving and binding. Contemplating, and feeling a small pocket of sadness. No longer would Asla ever be just his little girl. She would now be his right hand woman, and his grown daughter. But it was only a small sadness. The truth was, she had been grown for a long time now. He just didn't always want to see it. His little Star-girl. His tiny little warrior that had patrolled and protected chickens that were bigger than her. Perhaps he always should have seen this coming, that she would grow. Be an adult before his eyes. But perhaps that was a fault in fathers, it was almost impossible to see their little girls all grown up.

Mo’s work was done. He stood again, and approached. He gently shooed away the healer, then turned his eyes to Naiche.” You have done very well today. I will come and find you, tomorrow." It was a dismissal and an order for tomorrow, neatly rolled into one. He waited for the green toned man to obey, before turning to Asla. he leaned forward, and kissed her cheek. Setting his blue-toned eyes onto her with pride.
"I'm sorry about Magnus, but you have truly proven yourself today before the whole pack. You've worked for this position. It’s a fantastic achievement, and I want to carry on the momentum. But, we can talk about that tomorrow. First, I want to congratulate you, and see how your feeling. Then, we can go over the rank and see how yours and my expectations of it fit together.”

"Earth" & "Stars"

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
02-10-2021, 02:09 AM

Though she was no longer a student of the stars, that didn't mean that she wasn't an admirer. A bit of childishness that still clung to the young warrior was the love of those stars. Even her phrasing reflected her enjoyment of the night sky. "Stars above..." she uttered as her father shooed Mojito and Naiche away. "It's been a very long day." As Sirius kissed her cheek, it was difficult not to smile, but she tried. Smiling would only rip open the wounds atop her muzzle. She would definitely have some scarring there as a reminder of what she'd won today.

Sirius apologized for Magnus and Aslatiel gave a light shrug. Even that hurt. Naiche had done a number on her neck as well. "He was torn. This wasn't his home anymore." She could understand why Magnus was lacking, but he had dishonored himself and her as well. Because of him, she had been forced to hurt another wolf to prove a point. It should have been the pair of them battling to compare skill and prowess. No others needed to be involved. Thankfully Naiche had stepped up. It proved to her that he was a true friend.

Congratulations were given and the young woman nodded in acceptance. "Our numbers aren't as great as they once were. We need fighters; wolves to protect what's ours. A lot of training is in order." Tall grey ears tipped back for only a second as she fixed her father with her amaranthine gaze. "I would like Naiche to be my second in command. I trust him wholly." That was her way of asking for her father's approval on the matter. Naiche had shown that, not only was he an able fighter, but he was willing to do what needed to be done for the good of the pack and its members.

"Earth" & "Stars"

[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
02-12-2021, 02:42 AM
The first words out of the woman's mouth set a grin to the Warlord. His child was still in there, beneath the tougher exterior of an adult. He admired her new battle scars as she commented on Magnus and the pull of his loyalties. She was exactly right, and it was why leaving was really the only choice for him.

“They are not, once we removed the layer of idle, the remaining has been slimmer picking” he agreed. He was slowly looking to recruit, being picky with those he chose. He grinned at her mentioning of training, and nodded in agreement. That was part of why he needed Asla, she would help him sweep away the cobwebs and nudge his pack into fighting-fit.

At her mention of Naiche. “Your words hold weight, but it's not a rank to be gifted. It’s one to be earned. His actions have placed him in the running for it, and he’ll have his shot to earn it” He promised her. He, like Asla, saw a lot of potential in the warrior. “Now, as Reaper, you’ll have new responsibilities. You’ll be helping me set the rosters for patrols, and assess some of the newer and lower ranking wolves in the pack. I would have you take on and rotate through wolves, giving one at a time your undivided attention as you concentrate also on the whole. I would recommend starting with Hikaru, who’s very new to the rank of Warrior, but i’ll leave the choice in your paws.” a pause, to let her inject what she might wish to say.

"Earth" & "Stars"

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
02-12-2021, 03:00 AM
Asla listened as her father took her suggestions into account. Of course there would be some trial for Naiche, but she wanted it to be known that he was her choice. She needed someone that she could rely on. Someone that she knew would carry out her wishes without much fuss.

Next Sirius moved on to her duties. They were a little mundane but it couldn't all be fun and bloody games. The young woman nodded in agreement. Fine, fine. She could do these things. Really, she just wanted to train everyone. A whole pack of master warriors. Now wouldn't that be nice?

At the mention of Hikaru, Asla cracked a grin, though it pulled at the scabby wounds on her muzzle. "Hika and I have already had the pleasure of sparring. He has some skill but he needs refinement. His fighting style isn't like ours."
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

02-15-2021, 09:29 PM
He knew he could trust Asla to help him pick up the pace. The Armada needed a few more kicks up its behind. Once his warriors had sharpened their abilities some more, he intended to get them some more action. That was something he was still looking into, so he did not mention it. For the moment, it was little more than a thought.

When he mentioned the young Koi wolf, Asla grinned at him, and he grinned back. She had met the mild mannered boy then, he guessed. “Perfect. Then he’ll make a good starting point for you. Train him, and use the time to refine your training tactics. Set up a pack training session too. Let's make it clear everyone will be working on their abilities.” He instructed his Reaper. But it was his daughter whom he bent down and kissed on the cheek again. “And welcome to the Reaper rank.”