An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Dream Weaver
Mammoth Hunter1K
03-29-2021, 07:52 PM

The trip to the castle had been exhausting, but Balthier had rested up and was ready to go explore. He couldn't wait from the second he entered the courtyard, but he had other things on his mind other than running around the halls of the castle. And as much as he wanted to, the nice long night's sleep did wonders for him.

He didn't find much as he walked the halls of the castle, just areas where the wolves of The Hallows resided. It was still stunning either way, he thought it was pretty cool to live in a place like this. He could only imagine the view both inside and outside the castle from the top, but maybe he would try finding a way up there another day before they left.

He found his way to a training area set up with dummies and some weapons. He hadn't taken to fighting much yet but he wanted to know how to protect his family when he was old enough. Nothing was more important to him than that.

He found his way to the greenhouse that was located off the side of the training center, he knew his mother spent a lot of time here just from her scent lingering from it. His nose wrinkled as he was thinking he should probably be spending more time with her than running around doing, well nothing. But he was too worried about how he would react with her. He didn't want to hurt her feelings, and he knew he was a little standoffish with her right now.

Walk "Talk" Think

Balthier can be rated a !M! mature character due to alcohol abuse.

Jane

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-31-2021, 12:02 PM
Jane wanted to explore on her own, she needed something to keep her entertained. Everything around her family was on a delicated state,and even though she tried to keep the optimist up, as time passed it was becoming harder and harder to do. And now she herself was feeling unsure about anything. Eyes of blue which used to be full of joy nor remained shutted down,grey and without the brightness they used to have. And on her mind, she didnt know how to feel about this sensation, a sensation of sadness.

Trying to place her mind away from that, she walked around the castle without much focus on where she was going to. There is when she found herself at the entrance of the greenhouse. There she glanced around and there she saw another pup. But for some reason, she didn't have the same boldness of just going ahead and break the ice. This time she just didn't know what to say at all.

"Talk"

Balthier

"The Golden Boy"

Loner

Expert Hunter (160)

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Dream Weaver
Mammoth Hunter1K
03-31-2021, 01:10 PM

Balthier would barely notice the girl had entered the green house since she was silent. But as he turned and she was there, he wouldn't jump or shy away from her. He expected all wolves inside a pack to be nice and kind. He wasn't much of a talker himself, but he had never met another pup near his age, so he wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to be friends even if he would be going back to Abaven in a few weeks.

"Hello." He greeted with the nod of his head, moving out of the green house so they wouldn't feel so crowded. "My name's Balthier, what's your name?" If he was honest, the girl reminded him of his mother. Minus her spots of course. His mother did have a light tone to her, with beautiful blue crystal eyes. He looked into the young girl's eyes and he could sense the feeling that she was off, that she was sad, or she just wasn't feeling right. He wasn't in the greatest of spirits either, and he didn't really like to speak too much. But he didn't want anyone else to feel that way, so he decided he would try to make this new friend happy if only for today.

Walk "Talk" Think

Jane

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-01-2021, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2021, 09:32 AM by Jane. Edited 1 time in total.)

"H..Hi!" She greeted back to the other pup, a soft smile pasted into her ash-colored muzzle. Eyes as blue as the sky landing into his own blue ones. "I am Jane Adravendi, are you new? Wanna be my friend?" A bit too rushed but she was like this, friendly and never shy when it came to speaking her mind, sometimes being too harsh but today she didn't. She was happy to see a new face, and she hopped a new friendship could grow between them. It felt lonely here sometimes.

"Where do you come from? Are you staying? Wanna play?" Too many questions for a little time, but she didn't mind. She had a lot in her mind, a lot going on in her life, and she was just wanting to get away from that. Or at least for today, today that a new face that showed in her life.

"Talk"

Balthier

"The Golden Boy"

Loner

Expert Hunter (160)

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono I

Mammoth Hunter1K
05-05-2021, 09:01 AM

He really didn't mind her fast and upbeat attitude. He actually quite enjoyed it since he was pretty stale and hard himself. He didn't try to be, but the confusion with the absence of his mother really payed that toll on him. He smiled back gently in return to her over eagerness and he wouldn't reject anything she had to offer. "Yeah, I'll be your friend." He assured, starting to exit the green house so they could be in a wider area and not so confined. "I live in Abaven with my dad and brother and sisters." That was an easy explanation, even if she didn't know where Abaven was. He after all couldn't point out where The Hallows was on a map. "I'm only visiting, but I'd like to come back again soon." He did like the diversity of seeing other wolves and in a different culture. Not that The Hallows really had a culture but back at Abaven everyone was family and everyone knew everyone in some way or another. He couldn't relate himself, he felt like more others knew him more than he knew them. It was easy to identify him as his father's though given he had inherited his colors. "What did you have in mind to play?"

Walk "Talk" Think

Jane

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-12-2021, 06:18 PM

Her tail wagged as he accepted to be her friend, her first friend! A big smile took shape on her ashen lips. Following him as he left the greenhouse she was thinking about what to say or do with her new friend. "How is Abaven like? I would like to visit back!" She didn't know of other packs, not even having names or anything present, until now that Balthier mentioned his. And she definitely wished to visit if she was allowed of course.

She felt happy, she felt joy after so long, having someone as her friend made her feel less lonely even if as he said he was just here for a visit. She had her family and she loved them with all of her heart, but sometimes it felt sad seeing them or most of them mourning their mother's departure. She just needed fresh air, fresh interactions with different wolves than those from her family and pack.

"We could chase each other, hunt or anything you would like!"

"Talk"

Balthier

"The Golden Boy"

Loner

Expert Hunter (160)

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono I

Mammoth Hunter1K
05-16-2021, 07:23 PM

She asked what Abaven was like and while he didn't know anything political about the pack, he knew one thing for sure, "Well, everyone is family there. We are all related in some way or another." He looked around at the walls of the castle, imagining if the wolves of Abaven lived here, "It can be pretty crowded with all the wolves but we have more land."

She offed a few games so when she finished he requested, "Well, tag seems pretty fun. I'll let you get ahead first." He smiled and allowed her to get a few strides ahead of him. When he felt it was fair, he started to sprint towards her. It wasn't easy to catch up to her, she was nearly his size but he considered it almost like training. Ruining after prey would be just as difficult, not that he was thinking of her as a meal.

He finally caught up, poking her at one of her hips and shouting, "Tag, you're it!" Before spinning around to run the other direction. He gave her a couple seconds to make sure she was coming after him this time.

Walk "Talk" Think