size
Large
build
Medium
player

Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - GayPride - AgenderDouble Master
02-13-2021, 02:03 PM
And It's The Stars That Shine For You

Stjarna had no direction in life other than to wander aimlessly. Their siblings had all taken off on various paths seeking their own fortunes but Star had yet to make any concrete decisions. As if that wasn't enough, Star was dealing with more existential concerns. They had long since shrugged off any particular gender identity, feeling that they fit in neither one. Some days Star would feel more masculine, other days more feminine, often neither. Though, as time continued to go by, Star began to feel more drawn to their feminine side. It was confusing and at times stressful, to have this division between body and mind.

Star sighed and continued pushing through the willows. A problem, perhaps, for another time. Or was it time to finally stop and get this all figured out? Stjarna just wanted to be Stjarna without having to worry what all of it meant. If they… if she… if they… "Oh, fuck it all."

Stjarna flopped down in the grass before realizing that a pack border lay nearby. Well, this was an interesting development. Deciding to see what the pack was like and see if fate had intervened, Stjarna howled for the alpha.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
03-01-2021, 09:46 PM
A cry at the border caught his attention. He sent Marshal ahead with a motion, and pulled himself to his feet with a groan. He had been portioning meat to later cure for storage, and he took a moment to wipe the blood from his claws. Sheathing them, he fell into a light trot. Following the circling form of Marshal in the air, as his companion wound through the air in a spot above the wolf.

The stranger had a star across their muzzle, and dual-toned eyes. Their scent matched their emotions in giving off a masculine and feminine notice to his sensitive nose. He had met a wolf once before who identified as neither, and wondered if he was about to meet another. The Warlord was an asshole, but the things that riled him were others flirting with his wolves or playing jackass on his borders. He had no reason to poke at this new wolf, and instead he nodded his head in greeting and treated them as an ‘either’ “Greetings, and welcome to the Armada. What brings you to my borders?”

Stjarna A.

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

03-06-2021, 08:07 PM

Stjarna fidgeted, shifting from paw to paw. It had been awhile since attempting to join a pack and Star could only hope this went well. At least they were confident in their hunting and fighting abilities and would be able to give a demonstration should the alpha suggest it, much depended if the pack was full or not. Soon his call was answered by a handsome man with saber fangs who welcomed Star to the Armada.

Dipping their head in a respectful greeting Star spoke. "It's an honor, my name is Stjarna Aracari and I am seeking a new home for myself and I wondered what the Armada is like and if the pack had any openings. I specialize primarily in hunting but I am also a skilled warrior." Star hoped to glean some information on the pack as well as let the other wolf know the gist of their skills. If Stjarna had to guess this wolf that answered him was likely the alpha but it was hard to say for sure.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
03-12-2021, 02:59 PM

Sirius Fatalis

The other wolf dipped their head in greeting, returning the Warlords own gesture. The other wolf was quick to explain their desire to join the pack, and sought further information on the Armada’s disposition. “I’m Sirius Fatalis” he returned the introduction. He felt he had heard their last name before, but could not quite determine from here.

”We are a closely knit pack primarily of warriors. Hunters are always a welcome addition, especially when you have strength in fighting as well.” he paused a moment, considering the other wolf. “It’s important to know the rules of the pack before you join, if you’ll walk with me to our communal setting I'll go over them with you, and see if you're the right fit.” he suggested, rising to his feet, and motioning with a paw.

"Speech"

Stjarna A.

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

03-13-2021, 04:25 PM

The alpha, introduced himself as Sirius Fatalis and began to tell Star a bit about the Armada. He explained that they were a tight-knit group of primarily warriors but that a hunter was welcome. Stjarna felt comfortable with this. They had trained heavily as a warrior in addition to hunting and while Star preferred hunting they were no slouch when it came to holding their own in a fight. Sirius gestured for Stjarna to follow so he could lay out the rules of the pack. Star nodded and quickly trotted after the older man. It would be good to know the rules as well to make sure the Aracari wasn't biting off too much. Then again, Star didn't have much in the way of plans. While Stjarna would always have a connection to their siblings they'd come to this land to seek their fortunes in a matter of speaking. Stjarna would need to find their own way.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

03-13-2021, 09:30 PM

Sirius Fatalis

With no hesitation Stjarna followed after him, and the Warlord led the other wolf into the Armada. He made a beeline for the communal space of the pack. There the firepit, a scattering of dens, and the Obelisk sat. The laws of the pack were etched into the side of the stone, with the packs moto resting above that. The firepit was down to soft embers, with a stack of wood beside it.

The trapdoor leading to the packs stores could just be seen around the other side of the obelisk. “Here we are then, this is the main space of the Armada.” He encompassed the whole space with a wave of the paw. “Our training rings are located on our beachside territory. [b] “Any questions?” he gave the other wolf a chance to read the rules, and digest it along with the lay of the land before asking his question.

"Speech"

Stjarna A.

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

03-15-2021, 08:00 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2021, 04:43 PM by Stjarna A.. Edited 1 time in total.)

Stjarna followed the larger man into what appeared to be the main commons of the pack. There was a curious stone with carvings in it as well as a fire near a stack of wood. Star eyed the sculpture again, certain it said something though the young wolf had no idea what. They'd never learned to read. Star glanced back to Sirius, some what embarrassed. "Uh, well yes, actually. I assume that fancy rock is important and you've lead me to it for a reason. I can see unique symbols and scratches carved upon it that are not natural. What's it for?" It was possible this was something for religious ceremonies and Star might be getting into something deep here, however most religious nuts were pretty swift to talk about their gods, ancestors, pet rocks, etc. right off the cuff. Stjarna guessed this was something else.

ooc: if you want in your next post you can say Sirius gave Star a run down of the rules. I never really expected/intended him to be able to read xD