size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
04-05-2021, 09:48 AM

Aranea was struggling to live inside the castle unacknowledged alongside Ulric. Allegro had asked for her own safety to wait until summer came around to move back to Abaven, hoping for better weather changes. It wasn't guaranteed, but she knew once the false spring was up she had to go to Abaven. For her children, but to find her way away from Ulric because she couldn't take the heartbreak anymore.

She was feeling the same way she had nearly a year ago. Inside Lirim she avoided the pack like a plague. She didn't want to face Torin, and now she was doing the same to Ulric. It hurt to much too be in passing with him, to not do what she wanted anymore. And it was hard to resist the urge to go to his room at night. Instead she laid sleepless at her beach side window.

She found her paws over a shallow land bridge north of the island. She hoped she could find herbs to bring back to The Hallows, but she just wanted to stay out of the pack if anything now. She walked, almost sulking, through the cold, damp sands and moved into the thicker vegetation of the forest. The trees were barren and vines had turned brown and died. It wasn't that beautiful of a sight. Not that she was paying attention to begin with.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead

Oxx

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Acacia
04-06-2021, 09:33 AM

Time had been spent tracking his mother. He would have followed her to the ends of the earth. Why, you ask? To prove a point. To rub it in her face just how horrible of a mother she'd been. How wrong she'd been about his father. How wrong she was about everything. The man held a grudge and he held it hard against the wolf who bore him. His sister? He didn't care much about her existence. It was good to know that she was still alive in some way, but he didn't hold a hatred for her as he did for Resin. Iolaire had raised herself in the world as well. He couldn't be upset with her over that.

Now that the bitch was found, Oxx could take his time. He could slowly pick away at her until her legs were gone and she fell. He'd located her castle, observed the wolves that existed around her. Now all he had to do was rest and wait for moments of weakness. He would bring her empire to its knees.

The last remnants of daylight were dwindling away. Fitting, considering his thoughts. The giant man lay atop what had once been a car. Nature and the elements had reclaimed a good portion of it. Plants grew through the wheels. A tree grew out one window. The top of the object was dark and the sun had warmed it thoroughly. Now that the sunlight would be gone for the day, he would most likely head back to Isidora. Unless....

Pawsteps roused the brutes attention. Dainty little steps. Rolling onto his stomach, dark grey eyes watched as a pale lady moved across the frozen sands. There was a despondent look upon her pallid features. Ah... well... when life presented such an opportunity, who was he to turn it down?

Rolling to wide, white paws, the slate colored dire moved slowly towards her like a shark cutting through water. Deep, smooth tones crossed the distance between them as Oxx stepped into view. "Beautiful lady... there's no reason to look so glum. What could earthly children to do bring a frown to such a celestial being?" Lips curled upwards in a smile, but he didn't flash his teeth at her. Not yet.

"Speech"

Oxx is insanely mature and is prone to
violence,
sexual acts
and degradation of women.
Please don't read his threads.

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
04-06-2021, 10:28 AM

The presence of the brute caught her off guard, and his demeanor made her feel unwelcoming. Sure she could have appreciated the compliments, but Aranea was already put off by monstrous men that were strangers. Even in her lonely emotions. What he said certainly didn’t help the feeling.

She took a gentle step back from him, as if to turn away and go back to The Hallows. It was getting dark after all. Maybe she should have been more careful, there were packs of saber cats wandering Auster.

"I was just out looking for resources." She spoke quietly, fear was prominent in her tone and stature, "I should be heading back home now. It’s late." She didn’t want to turn her back on the male, and she almost found herself frozen before turning away. Unfortunately The Hallows wasn’t right around the corner, but that seemed to be her own fault after all.

Walk "Talk" Think

Oxx

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Acacia
04-07-2021, 12:02 PM

Her initial reaction made him giggle inside. He could taste her fear on the air. Ah, but that wasn't all that he wanted. There was so much more in this tiny little buffet of woman to be consumed. Oxx was intent on having it all. Every little morsel of the delicacy that was the pallid fae.

Soft lyrics informed him that she was heading back home. He could taste the lie just as clearly as the fear. Oxx sighed dramatically and lay on his stomach in the snowy sand to get on her level and appear less intimidating. "Forgive me, lady. I am not from this place and our ways appear to be incredibly different." He gave his head a shake, a frown on his face. "I've been on my own for so long and seeing your beauty reminded me of just how lonely I' am."

Grey eyes pleaded with the woman. If anything, Oxx was a superb actor. He'd had many years to acquire different masks, mannerisms and personas. "Won't you stay and talk a while? I promise to be on my best behavior." He nodded, tucking his paws beneath him like a cat, his gaze hopeful.

"Speech"

violence,
sexual acts

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
04-07-2021, 01:39 PM

She found herself back on the beach with Noir, in a vulnerable situation and she didn't have the mental strength to pull herself out of it. Still, she felt like she had helped the blue man with what bit of loneliness he had. And seeing that she was almost in the same situation she was back then, she couldn't help but wonder if this man could offer her the same.

Her guard wasn't completely let down, but she found herself in a more calm set of mind. She wouldn't grow closer to the male, but her body was more at ease and it was obvious. His statement of lonely had caught her attention. As if she was feeling the same way, because she was. "I guess that'll be okay." Her voice wasn't as relaxed as her body became, but she finally took a couple steps forward before taking a seat on the sands. She couldn't muster up a smile for him, she could barely look at him. Maybe it was the way she was feeling that he could half fill the hole inside her. But she knew nothing could replace Ulric. She didn't feel the same with Allegro. And now she was wondering if she could ever feel for Allegro or anyone else the way she did for Ulric.

Walk "Talk" Think

Oxx

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Acacia
04-12-2021, 11:07 PM

His acting skills paid off and the fae agreed to sit and stay. Perhaps he was so convincing because he genuinely wanted her to stay. Perhaps it was because he had so much damn practice at being charming. Just another mask. Just another woman. Just another game to play.

Oxx could see the sadness in her features and a soft frown pulled at his lips. A practiced frown. "My name is Luke," he lied effortlessly, giving the woman a kind, good ol' boy name rather than his own powerful moniker. It was difficult for one of his stature to appear non-threatening, but he tried.

"You look so sad, lady," he purred, concern etching his handsome face. "What troubles you so? My ears are open to you, if you're willing." Would she share her woes or would she continue to be tight-lipped? It was her move.

"Speech"

violence,
sexual acts

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
04-20-2021, 11:53 AM

She wouldn't mimic any of his emotions, instead staying on a flat, stale plain. Aranea had hid her feelings, cried her feelings, and worked through her feelings. She wasnt feeling any type of way in front of this stranger. "Aranea," She greeted gently back, but still found it hard to keep eye contact with him. Whether it was her dwindling fear of the man, of her sad feelings wouldn't be known for sure.

He offered her perhaps a shoulder to cry on, but she wasn't feeling so comfortable or confident to do so. Her eyes still wandered around the ground but she made herself comfortable, laying before him. "I uh-" Her voice trailed into nothing as she was clearly struggling with what she wanted to share, or maybe that she didn't want to talk about it at all. "I have to leave my pack to be with my family. But I don't want to do that. I'm not ready." There wasn't anyone else inside The Hallows she would feel okay with sharing even just that little bit of information with. Though usually now a days it was her thinking she would sour everyone else's mood if she shared her sad feelings. Maybe a few years ago, and maybe even a little now, she would have felt like others would look down and gossip about her with what she had done.

Walk "Talk" Think

Oxx

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Acacia
04-21-2021, 07:39 PM

The behemoth of a brute rested his chin on the snowy sand, dark grey eyes locked on the woman before him as she first gave her name, then opened up a bit about what was troubling her. It seemed that she had a family far, far away and she didn't want to go to them. Oxx gave a little shrug. "Then don't. You are the keeper of your own happiness, Aranea." He tasted her name on his tongue and quite liked the flavor. It was different. Exotic almost. Pleasing.

"You're far too lovely to be riddled with sadness," he admitted aloud. "What can we do to lift your spirits?" One brow arched and his tail swished through the snow behind him. "Would you like to play a game, perhaps?" There was a playful gleam in his eye. If he could get her laughing, he reasoned in his mind, then he would get what he wanted from her.

"Speech"

violence,
sexual acts

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
05-05-2021, 08:20 AM

Aranea was starting to believe that her anxieties had been getting the best of her as they had before. She had been typically scared of tall wolves, tall men in particular. She was quite small though herself so it was easy for her to feel threatened especially while she felt so defenseless in a fight. But each time she was faced with a man that nearly doubled her size, they always proved her wrong. She started to relax as became physically obvious.

She wasn't all about telling him everything in her sad sob story life though. She felt like there was nothing she could do to put herself back into Ulric's heart, especially after what she had confessed to him about loving him more than her children. Her eyes wandered the ground between them as he spoke, but he would offer a game. "What kind of game?" She questioned, forcing a smile but catching a hint that the brute wasn't only about letting her open up her sorrows and insecurities to him. It appeared he may have wanted something a bit more fun, and Aranea was started to test the waters with what had wrecked her heart and spirit.

Walk "Talk" Think

Oxx

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Acacia
05-05-2021, 08:58 AM

The pale fae still seemed suspicious of him, but who could blame her? He was big. He was dark. He was dashing. Oxx was a lot of man to take in, he knew. That was why he continued to make himself seem smaller and friendlier than he actually was. She didn't seem too talkative or too willing to talk, but the mention of a game piqued her interest as he'd hoped it would.

"Oh..." he began, tail still swishing, "We could play tag." No doubt that would turn her off. He was so huge and she was significantly smaller. She would most likely feel as though she was being hunted, which, really... she was. "I've always enjoyed truth or dare. Brings the silly out. I'll bet it might even get a laugh out of you." The man gave a good natured chuckle. "I'll even let you go first." His eyes turned up at the corners as he smiled, speaking playfully. "I never back down from a challenge." He hoped that he'd enticed her enough.

"Speech"

violence,
sexual acts

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
05-08-2021, 05:31 PM

If she was completely honest with herself, she really couldn't care for any type of game the brute was leading. But he was giving her attention, attention when she was at all time low for it. Now that she had found herself calmed and relaxed, she was willing to play whatever game he had in mind.

A few teeth fell over her bottom lip as she acted like she needed a moment to think, it was probably quite obvious she was lingering and exaggerating. But she would come down, "Dare." Her brow raised as she waited for what he would suggest, there was actually barely anything she wouldn't do.

When he suggested a kiss, she scooted closer to him but not over eager. She showed no hesitation though as she moved in, a lustful flutter in her eyes before she went for the kiss, more than just a peck and a little deeper than could have been expected from a stranger. She pulled away, not removing the distance between them other than their faces, "Your turn." He may have been surprised as she flipped a coin, acting much more seductive and maybe completely out of character from the start of their encounter.

Walk "Talk" Think

Oxx

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Acacia
05-11-2021, 06:54 PM

Of course she chose dare. The woman had to prove that she wasn't afraid of the big, bad wolf. He dared her to kiss him and the fae wasted no time, sliding forward and pressing her lips against his. Aranea went further, deepening the kiss. Oxx allowed her to do so, opening up just a bit for her so that he could absorb the taste of the woman. He released a low, appreciative growl as she pulled back just enough to ask him what his choice would be.

So, did Oxx want to jump into a dare headlong or did he want to breed more trust by choosing truth? Both held their upsides and downsides. The giant raised one brow, lifting his dark eyes as though deep in thought. "Hmm," he rumbled thoughtfully. "You chose dare, so I'll choose truth." He decided to throw her off of her game just a little bit since she so clearly believed that she was a player in it.

Still laying on his belly, Oxx's tail swished back and forth languidly. He waited for the pale woman to choose whatever clever information she believed she could get out of him. Oxx was always two steps ahead. He was ready for her to choose truth. He could eke some more information out of her before making the killing move. Checkmate would be his.

"Speech"

violence,
sexual acts

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
05-11-2021, 07:47 PM

Aranea nearly bit her lip when he chose truth, she was looking forward to more action, more things to help her shut out the other feelings she was struggling with. She thought maybe if she could get farther and farther with this brute, she would be able to put out the flames on what she did to her and Ulric's relationship. She was more than likely wrong, but typically she wasn't one to turn down such pleasant company.

"Alright then, hmm." Her eyes looked up at the branches of the trees above them, thinking of what she could ask him. She was playing dirty, and there was no hesitation on her end from that perspective. "How many have you been with?" The swirl in her eyes was devilish, lustful, daring. He could assume what her next choice would be, it was only fitting for the way she was acting.

Walk "Talk" Think

Oxx

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Acacia
05-21-2021, 08:10 AM

Oxx had chosen truth simply to fuck with her. He could tell by the look in her eye that she wanted things to get heavier. What a change from the timid, upset thing that she'd been a moment prior. All it took was flipping a switch, a little good ol' boy charm and the ladies raised their tails. It had been the same his whole life. He was a looker and he was smooth and debonair. Many a woman got their knees dirty beneath him and this one would be no different.

Aranea posed her question and Oxx gave a noncommittal shrug. "I've been in the presence of many women, men, children, trees, rocks... You'll have to be more specific." His dark eyes twinkled mischievously and he gave a little half smirk at the woman. And then he followed through with the answer to her question. "I have lain with three women in my life." A lie, but a convincing one. It seemed a good number for someone as chaste and gentlemanly as 'Luke' was making himself out to be.

Since she was choosing dare yet again, Oxx made his choice with a sly grin. "I dare you to lay on your stomach." When she accepted his dare and sprawled out before him, the massive man rose to his speckled paws, his muscular, sinuous frame striding forward to stand over her, his wide paws on either side of her body. Oxx's nose snuffled his nose through the thicker fur at the back of her neck, a low sound of pleasure rumbling in his chest. "Your turn," he purred softly against one pale ear, his tongue running across its length a moment later. They'd almost made all of the moves. Just a little further.

"Speech"

violence,
sexual acts

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
05-21-2021, 08:40 AM

She couldn't be sure of the male's exact age herself, but the number he gave was believable. Though she probably would have commended if he had stated more than she had herself. His game was easy to play. He may have laid out this whole facade of his name, his life, his personality, and he was good at it. But what he was offering, after showing no harm to her at least, she couldn't deny what he wanted. She wanted it to.

She would have no issues finding herself more comfortable on the ground, her body felt like it hugged the soil beneath her as he found his footing over top of her. Her cheek too laid down on the ground and while she wasn't directly looking at him, she saw the form of his shadow over and down on her. She inhaled holding her breath in, of course finding herself excited over the thought, but keeping herself calm. She was an experienced woman after all.

She let out one quiet chuckle as he insisted her turn, and with that exhale she let out, "Truth." Holding up to a tease as the final moments before their act in the game was about to happen. Aranea wasn't necessarily a liar, but she had often bent the truth to what she wanted, or what she felt. Usually it was how she saw what happened to her, what was said to her, and it would have caused a lot more trouble had others confronted each other about it. So while he asked what had her so ailed, she would respond without a hesitation, "The man I love wouldn't bed with me. And sent me away." She held a smile on her face until that moment, closing her eyes to remove Ulric from her mind. Just for this moment she was going to share with the stranger.

She looked at him from her side eye, suggesting what he would chose next. She held her breath again, hoping for what she had in mind to come true, and sure enough it did. He chose dare, the feel of his body and breath over her was intoxicating her as she took a few seconds to take the moment in, a true woman admiring the attention of the man now over her. "I dare you to fuck me." Her body rocked gently towards him as she could barely keep to herself anymore, and she was ready for the feeling of him. It wasn't the first time she had been with a stranger, but maybe this time would be her last. She was blind sided.

Walk "Talk" Think

Oxx

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Acacia
05-22-2021, 02:35 PM

Aranea wouldn't be able to see him, but as she gave her answer to the question of truth, he grinned. His lengthy mouth parted, lips curling back from wickedly sharp teeth. Oh, he had her right where he wanted her. Exactly where he wanted her. The man that she loved had refused her. What a pity. A pity for the man and a pity for Aranea herself, but it was a boon for the massive predator above her.

Oxx continued to nuzzle into the woman's neck and ears, scenting her, touching her. Soon he would own her, if only temporarily. He was just waiting for her to give him the go ahead. Not that he needed it, but it was the next step in the game. One more shifting of pieces and she would be right where he needed her. The woman's sultry tones invited him in, and like a vampire, he would go right through the doorway. There was no denying him now.

A low, raspy chuckle was released and Oxx placed one massive paw against the woman's hip. As she raised up beneath him, the already aroused brute took what was offered. He released a low groan beside the pale fae's ear before beginning to move. He kept his paw upon her, pulling her to him tightly, then roughly. Now that there was no escape for her for some time, Aranea had lost the game. Checkmate.

Planting his hind paws, Oxx raised the other paw and placed it on the back of the woman's skull. He pressed her face into the dirt as he worked her over. Once more his muzzle was close to her face, but this time he allowed her to see the grin, to see the rows of razor sharp teeth within. His voice was a purr as his teeth grazed one soft, grey ear. "Maybe he would have fucked you if you weren't so much of a whore." Claws would press into her thigh as he held her even tighter still. The other paw pressed harder and harder down upon her, working the piece of filth into the dirt that she belonged in. "No man would ever keep an easy piece of trash like you."

-Fade. Insert dirty imagination here.-

"Speech"

violence,
sexual acts

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
05-22-2021, 05:30 PM

Everywhere they touched was hot and exciting, Aranea wouldn't flinch as he pulled her in, she was still welcoming even as he pushed her head into the ground. She was not expecting the time to turn into something maniacal, that was until she took a look at his smiling face with his words that followed.

She had a rush of regret as she realized that the stranger may have been playing her the whole time, or maybe she didn't really know his intent from the start or at all. She tried to move away from him but she was no match. She struggled for a bit, but at some point her body gave in. And she was sickened with herself as her body still enjoyed what he was doing to her and it was clear to the male too by the noises she made. What he was saying to her is what crushed her, and still the way he physically made her feel, it ruined her. More than Ulric sending her away, more than Tyranis abandoning her. There was nothing she could do to stop him.

-fade-

Walk "Talk" Think

Oxx

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Acacia
05-22-2021, 05:58 PM

During his fun, she'd begun to struggle a bit. Oxx had locked his jaws just behind the back of her skull holding her in place while he worked. Knife sharp teeth had pushed through her flesh and her blood had trickled into his mouth while he had her. It was superb. The icing on the proverbial cake. As the giant man pressed her into the ground and used her like the whore that she was, he couldn't help but laugh.

Once Oxx pulled free of the woman, he used one big, hind foot to kick her away from him and watched her roll through the dirt. The brute stood his full height, his thick pelt bristling as he stood over her once more. "What a worthless piece of garbage. He was smart for sending you away." Oxx kicked her again, rolling Aranea onto her back where he then placed a paw upon her slender throat, her windpipe sliding between two white speckled toes. "Do you even deserve to live, I wonder?" One brow arched as the giant's dark, lifeless eyes stared down upon her. He pressed harder on her throat, cutting off her supply of air. He wanted her to struggle. He wanted her to kick her feeble little paws. He wanted her to try.

Eventually, Oxx released his hold on her throat, giving her a gentle, almost loving stroke on her cheek after. "No, you're good for one thing, at least." Drawing his paw back, he gave her cheek a rough but quick slap, careful not to let his claws mar her pretty face. "Who knows when some other man will need the use of a dumpster like you?" Stiff legged, Oxx strode towards the downed woman. She hadn't been humiliated enough, but he was getting bored, so he'd finish up and head on his way.

Lifting his leg, Oxx released a steady stream of piss onto the woman. She was garbage. Worse than garbage. She was nothing but a receptacle for anything that a man wanted to put in her. Or on her, in this case. Once he was finished relieving himself, the giant turned, scraping his hind paws through the dirt to send it flying over the woman. Dirt mixed with piss and her once pristine pelt was covered with flecks of dirt and mud. With a chuckle, Oxx began to slowly move off, but not before calling over his shoulder. "This is what you are. You'll never be anything more than a whore." Pleased with himself and today's events, The massive man hummed a little tune as he swam his way off of the island.

"Speech"

violence,
sexual acts