Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
04-05-2021, 06:13 PM

"Speech"

Recluse figured it was time to check on her warriors, challenge them to prove themselves to her, and might as well start with the red-marked woman. If she wished to earn her place back then Recluse hoped she'd at least give her a good fight, though she did not plan to take it easy on the woman, Recluse was fully decked out, her usual armor in her bracers and paw covers were already strapped onto her limbs, though that in and of itself wasn't totally unusual as she hardly left her den without them now, neither was Lilith's place on her shoulders, or Galho's now-familiar form flying above her, but it would be the first time all four would be used in a single fight, and in truth, the fight was also a chance for her to test out her new flying companion's combat capabilities.

The moon was high in the sky when she found an open spot, tipped her head back, and called for Izanami, she would brook no argument, though she wanted to give the woman a chance to prove herself after her disgrace she also knew she could order her to do as she wished and the woman had little choice.

Art by petitecanine
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Izanami

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-05-2021, 07:30 PM

The Shinobi was in her patrols, always using the night as the perfect time for that. She worked best in this time of the day, she was trained to work under the dark,to kill, and to move with the shadows over her already black coat. It was actually very helpful for that purpose. She could sneak and her stealthy paws made of her an expert in ambushes and in using the night as a weapon. She lacked the bulk and strength of someone like Hattori, so all she could do to make up for her smaller size was using an external tool to help. Including the night. and of course her quick legs and accuracy in the blows she could exchange with another being.

As she traveled by the borders, a call from her boss reached black ears. Silver eyes turned to where it came from before her slender but exercised legs carried her quickly before arriving before her leader. "Arufa Recluse," She greeted before sitting before the albino wolf. "I am under your orders."

OC- Arufa means Alpha in Japanese

[Image: CloudyIzaChibi1.png]

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
04-19-2021, 02:32 PM

"Speech"

The Shadowy woman would arrive soon enough and Recluse would openly size her up, cherry gaze running over her. The woman would normally be at an advantage in the dark like this but Recluse was more than used to moving around at night, in fact Izanami would have been better served by daylight against Recluse but the alpha had every intention of testing her warriors and so wanted to know how it was that the woman would fight against someone confident in their skills and in her own element.

"Stand up." Recluse said, her tone wasn't angry but it was obviously still an order. "I wish to test your combat ability." Recluse rolled her shoulders, shaking her limbs out clearly ready and willing to launch herself into a fight as soon as Izanami indicated she was ready.

Art by petitecanine
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Izanami

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-27-2021, 05:27 PM
Iza waited for the alpha to state the reason of summoning her here between patrols and the duties Izanami wanted to complete, she wasnt tought to leave thing unfinished. And that was something she didnt like,something she always sought to avoid. But with Hattori's secret orders she wanted to be trusted by the Leader.

As Recluse spoke about testing her skills she nodded. She stood up placing herself at a distance of 10 feet facing the pale female. Eyes were focused on her opponent and without warning as she always wanted to go to the point she rushed Recluse's way still head-on. Hoping to close the distance between both females. And upon hopefully getting at a distance of 5 feet she attempted to do a hard turn to Recluse's left side wanting to now be perpendicular to the Alpha's shoulder and with widened jaws she aimed to lower her head and bite on the pale wolf's left frontal paw and simultaneously pull it toward herself wanting to make her lose her balance.

Izanami Satsujin vs Izanami for spar
Round 1/3?
Size: Medium
Build: Light
Skills: Intermediate Navigator & Beginner Fighter
Specialty: N/A

"Talk"

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
05-03-2021, 05:37 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2021, 06:35 PM by Recluse. Edited 1 time in total.)

"Speech"

Recluse was curious to see how the woman would react, watching with narrowed eyes as Izanami charged her. She didn't bother to try and side-step away, instead waiting to see what she might do. She shifted only slightly so that the woman's grab would hit on her bracers, protecting her delicate skin from the shinobi's fangs and giving her a hard leather to bite onto instead, using the force of the woman's pull as momentum to step into her, hopefully shoving her now lifted wrist further back into Iza's throat and causing her to choke.

At the same time, she used her bigger stature to reach over the woman, leaning down with jaw parting to try and grab at the Shinobi's scruff and yank back on it if she got a grip. He didn't think the woman's move was totally a waste, it wasn't necessarily expected but by getting in so much closer to someone bigger than herself she was opening herself up for being overwhelmed by Recluse's sheer force. She was however curious to see what moves the woman took to escape her situation... if any.

Recluse Klein vs Izanami for spar
Round 1/3
Size: Large
Offensive Battle Accessory: Badger claw gauntlets
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather bracers
Companion 1: Black-necked spitting cobra, Female - Attack
Companion 2: Great Potoo, Male - Flying
Disability: Light blindness - Moderate
Skills: Advanced Intellectual & Master Fighter
Specialty: Juggernaut

Art by petitecanine

Izanami

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-16-2021, 05:30 PM

She was quick on her feet as she went after her Arufa's leg, but as her mouth approached Recluse switched so her jaws only caught the place where her braces were placed. She quickly attempted to retract her head back, releasing her bite. But she still got the force from Recluse's counter. But as she had her mouth shut down and a bit raised the hit met her chin making it feel a bit sore. But there was no time for lamentations as she wanted to avoid being in a vulnerable position for too long. Then she felt her Alpha's fangs on her scruff. As soon as she did, she wanted to mirror what Recluse did earlier as she using the Albino's momentum to hit her opened jaws with her shoulder and upper neck.

Izanami Satsujin vs Recluse for spar
Round 2/3
Size: Medium
Skills: Intermediate Navigator & Beginner Fighter
Specialty: N/A

"Speak"