size
Medium
build
Light
player
Kristen

The Ooze Participant
02-20-2021, 11:33 AM

With Toxicity and Obi finished with their check-ups, Kiyo moved onto the pups under the very watchful gaze of the Abraxas woman. She could feel her cool gaze on her back with squinted, judging eyes but the former Iga matriarch went about her work all the same. Aki stood to the side, ready to help with anything her mistress asked as always.

The pair in front of her were as different as night and day in appearance other than their height, one with one half black and the other half white, smeared intermittently with varying shades of blue with tufted ears and long fur. The other was cloaked fully in the shade of the night, blue and purple mixed artfully in with white spotting that reminded her a tad of a koi wolf’s, with elongated canines peeking out from beneath his lips. They were beautiful children, to be sure. “Hello. My name is Kiyo and I’m going to be giving you a check-up. I’ll be doing the same things I just did to your mother and Obi and it won’t hurt a bit, so don’t be afraid. I’ll even give you a treat afterwards,” she said, her voice gentle and motherly as always. Kiyo had always had a soft spot for pups.

Faith

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - Lesbian
03-02-2021, 02:53 PM

Faith had been told to sit still and let the woman before her give her a proper look over, and she had watched from within the shrine as her mother had confronted the woman. She was not to speak to her and avoid answering too many questions, which was just as fine by the lightly glowing girl. She had picked up on the way her mother had reacted to the woman and it was already coloring her feelings about her. The girl knew not to be rude but that didn't mean she had to be friendly to her.

The girl nodded as Kiyo spoke, shifting slightly so the woman could poke and prod her with little resistance. At the very least she was happy to have been paired with Pontifex, of all her siblings she was growing the fondest of him. Modesty's name was proving ironic and Patience was even more so but in a way that irked the pious girl... well at least when Patience deigned to be around them at all. So it was nice at least to be allowed to go through this bothersome procedure with her preferred, and only, brother at her side.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Faith sometimes has visions (auditory and/or visual), she may react to them. They are not perceptible to others.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Pontifex

Loner

Advanced Intellectual (85)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Virgil

Pride - HomoromanticPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!1K
03-31-2021, 12:08 AM

ooc. I'm so sorry for making y'all wait, surgery and school have taken it out of me. I'm trying to keep up with important threads though

This strange woman was certainly not someone the boy had ever seen before. Then again, he hadn't seen many of the wolves that shared the territory with them. A few familiar faces at the meeting, but for the most part he was isolated from the comings and goings of the pack. Two-toned eyes skirted over the woman's form, noting her small stature compared to mother and the rest of his family. He found his gaze and attention drawn to the tall antlers sweeping skyward from the crown of her skull, and the wispy lichen that swayed lightly with each movement. Fortunately, having Faith by his side gave him comfort in the form of familiarity and someone to lean against. When the pale female spoke up, her voice had a similar accent to the new Shogun. “Hello. My name is Kiyo and I’m going to be giving you a check-up. I’ll be doing the same things I just did to your mother and Obi and it won’t hurt a bit, so don’t be afraid. I’ll even give you a treat afterwards,” the woman spoke in a way he was unused to, and ever so slightly his brows drew together. The softness was not unwelcome, but he wondered why she sounded like this. Mother was typically rather brusque, even in her warmest moments.

Faith was the first to undergo the strange examination, and for that the boy was somewhat grateful. He could observe quietly, and ensure that nothing untoward was about to happen. His sister sat dutifully and still as the grave, and said nothing as the woman moved to examine her. He watched mutely, intrigued by the gentle ministrations of the older female. Mother had instructed him rather firmly to keep his mouth shut and sit still, but his fatal flaw could not be held back at such a young age. He piped up, "What are you doing?" soft vocals questioned Kiyo, brows furrowed as he traced the slow, steady movements as she poked and prodded at his sister. The dour child found himself salivating with the potential for knowledge at hand, though he was sure to remain perfectly still while he watched the strange woman.

"speech"

BURN BRIGHT LIKE THE MIDNIGHT SUN

Pontifex's companions are a female Pesquet's Parrot named Hallux and a male Emperor Tamarin named Pollux, who are nearby and likely within earshot unless otherwise mentioned.