size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lioness

The Ooze Participant
03-24-2021, 09:26 PM
Despite the biting chill to the air, there still was a pep to the russet brindle girl's step as she trotted deeper in to the moor that belonged to Valhalla. Laoise was in good spirits, not that such a thing was rare for the young woman, but for some reason today was particularly up lifting. The sky was clear and a stunning shade of blue and the bright afternoon sun nearly sparkled on the snow covered ground. Lee's paws crunched softly on the snow as she finally slowed to a walk, her nose on the ground as she sniffed the snow for any hints of herbs that might have been frozen below. She had a theory that at least some herbs could still be useful frozen, just like their meat could still be eaten when frozen and she wanted to see if she was right. Maybe she could have just asked one of the more wiser and skilled healers in the pack but what was the fun in that? She liked to work for her answers Finally her sensitive nose caught scent of a familiar plant and the girl stopped and started to carefully move the snow away. She did not know what she expected to find but it was obvious to any passerby, the young wolf was intent on something. Moments after careful digging the girl uncovered the dandelion and she nearly gave a yip of joy.

But as she leaned in closer to inspect the frozen plant, she could tell it would not be any use by the nearly black coloration and frostbite to its shriveled leaves. Lee gave a deep sigh and sat back on her haunches, her sapphire ringed blue eyes staring at the browned herb as her mind worked. Maybe too much tine has passed for it to be useful even frozen. she thought to herself, remembering the time she had tried to save a small piece of meat at the beginning of the season but had forgotten about it until she had found it again. It certainly did not agree with her stomach after she ate it. So lost in her musing the young woman almost missed a new scent in the crisp air and she blinked once when she finally registered the scent of a stallion. She scanned the moor around her, at first wondering why a horse would travel deep into a wolf territory but when she finally spotted the massive animal, she grinned brightly. The stallion's bright white fur and long horn was a dead give away to the new member her mother had accepted into the pack. Laoise released a bark of greeting to get the stallion's attention and her tail wagged in the snow behind her, loving the idea of some company to share the beautiful day with.

Taliesyn

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (45)

gems
size
Large species
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
03-25-2021, 01:18 AM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2021, 01:20 AM by Taliesyn. Edited 1 time in total.)

He’d been patrolling regularly, though he was careful to be random about it. Aerie would be raiding at some point, and the time was unclear as yet.

It had been a quiet, pleasant day, and he was on his way back to his grotto for a little rest when an ear swiveled back at the tread of paws, followed by a bark of greetings. His great, horned head swiveled around, ears pricking as he peered around his glowing white haunch, a large teal eye seeking and finding the young lady. Laoise, if he recalled rightly.

The stallion's teal eyes softened, wrinkles and lines lifting into an equine smile as he rumbled, “Good day, Laoise, isn’t it? How are you?”

He stood to let her catch up Isolde lifting off to circle above, likely looking for prey.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Laoise

Loner

Beginner Healer (0)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lioness

The Ooze Participant
03-26-2021, 08:22 AM
The massive white stallion stopped and looked at her over his haunch and Lee took it an an invitation to join the horned horse so she got to her paws and made her way to his side. The girl was ever careful to keep in Taliesyn's line of vision as she approached out of respect. Even though they were packmates and she did not have any ill intentions towards the horse, she still wanted to try and make the stallion feel comfortable around her. Whether or not the stallion caught on to her efforts or not, at least she knew she was trying. Lee smiled warmly up at Taliesyn when she stopped a pace in front on his muscular shoulder so that he did not have to crane his neck so much to talk to her, their blue eyes meeting and she nodded in confirmation when he said her name. "I am very well, thank you Taliesyn. I hope you are as well?" she replied, studying his face as she spoke.

She had never been so close to a horse before and she noted that the skin of his face look incredibly soft, almost velvety and she had to fight the urge to touch his nose with hers to see if it felt as smooth as it looked. Quickly, the young wolf gathered herself again and made herself stop gawking at him, even as so many questions raced through her mind. Instead the young healer's dual-toned blue eyes took a quick turn over Taliesyn's body, looking for any cuts or scraps that might have needed some tending to before she found his great blue eye once more. "Would you like some company? As long as I wouldn't be keeping you from your plans for today." the russet brindle wolf asked, her charcoal tail wagging happily behind her, the eagerness to have someone to walk and talk with plain on her elegant face.

Taliesyn

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Intermediate Intellectual (45)

gems
size
Large species
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-17-2021, 01:08 AM

The young lady was much like her mother, he thought; friendly and sweet-natured, returning the well-wishes readily. The stallion smiled, great head swanning low to nudge the girl’s russet and gold shoulder gently with easy friendliness as he assured her, “I’m quite well, Lady. It’s a good day, if chilly.”

At her offer of company, he nodded, forelock swaying as he moved out at an easy, slow walk. “I don’t mind at all. I’m not the only one on patrol, today, and Isolde is my eyes in the sky. She can see things I might miss in the fog. In any case, I’m done with my shift… I think Cairo’s next.”

He tipped his head to regard her with a kind eye as he asked, “How are your healing studies going? I gather you wish to be a healer?”

He hadn’t missed that she was one of the healers at the raid camp, working hard to tend the cuts and bruises of those who’d lost or come out victorious overall. Valhalla had won, and though he’d lost his second bout, he could at least say his ego wasn’t to be bruised by losing to a tiny creature right out of the gate. He just hoped the little creature was alright.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think