gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
03-02-2021, 04:04 PM
The young Empress was still coming to terms with the diagnosis from the coincidental meeting with Hattori’s mother. Her mind hadn’t settled yet, and it felt like despite not showing to the world, her pregnancy dominated her thoughts. As she wrapped her mind around the whole thing she wanted to share the news. Venom hadn’t intended to bring forth her own little heirs so swiftly. The timing was… unfortunate at best, but perhaps the perfect timeline wasn’t one of her own making.

White gloved paws carried Venom to the glowing shrine, her features remained neutral but contemplative. Sunset eyes lowered to the waters as she approached the structure in which her sister and children took up residence. Obi would be eager to know as well. She hesitated slightly before knocking softly with sharp claws. ”Obi? Tox?”
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Toxicity

Loner

Expert Intellectual (150)

Master Fighter (280)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - AsexualValentines 2020VolcanoDream Weaver
Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
03-02-2021, 11:41 PM
Tox was still rather ruffled by the healer who decided to stop by unannounced. Much more, her sister marrying a heathen with no plans of converting him. She felt as if her sister grew evermore the distant dream of siblinghood they could have had. Calamity hadn't been heard from in a while and other than the fight, Plague had been gone from her life also. None came to worship. None came to pray. Her life revolved around praying for a pack who could care less about her function or her God. And yes, she was getting bitter. She had her pups, though. Her hope. Her joy. It was nice. Having a sort of family.

When she heard her sister call out, Tox and Obi shared a questioning look. The pups were ushered into another room as not to be a distraction. Obi quickly checked over Toxicity's carefully trimmed and groomed fur before smoothing himself out and going to open the door.

"Hail, Empress Venom," the two greeted with a bow. Then Obi let Toxicity take the reigns.

"Sister, come in, get out of the cold," She ushered her sister in towards the fire and Obi closed the door behind her and readied some water and light snacks of dried meats and fish seasoned with local herbs. "Have you come to worship with us today?" Toxicity asked, hopeful, but not holding her breath. "Or is there something else you need?" Even if they were at odds or distant, Tox wasn't going to treat her coolly in private- she was some of the only family she had left.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
03-06-2021, 06:16 AM
Venom still struggled with her emotions about the sudden pregnancy. This wasn't a part of her grand scheme, at leats not until down the road. It wasn't the first time she doubted the timing. There was a lot she doubted about what the future had to hold, but despite it all she hadn't ever felt more comfortable in her own skin. Or as comfortable as the pregnancy would allow, nausea, swelling, and aching were here new existence. She had a little more time to herself at the door than she anticipated before Obi appeared to open the door for her.

He looked as well groomed as ever and when sunset gaze lifted to Toxicity her appearance was also flawless. Venom smiled softly as they greeted her formally. ”Thank you both, but tooday I'm here as your sister.” Her voice was gentle and timid as she was invited within.

”Did I make it in time?” She asked as she was led to the fire and made herself comfortable near the warm hearth. ”That wasn't my original intention but if you'll have me I'd like to stay.” She hesitated with the main reason she was here. The joyous news that rested secretly in her belly. Her gaze shifted slightly to her not yet very round belly.

”I wanted to come and share my news with you,” She didn't dream of telling her own mother, the woman who was pracctically cast out of the Empire. In that moment she willed Archon's presence to be with them, if there was one wolf in the entire universe she wished that she could say these words to it was her father. Venom's heart ached at his memory and she withheld a soft sob. She couldn't have her father, but Obi and Toxicity were both still here beside her. ”I am pregnant.”

Toxicity

Loner

Expert Intellectual (150)

Master Fighter (280)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - AsexualValentines 2020VolcanoDream Weaver
Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
03-27-2021, 08:21 PM
Venom said she was here as her sister and Toxicity visibly relaxed. She asked if she made it in time, admitting that it wasn't her original intention, but that she'd like to stay. Toxicity's heart skipped a little beat as a glimmer of hope ignited. Her smile was warm and genuine, "You're always welcome."

What Venom had to say next, that she had news, drew both Obi and Tox's attention right away. They looked at her intently as she announced her pregnancy. Toxicity gasped and Obi covered his mouth with his little hands. Toxicity placed a paw over Venom's and sought to make meaningful eye contact, "This is wonderful, Venom." Her gaze fell to her sister's stomach, "I'm sure you found a wonderful donor. They'll be blessed- and the heirs." Her attention was warm and in the meantime, Obi grabbed some oils and light medication to help with the symptoms. Tox took note of them, and slid them to her sister, "These will be of help. The oils will be for anointing them, and when you want, I'll be happy to set up a naming ceremony for them here at the shrine."

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

04-02-2021, 10:28 AM
Venom’s heart was warmed with her sister, and Obi’s, sweet reaction to the news. Venom herself had been surprised and in honesty, frightened. She hadn’t planned to be pregnant this soon. Ashen’s borders were already filled to the brim, she and Hattori were only just finding the rhythm of leading the pack as it should be. This was far from the ideal time, and beside that Venom feared pregnancy and birth. One feared what they did not know, and Venom knew very little about what to expect. She was distant from her mothers second birth and Toxicity with hers as well. Venom always realized her duty but it always seemed like some far away thing, like she’d never actually have to go through with it.

The young Empress swallowed her fears and grinned as Toxicity met her eyes and held her paw. Venom did chuckle to herself slightly at the mention of a donor. Even after the strong feelings she had for Hattori he was the perfect sire to her heirs. A prestigious bloodline, strong attributes, and handsome markings. There was little to want from her mate.

”I wouldn’t expect any less from my High Priestess.” Venom returned affectionately. She already knew the motions she took were and would be, much different from her sister. Still, Venom wanted the deeper connection, with her and with the ancient divine roots of their bloodline. The Empress accepted the oils with grace and felt herself smile contentedly at her sibling and their father’s most trusted companion. Venom felt his pride through them and far beyond the grave.