Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - AsexualDouble Master
Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
03-22-2021, 08:06 PM

Lúta bounded toward Shilah's den after her meeting with Resin. She wasn't for sure he'd be there. More than likely he was probably patrolling the borders now but if she timed it right he'd be returning soon. Oh, there! The minute she spied him she raced towards him, kicking up dirt and grass as she bounded toward him. "Shilah! Shilah guess what?" She didn't even stop but collided into him in a playful tackle, tail wagging as she did so. "Resin said yes! Well, as long as you help out more with the hunting but I didn't think you'd mind since you were planning to stick closer to home." It suddenly dawned on her how closely she was pressed up against him and she blushed before scrambling off. Realizing that it was a bit silly to feel so flushed. It wasn't like they hadn't snuggled before but now things would get more serious.

Shilah

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
03-22-2021, 08:08 PM

Shilah had spent the past several hours patrolling the borders. The near brush with the monstrous wolves that had left the badly injured man on their doorstep had unnerved him. Then he returned to hear of the sabertooth attack. What the hell was going on? He'd never seen beasts like these in all of his wanderings and they hadn't been present in his first year in Boreas so why now?

He was pulled from his thoughts as Lúta bounded up to him, tail wagging like a banner in the air. Goodness, she was in heat and… and she was not stopping. He had expected her to come to a screeching halt but instead she barreled right into him, bowling him over onto his back. He landed with a thump only just managing to process her words. He grinned and reached up to lick her cheek. "Lúta, that's wonderful! Sure, that's fine with me. I figured I'd take up more patrolling while the other warriors heal but I should be able to help with hunting as well."

Lúta

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - AsexualDouble Master
04-03-2021, 09:32 AM

Lúta scrambled off of Shilah. She didn't want to get intimate in such an open setting, especially as she really didn't have any idea what she was doing. She felt her stomach flip. This was so awkward, how did this whole process even start? Well, somewhere private. She could figure out that much. Lúta got to her paws and slipped into Shilah's den, beckoning the man to follow her. They could figure everything out from there. She settled down on the furs inside the den, her heart racing. She couldn't tell if she was nervous, excited, or a mixture of both. Through all of her thoughts there was a jolting thought that what she was doing was inappropriate. For one, she wasn't married. Sex before marriage was particularly shameful in her culture and the knot in her stomach tightened at the thought. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all. Did she even have what it took to be a mother? It wasn't like she'd worked much with pups before. It could be that this was just her heat talking. Doubts started to circle in her mind.

Shilah

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-03-2021, 09:33 AM

Shilah followed after Lúta, nipping gently at her hips as his slipped into the den. He knew the role he had to play and he looked forward to it. His culture had freer ideas about sex than hers had and it was something they'd discussed at length. He could imagine growing up in a place that was so restrictive and also so superstitious about those born with more exotic coat colors. Most of the wolves he'd encountered saw it as a sign of blessing or something positive. Not as a curse or something suspicious that needed to be suppressed and restricted.

Shilah rested on the furs with Lúta and got right down to business, nuzzling her neck. However, it wasn't long before she started to pull away. He looked up at her confused. "Is something wrong? If you aren't ready that's fine, I can stop." He was disappointed sure, but he wasn't angry or anything. He could understand if she was having second thoughts.

Lúta

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

04-03-2021, 09:33 AM

Lúta flinched as things got more serious, finally untangling herself from Shilah and moving to the other side of the den to sit on the cold dirt floor. She sighed heavily. "I'm sorry, Shilah, I can't do this. I'm just not as ready as I thought." She was getting ahead of herself and she knew it. She would never shame someone for engaging in sexual relations before marriage but it just wasn't for her. As soon as physical touch started excitement turned to shame. She had been raised a certain way and those teachings could not be cast aside overnight. She realized they were important to her even if they weren't to others. In addition doubts drifted in about her fitness for motherhood. Maybe she should help out one of the mothers in the Hallows or speak with them first to see if she was even fit to be a mother.