size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-19-2021, 12:27 AM
ooc//looking for interested parties (alphas/packs) to claim her, with or without a fight for test of skill or whatever idc. Idk what to do with her >.>;

She's been here a few times before but it wasn't a place she frequented. She was growing tired of the loner life, she had lived it so long that she couldn't take it anymore. Not only that, but she was growing older. While she was always independent, part of her was desperate to find someone that would love her the way she craved to be loved, but maybe her time for that was up. Frustration started to boil in her mind, so she walked with arrogance onto the battlefield as she threw her head back to call for someone, anyone, to come find her. She craved a fight today...or...something to happen. She didn't really care what as long as she got contact with someone be it in a fight or some other way. She didn't stop walking though, when she was done calling she kept moving at a steady pace and would only stop if there was reason to.

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Eligos

Loner

Advanced Fighter (85)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut1KValentines 2020Trick 2019
03-02-2021, 12:32 AM
The battlefield wasn't a super unusual place to find Eligos, though he hadn't been much lately with all that had occurred, but today's trip there had been unplanned. It was largely through luck had he found himself already making his way in a particular direction when a call came from directly ahead, and not far either, so he continued on his way out of curiosity to find himself facing a beautiful, fiery colored female stranger, and he took a moment to study her with his head tilted in curiosity and interest. "Good day," he spoke finally. "What are you seeking?" Generally, it could be assumed that a wolf was looking to spar when they visited this place, but he couldn't be certain. There was some note of... something else in her voice when she'd called that had caught his quiet attention when a simple call for an opponent might not have, though if a spar was what she actually sought he would gladly oblige, now that she had his attention.

Paradise

Somnium

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Advanced Navigator (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

04-14-2021, 12:12 PM

It didn't take long for someone to find her. Amber gaze turned towards the masculine voice, the femme clearly smaller than he was, though that never mattered much to her. She slowed to a stop as she briefly studied him. He carried himself differently than most. An alpha maybe? He greeted her before asking what she sought, and she didn't even need to think about the answer. "I'm looking for somewhere to belong. Somewhere I can trust those I live with, who won't stab me in the back at the first opportunity." Her thoughts flicked to Tyranis for a moment as she spoke. She could only assume he had found something or someone better than her. She had no obligation to remain in his family's pack after that, so she had left with Incendio who in turn had gone to find his own path. "If I can't find that, then I suppose I'm looking for a fight."

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Eligos

Loner

Advanced Fighter (85)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut1KValentines 2020Trick 2019
04-19-2021, 09:06 PM
"Both are worthy enough goals," he observed quietly after the stranger had spoken. Tilting his head, he studied her a moment. Aerie needed members, and she needed someplace she could trust. Well, he wasn't certain yet that Aerie could trust her, but they would never grow if he made no effort to find trustworthy wolves for it. "I could help you with either of them, if we find we suit. I am Eligos Abraxas, Tiercel of Aerie. We are a mercenary pack in the west. While a great deal of our livelihood comes from the field of battle, we have many Paths our wolves walk, and we encourage building all skills. Which is, as you can imagine, part of why I am here." He gestured at the battlefield with a ghost of a smile.

Paradise

Somnium

Advanced Navigator (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

09-16-2021, 01:49 PM

"Both are worthy enough goals," She watched with a steady gaze, facial features unmoving as he spoke. She was tired of feeling like she wasn't enough for someone. But maybe she'd be enough for a pack that wanted her. She listened to him continue, introducing himself as Eligos Abraxas. She knew she had heard that surname before, but she couldn't place it. She supposed they were all over, but nothing mattered to her at the time if it was outside of her short life with Tyranis and her children. Now that she had taken off those rose-colored glasses, she sought something more. Something better than the crap hand she kept getting dealt.

"Paradise Elementas. I've gotta admit, you already have me interested. I'll spare you the drama of my life. I've been dealt the shit end of the stick for too long and am looking for something better, obviously. You say you're a pack of mercenaries? Well..." She raised her head and steadily gazed at him, amber eyes piercing and determined. "I'm good at learning the lay of the lands rather quickly. And I'm decent at fighting, better if I have a reason to fight." She knew she was getting up there in age, but she was still nowhere near kicking the bucket or turning into a slow, senile old woman.

Plus she had to admit...being a mercenary sounded fun. Maybe she could give back to those who thought turning their backs on her was a good idea.

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker

Eligos

Loner

Advanced Fighter (85)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

09-19-2021, 03:27 PM
She seemed determined, even enthusiastic about joining a mercenary pack, and Eli nodded gravely. Well could he understand the bitterness that underlayed her words. The feeling of being forgotten by the world, constantly being kicked around by the universe and its fickleness. "I could make good use of someone with your particular skillsets," he said out loud, thoughtfully. "I would be glad to accept you into Aerie. I can test your skill in battle, either now or when you've rested, but I will need to have someone else test your skill in navigation another time. I'm afraid it isn't my strong suit." He tilted his head, welcoming her input into whether she felt up to a spar now, or if she'd rather wait.

Paradise

Somnium

Advanced Navigator (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

09-30-2021, 01:17 AM

"I could make good use of someone with your particular skillsets," he said out loud, thoughtfully. "I would be glad to accept you into Aerie. I can test your skill in battle, either now or when you've rested, but I will need to have someone else test your skill in navigation another time. I'm afraid it isn't my strong suit." Her ears perked as a flicker of relief crossed in her molten gaze. Would this be the end of her lone journey? She hoped so...she hoped it wasn't ripped from her too soon, either. But she didn't want to think about the potential "what if" moments. If he would have her, then that's what she would focus on. "I would like to spar now, if you don't mind. Even in my wanderings, I've had too much downtime. I do not wish for that any longer." She stated as she set her defenses. She didn't care who went first, and despite the eagerness that started to light a fire in her, she would be polite and give him the choice of first move if he so chose.

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker

Eligos

Loner

Advanced Fighter (85)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

10-01-2021, 11:34 PM
Paradise indicated her preference to be tested right then, stating she'd had far too much rest already. Eligos understood well the feeling, as he too had had far too little practice lately. Stretching lightly he came to face the older, smaller female, his defenses settling into place with the instantaneous ease of long practice despite his recent idleness. And with no more than that, he sprang forward in an attempt to slam his greater weight down on her forechest, his teeth simultaneously seeking a grip on the top of her neck behind her ears. While her age was potentially concerning to him, he would not do her the disservice of treating her like she was delicate - she may not be in her first prime any longer but she was far from decrepit.

Eligos vs Paradise for spar
Round 1/?
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Centurion Helmet
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather Armor
Companion 1: Malinos, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Malinois, Female - Battle
Mutation 1: Eland horns - Defensive
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

Paradise

Somnium

Advanced Navigator (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

10-02-2021, 02:41 AM

He did not deny her the chance for a spar. As he wordlessly prepared himself to initiate, she settled smoothly into her defenses. She was by no means an experienced fighter, having only really used her skills to defend herself against other predators and the occasional male that thought it was a good idea to try to force themselves upon her. Though she was often smaller than her adversaries, she was nimble on her feet and she wasnever without determination.

Eligos charged at her, molten gaze watching the way the larger male moved as she prepared herself. As he drew close, she kicked off in a flurry of dust as she sought to dodge his attack, the woman choosing to dive to his right side and evading the full force of his charge. He would give her more of a bump to her hip, though with somewhat greater force that would likely bruise her. She would, however, use the movement to allow her hips to swing away from him and bring them to a T, though not before his fangs clipped the base of her rump, leaving shallow cuts.

With her target in front of her, Paradise wasted no time in letting momentum carry her towards his hind legs. Digging her claws in for traction, Paradise aimed her shoulder at his rear leg while her teeth sought the tender flesh of his belly. Her goal was mainly to try and unbalance him, while also offering him some discomfort if not force him to dance away from her before her teeth caught him.

Paradise vs Eligos for Spar
Round: 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bladed Phoenix Bracers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Aztec War Helmet
Companion 1: Jaguar, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Peacock, Male - Battle
Skills: Novice Fighter & Advanced Navigator

"Speech"||"You"||Think

Tracker