Nox Nightingale

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

02-18-2021, 05:17 AM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2021, 04:14 PM by Nox Nightingale.)
[Image: 4yi05v.jpg]

Hello folks! I have been accumulating a lot of gems lately and surprise-surprise I have no use for them. All my characters are bland and I like it that way. So... I figured I'd share my newly accumulated wealth with the populace here's how it works.

Like a normal-loan in real life, you do have to pay it back. The base interest-rate is 10%. Interest accumulates monthly so if you borrow 100 and it takes you two months to pay it back, you pay back that 100 plus 20 gems. You have up to six months to pay me back. If you pay me back within the first week of taking out the loan, you only pay 5 gems in interest [this is only good for small loans of 100 or less].

Rules

- To take out a loan you must have been a member for more than five months OR convinced me to have that waived.

- I can understand it gets difficult to accumulate gems. If you can't pay me back in the first six-months I understand but you have to let me know ahead of time. Otherwise, I will issue a warning and I'll have to break your legs ignore future loan inquiries from you.

- As of now I'm only issuing loans of 100 or less.

- It is first come first serve, I will periodically close shop if I'm getting low on funds.

Rather than paying me back in gems, there are other methods of payment!

- Shop items of equal or more value to the loan
- Art (yes i love art ty)
- Plot with me! I have a bunch of different plot threads and adoptable's. Check it out! People who plot have more than 2 finished or semi-completed threads with me get their loan fees waived for their second and third loans!

Outgoing Loans

n/a

Paid Loans

n/a

Lupa is Nox's bodyguard and second-in-command. While she clearly does her own thing, he's usually not far behind unless instructed otherwise.

[Image: g1hkYWI.png]

Laying down my past I scream.

This is not the end of me.

Time to bury it or me.

I can't take back who I've been but this is where I'll start again.

Zauridon

gems
size
build
player
02-19-2021, 03:50 PM
Wish I can get a loan but I'm not able due to a few key factors:

- Newbie - No money (unemployed)

Though I can pay with art if I wasn't a newbie such as:

- Post table - Banner/signature - Icon/avatar - Graphic
- Traditional (paper) drawing - Digital drawing

Nox Nightingale

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

02-19-2021, 04:09 PM
Tempted to break my own rules for the art.

What exactly are you needing the loan for and how much?
Lupa is Nox's bodyguard and second-in-command. While she clearly does her own thing, he's usually not far behind unless instructed otherwise.

[Image: g1hkYWI.png]

Laying down my past I scream.

This is not the end of me.

Time to bury it or me.

I can't take back who I've been but this is where I'll start again.