size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
03-30-2021, 03:04 PM
Indigo carried Duchess along without complaint, she weighed nothing compared to the sled he pulled from Auster to the castle. A burden, in both cases, he was happy to bear. She was so warm against his back, a constant reminder he wasn’t alone. His mind remained focused heavily on their surroundings. He hadn’t relaxed, he was stiff and on high alert. Anything could be out there, and he couldn’t afford another round. Not with his precious cargo or his own state.

His voice carried out as he crossed over the border and into the hallows, though he didn’t stop. At this point finding the strays was becoming habit, and he wondered if his grandmother could guess exactly what he was doing. Again. Indigo made his way to the guest halls, close to where the general herb storage was set up. The rooms were comfortable, and the one he chose had a bright window to allow the sunlight in. However close evening was getting.

Indy lowered himself to the plush furs to allow Duchess to make herself comfortable. ”Is your cheek the only injury you have?” He asked her softly, ignoring the ache of his own features and the blood hardening to his pelt.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.

Duchess

Loner

Master Hunter (255)

Master Navigator (240)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
03-30-2021, 03:54 PM

Duchess clung gently to Indigo's back on the travel there. She could only look wide eyed as they entered the castle. She wasn't aware of the structure until she saw it from the distance. She had stayed in the southern and eastern lands of Auster for the most part since her birth. She wasn't expecting what was inside while the land was occupied by a flourishing pack. They had made use of all the space inside the castle, and still much room to improve.

She slid gently off Indigo's back, finding her footing easily as he took care not to throw her off of him. She took a seat on one of the pelts of the visitor's room and he turned his attention to her. She turned her clawed cheek to him though not intentionally. "Yeah, I'm fine. It was just a few scratches." It wasn't abrupt like she didn't need treatment, she welcomed his help while she had promised to let him before they came to the castle. Her gaze moved to his own wounds as he went to examine her. She wouldn't plead with him yet though, she would give him time before prodding him to treat his own. Her cheek was no longer bleeding and it wouldn't scar. But for now the marks were very noticeable even at a distance. Just making sure they healed properly would be a good course of action.

Walk "Talk" Think

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
03-30-2021, 04:17 PM
The girl made herself comfortable as she slid from her perch and onto the plush furs below. Indigo wouldn’t waste any time, she wanted him to get his wounds looked at as well and he would. His first concern was her poor cheek, but with relative ease his anxiety would be put to rest. Indigo’s bright blue eyes inspected her cheek, knowing but not being able to see how much more minor it was compared to the torn skin he boasted. His growing mane helped to lessen the severity, but the lacerations were still deep.

”I’ll be right back.” He spoke as he pulled away and returned to his feet. Making his way down the hall Indigo made his way to the supply of herbs. Somewhat sad with the long winter and what it had done to the hard work of the Hallow’s healers. The boy grabbed a couple small bits for preventing infection, but he didn’t go so far as to take much in the way of pain relief. She wasn’t showing too much in the way of pain, she wouldn’t truly need it. No matter how much he felt the urge to add it.

Indigo returned to Dushess’ side and settled back in with the not quite paste. ”This might sting.” Indigo warned before he began.

Duchess

Loner

Master Hunter (255)

Master Navigator (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
03-30-2021, 04:46 PM

Duchess' eyes wandered the sunlit room while Indigo stepped out to get his supplies. She wondered if he was he alpha of the pack or if he simply just had the means to offer her the sanctuary. She had never been in a pack before, in fact she met very few wolves throughout her life before Indigo. She wasn't exactly sure what would be expected of her or if she would be up to par to live with them. She thought very poorly of herself, as she had failed in many things in her life, is what she felt.

He returned, her gaze coming back to meet him. He settled before starting his work, she was not expecting it to be peachy. "It's okay." She assured him. She was a pretty tough girl herself even if she wasn't necessarily a fighter or would have rather ran from a fight at that. She watched as he prepared the herbs, not having a knack for it herself. She winced as he would go to apply it, it only stung for a second and she was already used to it.

She liked the touch of his massive paw gently across her face. She looked at the mixture, looking back to him before he was finished with her, "Is this good for you too?" She asked, wondering if it would work with his wounds or if he would need something stronger for himself.

Walk "Talk" Think

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
03-30-2021, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2021, 05:10 PM by Indigo. Edited 1 time in total.)
Indigo didn’t know how Resin would react, he couldn’t predict his grandmother. She said no babies, and he was and would continue, to hold onto that commandment. How did she feel about his orphans? At the very least Indigo knew he could see to her wounds, but hopefully she would find shelter too. At least until he better fleshed out his idea. Duchess assured him about moving forward. Indigo brought a small specially tanned hide, it was pale and white and he had moistened it slightly. Carefully he brushed over her wound to remove any dirt that might be there before dabbing a bit of the salve on a dry part and repeating the motion.

Soon enough he was finished, as she said they were merely scratches. Their eyes met, and she questioned him softly, looking to the remaining bits he had left. ”Yes, but I should..” Indigo tilted his head, easily taking in the sight of blood that covered his chest and stretched to his eyes. ”Wash before anything. I’ll be fine.” Indy tried to assure her. Not that he could predict his grandmother but she wouldn’t likely wish him wasting any time either.

Indigo got to his feet once more, he wasn’t sure where Resin was but he did want her to know where they were. He called out to her again, his deep voice echoed easily down the quiet hallways. He shook himself once before returning again to Duchess. ”Resin, my grandmother and the alpha. She’ll want to talk to you if.. If you really want to stay.” He found himself looking back at her bashfully.

Duchess

Loner

Master Hunter (255)

Master Navigator (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

03-30-2021, 06:46 PM

The treatment was soothing, even if her scratches weren't that bad and hadn't hurt until he applied the medicine. It was like the stinging afterwards had given her some relief, even if she didn't need it. She wanted to help Indigo with his own wounds. Sure another healer of the pack could have and may have been better at it, but she felt guilty that he had found himself in the battle, for whatever or a hundred reasons. "I want to help you if you are okay with that." Her voice was quiet like he had done him wrong, not that there was any reasoning behind her words.

Indigo had answered her unspoken question, his grandmother was the alpha. And she had no objections talking with her. Indigo's voice to his offer though, if she really wanted to stay, she had to admit was unrealistic to just jump into any kind of friendship with the near stranger. But she liked being by Indigo's side, even while not knowing him much or seeing that scary side of him as he took the life of the saber cat. She needed a new life for herself, one to keep her distracted of her betrayal. "I want to be here with you Indigo. I hope that doesn't sound too odd." She let out a little chuckle to the statement, not meaning anything deep in her words. She just liked Indigo, maybe deep down she wanted to fix what had been broken for him and for herself. But either way, she liked the idea of staying with him and finding herself in the pack along side The Hallows.

Walk "Talk" Think

Resin

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
04-02-2021, 09:05 AM

The Aegis of The Hallows had a headache today. Her eye was sensitive to light, sounds were all too loud and her mind felt fuzzy. Perfect time for Indigo to call her. Hopefully the boy had enough sense to walk towards her rather than wait for her to find him. Not that she could really blame him if he didn't. He didn't know that she wasn't herself today.

Moving through the halls, the sound of soft voices caught her attention. It seemed that he'd at least come closer than waiting at the front door. Moving into the room, the grey woman spied yet another young girl. Indigo was a magnet for ladies, it seemed. He was a handsome boy, to be sure. She wondered what he might be doing with this one. Didn't he have another somewhere?

The metallic tang of blood hit her nose and the scarred fae's brow furrowed. "What happened? Are you alright?" The overwhelming smell of blood was making the Aegis' head thump even harder and she fought to focus on the pair of young wolves.

"Speech"

[Image: GreYdcM.gif]

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
04-02-2021, 10:12 AM
Duchess almost acted as though the wounds he sustained were any kind of her fault. He wasn’t sure how to tell her otherwise, but wouldn’t press to hard about denying her. ”If you insist.” Indigo returned quietly, a smile playing over his features as bright blue eyes took one more look over her now properly seen wounds. His own time was coming swiftly. Duchess spoke again, and Indigo’s ears perked as he pulled back to appreciate the whole image of her. Before he could open his mouth to say much the same as she did Resin was suddenly at the door.

The moment of truth. Her attention didn’t linger on who he brought but his own well being instead. Indigo was swift to answer, ”I’m fine.” He tried to be convincing. ”Another saber cat. Only one, thankfully.” Indigo wasn’t the best at communication but he could get Resin the basics. ”I mentioned I wanted to go south to see if there was any warmth to be left.” Someone had to cover his patrols, he always told Resin when he wouldn’t be there. ”There is nothing but Winter as far as the southern ocean.” He reported sadly.

”I met Duchess there. After the tiger attacked I had to bring her back to see to where it caught her.” Obviously the wound wasn’t anything life threatening, even if he hadn’t helped she likely would have been fine. Of course, Indigo was blind to his own injuries until the lady had hers seen to. ”And well…” He looked back to Duchess with a warmth in his gaze that, despite the blood, was unmistakable. Indy paused there, allowing Duchess to be the one to tell Resin her true desire.

When his blue eyes returned to the Aegis is when he noticed her difficulty in focusing. It was hardly discernible and Indy wondered if he was imagining things.

Duchess

Loner

Master Hunter (255)

Master Navigator (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

04-02-2021, 10:53 AM

Indigo's grandmother would come to greet them from the call, but she seemed worried about about their wounds before anything else. If she hadn't been as attentive to Indigo's well being, she might have been scared of the woman. Her scars and missing eye on top of her large size was definitely intimidating. But she wouldn't allow herself to feel that way, given the fact that this was Indigo's grandmother and she couldn't imagine any of his family wanting to cause harm to others.

She remained quiet for the most part, letting Indigo explain as he needed. It seemed better that way. She smiled as he mentioned her, but only as if in a silent greeting. Yeah, she was Duchess, nothing more. It seemed she would be given the floor for a moment, and she wouldn't avoid the conversion. "It's nice to meet you Resin, Indigo told me little about you." She tried to act kind but she wasn't very charismatic herself. She didn't know Resin at all, so she was unaware that she was feeling off in her nature or not well. "He offered me a place to stay, I'd like to if you are able to house me, I understand I'd have my own responsibilities to attend to."

She had never been apart of a pack, but it was natural to know not to expect others to care for her while she lived among the group. She wouldn't have wanted that anyway, she didn't really like to feel babied or that she wasn't capable of lots of things. She was a hard worker, and she tried her best to move around her weaknesses to her ability.

Walk "Talk" Think

Resin

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
04-05-2021, 05:25 AM

Sirius' words cut through the muddled feelings in her mind. Was it Sirius? Resin stared at the boy, then shifted her gaze to the girl as she began to speak. She wanted a place to stay. It seemed that she was here to join The Hallows. That was all well and fine and Resin nodded in agreement. She put up less of a fight with this one than she had with the other purple girl. Wait... Indigo. That was it. What was wrong with her?

"Everyone contributes in their own way. Everyone runs patrols of the borders, but only in pairs. It's expected that every wolf work hard in their field of interest." She really couldn't stand anymore. The pain in her head was too much. Blinking a bleary eye, the ashen fae backed out of the room. "Welcome to The Hallows," she said as she retreated back to her own chambers. Perhaps she would call for Luta, but first she needed to sleep.

"Speech"

[Image: GreYdcM.gif]