size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost

Valentines 2020
02-16-2021, 08:33 PM

It had been a while since he’d come down to the Auster area, the last time he had been here was when he was looking for where his pack had gone. When he had come back from a sort of sabbatical to find his pack, then named Risen was no longer where it used to be. He had spent ages tracking down the packs scent and asking other wolves to find out where they had gone.

He supposed he was feeling a little nostalgic, for both the lands he used to live on ….and the warmth. He remembered the garden that Rain had that had gotten him interested in plants and healing. He remembered finding his own hiding spot away from his family so he didn’t have to deal with the rambunctiousness of his siblings. He remembered when Thalia had found him sitting out in the rain once. Remembering that made him smile. When was the last time he had sat out in the rain because he could? He was always keeping himself busy so moments like that didn’t happen as much as they once did. He’d have to do that again someday, hopefully he wouldn’t have to force himself to.

[Image: dnxLkpo.png]

Outlaw

Loner

Beginner Healer (0)

Advanced Intellectual (80)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
02-17-2021, 10:10 PM

Outlaw was in a cheery state of mind, which was perfectly normal for him.  The grey and black dog with his cowboy hat and a seagull sitting on the top of the hat wandered along looking at the variety of berries, fruits, and all manner of plants and trees.  This place wasn’t as pretty as the one spot he had taken Bowen with all the flowers, but this was still close in its own sort of way.

The dog had a satchel that was open and on occasion, he’d pluck a flower or berry to toss inside.  At one point Pip shook his wings and the young seagull flew off his hat towards the east.  Outlaw paused with a strawberry in his mouth as he watched the gull go.  After a few moments, the berry was put in the satchel, “Hey Pip! If you find anything neat bring it back ok?”  

No response.  Oh well, the little bird generally did bring something back whether story or item.

As he was plucking some little blackberries Outlaw happened to spot movement in the grove that didn’t come from trees or brush.  Sure enough, there was a pale cream coated wolf moving along the grove.  Wagging his tail in delight at spotting a new potential friend Outlaw quickly put the berry in the satchel before loping towards the wolf, “Hi,”  Outlaw called out cheerily, “Pleasure to meet ya, I’m Outlaw.”   Sure, he didn’t know the other wolf yet but he saw no reason to assume it wouldn’t be a pleasure.

Speech:"Life is but a game " Think
Unless noted you can assume Outlaw is wearing his hat.  
It's also likely there is a seagull somewhere nearby

Saren

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost

Valentines 2020
02-23-2021, 03:29 PM

Saren’s thoughts were interrupted by the presence of another wolf. He smelled the presence of a pack on them. Had another pack moved down to Auster in their place? The wolf seemed friendly enough so Saren wasn’t too concerned about making a wrong move here. “Hi, My name’s Saren. I just came down to see the area again.” He probably wouldn’t go all the way to Amron’s castle on this outing but he might someday. Maybe this wolf could give him some information on what had been happening in the area as of late. “Does your pack live down here?”

Outlaw

Loner

Beginner Healer (0)

Advanced Intellectual (80)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
03-06-2021, 12:23 AM

The dog was a friendly thing with the tail flagging back and forth merrily, “Hi Saren.  Yup, we sure do.  Just southwest of here.  Hallows claim the plains and the castle structure.  Makes for a great home too!  We just moved in recently.  It was a fun trip, we use to live farther north around the hot springs.  Before that, I came from the forgotten isles.  I love traveling, how about you?”  

“Anyway, we’re pretty new here and we passed by this area pretty fast and it looked nice, so I thought I’d come back and explore it a bit more.  So where do you live, have you been to the castle? I love it, feels a lot like my first home and I love the ocean also.”
Outlaw was happy to talk and talk but he seemed to finally realize with his number of questions it might be good to give the wolf a chance to answer.

Speech:"Life is but a game " Think
Unless noted you can assume Outlaw is wearing his hat.  
It's also likely there is a seagull somewhere nearby

Saren

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost

Valentines 2020
03-17-2021, 05:34 PM

The younger boy seemed excited to tell him about his travelling escapades, saying where his pack was and where he’d been. It seemed that his pack took up residence in the same area where his used to. The castle gave him plenty of memories so it was nice to hear that at least somebody was using it.

He laughed a little at the boy’s over eagerness, “I’m not a huge traveler but I have done a bit of it. I live in the southwest of boreas, but I used to live in that castle structure you’re talking about. I know all the hidden pathways.” He smiled thinking about his special hiding spaces. “I’m glad to hear there’s people there, it’s a nice space.”