Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
02-13-2021, 06:52 PM
I'm Trying to Find A Signal Fire

Pyralis was suffering a terrible fate, she was bored! She rolled onto her belly before taking off across the plateau, hoping that fate would intervene and give her something to do. She had little direction in life and loneliness was starting to dog at her heels. Pyr knew she had little time left on this earth but she had no idea what to do with it. She'd often thought of going back to the Abraxas or traveling home to see her brother and children but considering her abandonment of the majority of her beliefs she feared how that would go. Of course, she could lie. She probably would take her change of heart to the grave but she wasn't sure she could like straight to Amon's face when it came to something so serious. In truth she still believed in some sort of after life… or rather she supposed she hoped for it.

Pyralis let her mind wind through numerous thoughts until she started to pass by a pack border. She immediately stopped and sniffed, untangling the scents before recognizing the scents of the old man she'd played coyote ball with. Not only that but she could detect hints of the pirate girl. Ok, so whatever spirit was up there didn't totally hate her. She tipped back her head and howled for company with nary a hint of a plan.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-22-2021, 10:27 PM
Ooh! Sparrow knew that voice. Currently she was half up the side of the barn seeing if her claws could take her to the roof for a far-out looking spot. There was also that cool looking owl that liked to sit in the rafters and Sparrow was sure its feathers would make a pretty... something. She had been clear about leaving and making a pirate band, but she hadn't had The Talk with Tyr yet and while she was sure he would support her, there was something sad and serious about it and Sparrow, like her father, tended to avoid such topics.

But now there was one of her promised followers calling at the border, so Sparrow dropped down, marched past the tractor and loped towards the caller, trying to put on her calm and casual demeanor in front of the older woman. "Impatient, huh? Or did you hear about how good our booze is here and you wanna buy in?" she called warmly as she approached, no hesitation as she came within a comfortable distance of the woman.

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
02-28-2021, 07:01 PM

Pyralis didn't have to wait long before the young woman, Sparrow, answered her call. He soon to be captain. The old woman grinned. "Well, when you get to my age time is of the essence. I'd hate to croak before this thing gets started." If she passed in a middle of a raid, so be it. But she certainly didn't want to go before then. She could almost feel a clock ticking in her chest, counting down the precious days she had left and she was eager not to waste any of them.

"Ooo, but tell me about this booze. I'm always up for a drink. Lubricates the joints." She winked at the younger woman before settling herself down into a sitting position. "So, do you have a timeline in mind for the pirates? Anything you need help setting up?" Pyralis never was the sort to sit on her ass. She preferred to keep busy, granted it wasn't always the tasks that authority figures might assign to her.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
03-02-2021, 04:44 PM
The woman mentioned her age and Sparrow chuckled, "Awww come on you're not THAT old- are you?" Sparrow had no qualms letting older folk in her pirate band as long as they didn't go dropping like flies during the raid. Sparrow cast a glance wayward over the range before tiptoeing over the border like a pup sneaking out of the den for the first time. As Pyralis spoke of the booze, Sparrow pretended to get all hush hush, "Well right now I'm saving up for a big commemoration party for the pirates first get together. I figure the first thing in spring when it stops being so fucking cold." Her smile widened, "It's open for loners, but invite-only for pack wolves. Gonna be lots of substances and Friar's gonna play lute." The monkey squealed in excitement before rummaging off to do something else nearby.

Sparrow motioned for Pyralis to follow and started her way around the range. It was a large area, but not as large as some other packs might have. Her main alcohol stores were in the orchard, however, so she figured to steer her new companion that way. She asked if Sparrow needed anything and Sparrow shrugged, "You can get me some pretty ladies for the party. Or some substances. Other than that, we're about set as soon as I tie up things here." She turned slightly and gave a slightly more meaningful glance to the older woman, "Do you need something specific? Or were you just that worried about me? Either way, you got at least some alcohol form being here, so you're welcome." She didn't want the woman flaking out now. She needed the numbers.

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
03-06-2021, 08:06 PM

Sparrow commented on her age and Pyralis pretended to blush. "D'awww… well aren't you sweet. Really though, I'm so old I'm sure you've seen me on cave art." She could still haul her weight around though and that's what was important to her. She just hoped she kicked the bucket before her mobility went. Some might be able to live perfectly happy lives but as soon as her independence was jeopardized she was going to throw herself into the jaws of a tiger or something. Or maybe see if sex with a young, hot stud could really kill her.

She leaned in as Sparrow spoke of booze and a party for the pirates. "Sounds like my kind of gig." She didn't know what the younger woman meant by 'substances' but at this point she was ready to try anything once. Not like she had that much longer to experience this mortal plane.

Sparrow beckoned her to follow and she trotted along after. "Hmmm I'll see what I can do about the pretty girls. I don't know much about substances other than alcohol but I know a gal that might be able to help." She chuckled and grinned as she was offered booze. "You're too kind, I'll be sure to pace myself. I don't need anything specific. I just wanted to be sure plans were still moving forward. I have nothing better to do with my life so you could say I'm quite invested. I'll be denning in the Orchard if you need anything and in the mean time I'll see what goodies I can scrounge up!'

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

03-11-2021, 08:01 PM
The woman made a joke she'd be in cave art and Sparrow was a beat too late to hold back her snort at the idea. Wow, maybe Sparrow was just too used to the near immortal wolves in her family, or maybe her getting older made other people seem less old than they were to her initially...? She did say this was her type of gig, so age aside, Sparrow was excited this woman came into her life because they were about to wreak havoc.

She did mention she wasn't sure about other substances and Sparrow paused a beat, looking over in the direction the barn and thus the weed would be. She shrugged it off and kept walking, "Alcohol is just spoiled things and substances are just taking all the right herbs in the right- or wrong- ways. You never had weed? We're gonna get you some weed."

The woman went on to say she looked forward to everything and that she'd settle down in the orchard for the time being. Sparrow sent her a fake sharp look, "Am I gonna have to start counting my booze bottles?" Her expression quickly went back to what can only be described as goofy and she turned her attention back to look at the range. "I've been traveling a lot, but we're so close to the party that I'll probably be around there. I'm slowly getting all my stock ready and thinking about what food and stuff to entice poor, helpless wolves to join our cause- which is chaos, in case you weren't sure."

The range sprawled out to Sparrow's side and she thought if any other plants there may or may not be useful for the party. She had heard even that some poisons could be used in moderation to have a good time, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to test that out on a public audience first. Maybe she'd have to send Pongolo looking for some stuff.

"Oh- Sparrow blurted after a moment, "If you're really SOOOO old, do you know anything about the packs we should look out for or raid?"

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
03-13-2021, 03:41 PM

Pyralis had seen a small band of loners on her way to Fireside, they had an interesting assortment of items and she was fairly certain she could steal some. Or pretend to be old and blind and helpless and see if she could sucker them into taking care of her long enough for her to sneak away some useful party items.

Pyralis shook her head, she'd never had weed. She'd been force fed weeds of various kinds in a healing capacity but she had a pretty good idea the 'weeds' that Sparrow was referring to would be a bit more fun than taking her medicine.

"Am I gonna have to start counting my booze bottles?"

Pyralis pretended to be shocked at the question. "I certainly hope you're not implying that I would steal from a fellow pirate. I would never." A complete lie, but she did want to stay on Sparrow's good side and had no interest in getting herself kicked out of the band before it even got going.

Pyralis chuckled as Sparrow asked if she had ideas about packs for raids. "Giiirrl, I'm so old that all the packs have probably changed by now or no longer exist."

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

03-27-2021, 08:05 PM
Sparrow giggled at Pyralis' mock shock saying she'd never steal from another pirate. Sparrow cat her a doubtful look, "What kind of pirate is that?" Sparrow pretended to wonder aloud. "Better change that outlook. No one's safe here... maybe." Sparrow tossed the older woman a wink to ease her mind about whatever. They were just joking around... mostly.

Pyralis joked that she was so old all the packs had probably changed and Sparrow nodded as if it made any sense. "Welll, try to refresh yourself when you get the chance- we're gonna need raid targets." Sparrow flashed her a mischievous smile, "Till then, just try not to croak on me."

With that, Sparrow set up to head back into the range for a while. "Okay, orchard's that way and seriously, you can probably have anything you find. I'll be back sometime before the party, but if you're not around, just remember the first of Spring!" Sparrow turned to the rolling expanse that was the range. She needed to gather some of its plants, not to mention any of the fallen limbs for firewood for the night. There was a lot to do and most of it was between the range and the orchard. For now, it was back to the large, sturdy barn to finish her planning.