size
Small
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
03-14-2021, 10:43 PM

Outlaw had work to do and, some fun to do fortunately, both could be done at the same time.  There was another task that could be done at the same time and that was helping a friend enjoy a good day.  Outlaw headed to where Emile lived in the castle walls, plans for the day already floating through his head.  After telling Pip about his plans the seagull had decided to come along and was currently on the brim of Outlaw’s hat.  Occasionally the bird had to spread its wings partway for balance if the hat was jarred too much in Outlaw’s movements.

“Hey, Emile,”  Outlaw called out at the den entrance.  “Are you busy? I thought I could use a friend while I did a few things today.  I need to see what herbs I can find and find some plants or get some inner-tree bark I can use to make ropes with.”  Outlaw’s tone was as cheerful as ever, and his tail wagging up high in a rhythmic fashion.  In the dog's mind even work was play.  It was important kids learn that growing up so they didn’t get too bored with life when they became adults.

Speech:"Isn't Life Fun? " Think