gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipChristmas 2019Treat 2019
02-27-2021, 01:30 PM
“Do you think we’ll even find any herbs in winter, Gav? Especially with how cold it is? Won’t the frost have killed them all off?” The pygmy marmoset was riding on top of the winged wolf as the trio emerged from the den that afternoon. All three braced against the cold as their tinier bodies adjusted to the new temperature… at least when Bellamy, Whiskers, and Ears were in the den with them it was warmer…

“Not exactly sure…” Gavroche’s voice was quiet as he glanced up at the steely gray winter sky. “It seems like this is the coldest winter I’ve faced yet… There’s no telling if much of anything would survive this.” The winged male fluffed up his feathers and began a steady pace away from the den that he and Bells had settled in for the time being.

’Think it’s going to snow?’ Jessie asked.

“Sure looks that way…” Gav sniffed at the air. All he could smell was the crisp frost that seemed to be settled around the world. No matter how far he looked around the area it seemed that the glistening white clung to every blade of grass. He hummed softly and continued on. Maybe if they wandered more towards the south they could find an area where the frost hadn’t touched yet…? It was wishful thinking, especially since none of them would do well as the temperatures continued to fall…

“I hope it doesn’t… at least we should have enough herbs in case Bellamy tears something open again. After that though… we could be in trouble…” Gav mused to himself. “Could be a long winter…”

Gavroche has one companion - a pygmy marmoset. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that he is close by.

As his mate and alpha, Bellamy is allowed in any of Gavroche's threads regardless of how they are marked.

Karine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Mikko
02-27-2021, 03:37 PM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2021, 03:37 PM by Karine.)
high in the halls of the kings who are gone
the priestess would dance with her ghosts

There was a little apprehension behind her steps as she strayed from her makeshift home in the west, but Karine's restlessness always seemed to overcome whatever else tried to hold her back, and she never fought it when it did. It had been what kept her alive so far--carried her from a doomed life, led her to save her family from one, and eventually helped her escape an abrupt end. She'd come to trust it like she trusted her keen eyes and unfailing ears, and today was no different as her senses greedily drank in these new surroundings that made up the lake.

And almost just as quickly as she'd arrived before it, she discovered she wasn't alone. The fallen priestess slowed to a halt and scanned the area through a furrowed brow, ears swiveling about in response to strings of words and different voices floating through the air. She'd half-expected a small band of wolves to pass her by, but instead what--rather, who--she found was much more curious. Not only was he tiny, even tinier than other recent friends of hers, but he sprouted wings and carried with him several small companions, each of whom she took in before her gaze fixated on the stranger for good.

His form wasn't one that was entirely foreign to her. She'd seen wolves of virtually every color of the rainbow by now--and a glowing horse with a horn sprouting from its skull. Still, the wings were nonetheless something new to add to her checklist. Karine pondered for a moment the words he exchanged with his company before deciding it was worth engaging, continuing forward for a few steps in hopes of making her presence better known. "Pardon me," she greeted politely. "Might I be able to assist you? I'm working to replenish my stores as well. My name is Karine."

"

the ones she had lost and the ones she had found
and the ones who had loved her the most

table by Lowin art/character concept by Electra song by G.R.R.M.
[Image: Mikko-Icon.png][Image: praxisicon.png][Image: sundaraicon.png][Image: NephIcon.png][Image: Karine-Icon.png]
Plot with me!

Karine has scarring on her left face and shoulder. Not all her art depicts this.

Gavroche

Somnium

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipChristmas 2019Treat 2019
02-28-2021, 09:11 PM
Being far more focused on his companions than the world around him had caused Gav to let his guard down. So much so that he hadn’t taken any notice of the approach of another until she had at last spoke. The suddenness of her presence had caused the male to jump, turning green orbs to her, but she didn’t seem hostile. No, in fact, her words would tell him the opposite; she was polite, giving her name and even asking to join the three of them as she worked to replenish her stores as well.

Another healer!

Gavroche’s eyes lit up at the information and he gave a firm nod as he began to speak. “That would be wonderful! It’s always a pleasure to meet another healer, Miss Karine.” His tail had was wagging back and forth as he gave her a quick look over. She was taller, of course, there weren’t many who were as tiny as he was. But Karine didn’t have an imposing posture that most wolves her size did… which was good.

“My name is Gavroche Kedieo, by the way! These two are my friends and companions; Jessie and James!” The winged male motioned slightly with his head, the tiny bat having crawled to his forehead and the pygmy marmoset still sitting in his place between Gav’s wings.

“A pleasure.” James said.

“You have Gav over the moon, meeting another healer, I’ll have you know.” That was Jessie.

Gavroche gave a sheepish grin. “We’ve actually only just arrived back in Boreas… I’m not really familiar with this particular area yet. You wouldn’t happen to know it, would you?”

Gavroche has one companion - a pygmy marmoset. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that he is close by.

As his mate and alpha, Bellamy is allowed in any of Gavroche's threads regardless of how they are marked.