Wash Away What Happened Last

Sea

Aragonesa

gems
size
build
player
03-15-2021, 06:15 PM

The last thing she remembered was, well, nothing. Darkness, drifting, maybe the sting of salt in her lungs. How she made it to the beach alive she would never know. A piece of drift wood? Maybe? Did she come here herself or was she lost? Questions she may have never had the answers for.

She came to as the freezing water came over her small frame, but she had to have been there for a good amount of time. The moon lit up the sky as did the spotted stars through the clouds. She picked up her body so she was laying upright, turning to look behind her where she came from. Her legs didn't seem to want to work but it was a mixture of exhaustion and the frozen temperatures of the continent here. She wouldn't be aware she was technically on pack lands but that wasn't her main concern right now either. Where was she? And how did she get here? She almost felt like she would die here without knowing, as her legs continued to struggle underneath her.

Walk "Talk" Think

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
03-26-2021, 03:06 PM
The Warlord caught sight of a shape as it staggered to its paws on the lonely stretch of beach. It was some distance from his training barracks, and his people often only came out this way for fishing. He knew immediately that the wolf was not one of his own. The pale tone stood out to him, and he frowned heavily as he changed his path.

Jumping over the small bank between the plains and the beach, he trotted down the sand towards her. He was not quiet in his approach, leaving subtly behind him as he marched towards her. “You! This is Armada territory, what are you doing here?”

Aragonesa

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2021, 08:09 AM

She still struggled to stand as the deep voice came across her ears. She flicked a glance to the massive man, a little worried he was getting ready to rip into her, but she couldn’t flee.

"I- I’m sorry, I can’t walk." It was only temporary but to see she was clearly now in state of fear was an understatement. She didn’t want to look back at the massive brute to see what may have been coming to her, but she hoped that she could sway him otherwise. "I don’t know how I got here." She looked out at the ocean as she tried to find her footing but failed, flopping back down to the wet sands below her. She was starting to feel the cold that had embraced her, it was stinging in her paws and nose. She now realized it was worse than what she thought.

Walk "Talk" Think

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
03-29-2021, 10:43 PM
He approached her with the intention of scaring her, but her words struck true. If she could not walk, then perhaps her invasion of his land had not been wholly on purpose. He let that thought cool his temper a little, and slowed his steps. He still advanced, but the gesture was a little less threatening now.

He was a pace from her when she struggled and collapsed to the sand. The stern Alpha went to war with the protector he had become. He stood there a moment, and then knelt in front of her so she would not try to stand again. “Alright then. Peace, little one.” he said softly, so she would not keep struggling. “I’ll have a healer here in a moment to take a look at you” He raised his head, and howled out the message to his pack.

Mojito

Obscura
Vassal

Expert Healer (165)

Expert Fighter (175)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
03-30-2021, 02:55 PM

Mojito had not expected any calls, the pack seemed mostly at ease right now, at least as far as he could tell. He was doing his best to try and find any useful plants that weren't buried or totally frozen. It wasn't going well. He perked as the warlord's call rang out over the pack lands, he glanced at Hoa and quickly moved into his den, digging through what few herbs he had and grabbing some dandelions, and the last of his Valerian Root, he could always send Hoa back for his more specialized herbs if need be but the basics would at least hopefully serve him until then.

He was aware it hadn't specifically been a call for him but he would show up regardless if it turned out someone else had already gotten it then maybe he could help, or if extra paws weren't needed maybe his herbs would be appreciated at least. The thing was he really didn't know what to expect. What he wasn't expecting was a stranger curled up on their shores, the warlord stooping over her. He gave a soft bark to announce his arrival, approaching the pair and taking quick stock of both, the woman seemed drenched and cold, he glanced at Sirius.

"What happened?" He asked, looking at his warlord, gently placing his herbs down, and nodding to Hoa who would start gently checking the woman over. He wasn't totally sure what was expected of him right now.

Speech

Holy Heck, thanks Kat!
[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Aragonesa

gems
size
build
player
03-30-2021, 04:12 PM

To say she relaxed completely would have been a lie, but she tried to put herself at ease as the brute insisted and called a healer. It wasn't hard to keep her breath steady given the coldened temperatures. As a late reaction to her freezing trip through the ocean, her body started shivering in bursts.

The healer that came to the brute's call was much smaller and put her more at ease. He looked to the dark man, asking what had happened. But only she could really answer that, and she didn't even have an answer. "I can't walk." She explained quietly, "I think it's just from the cold. I'm starting to feel some stinging in my legs." But she still couldn't get up. She probably needed some much needed thawing, she wasn't sure what else anyone could do for her other than that.

Walk "Talk" Think

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

04-03-2021, 05:29 PM
Mojito was quick to arrive, and the Warlord sent him an approving look from his position beside the washed up wolf. “It seems the tide brought her in” Sirius explained, she hadn’t said much yet, so he didn’t know for how long she had been out there for. She looked weak and tired, so it was likely only luck that meant she was still alive.

As the wolf began to explain her symptoms to the healer, the Warlord got to his paws and paced a short distance away, giving Mo room to work. The Warlord could deal with keeping people alive from battle wounds, but that was the extent of his knowledge. He was no healer.