gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
05-28-2014, 02:43 PM

Long days had stretched into weeks until her time upon Alacritis felt endless. She had been told that there was family to be found here, yet despite her searching she was yet to encounter any. She spent her time in a permanent state of holiday, wondering the beaches and chasing sunsets. It was a pleasant but lonely way to spend her life and she knew she had barely tried to visit the packs that owned these lands in search of her family. Perhaps it was because her free spirit was hesitant to be tamed by the ties of blood and loyalty, she had enjoyed her holiday but now it?s time was at an end.

She lifted her head and howled her search, placed in that howl a summoning, a question if any of Destruction blood was out there. She moved on like this now, spent her nights in howl and her days in prowling ? eventually someone of her blood must show their faces, surely she was not the last of the Destructions to roam these lands.

"Speech"

Chord

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
05-28-2014, 03:06 PM

Harmony had set off to find their grandparents and other family members but she had been unable to convince Chord to follow her. He had adventure and exploring waiting for him, the big wide world calling him on and reunions simply had to be put on hold until he had achieved something, lived a grand tale that he could share with his family. Of course that had been the plan but the boy had a loyal heart, he was still a Destruction and as the call sounded, recognising it as his sister's voice, Chord simply couldn't ignore it.

He altered his course, though didn't bother to sound a response, he would be there soon enough and true to his belief it really wasn't long before he noticed the dark form of his sister. His face broke into a smile, though he hadn't tried to seek her out he had missed her and the rest of the family and he would step forwards to nuzzle her in greeting. "Hi Motif." He commented calmly, stepping back again to get a better look at her.

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
05-28-2014, 03:40 PM

At last her call would lead to result and the form of one of her brothers would step forward. She blinked at his creamy form and a grin would touch her lips. He seemed so calm, utterly unfazed by her appearance and she found herself laughing and shaking her head at him. She too had enjoyed simply walking the land, taking a holiday and enjoying the beaches that surrounded Alacritis. All the same it was fantastic to see a familiar face and her grin would only grow. ?Chord, my dear? she murmured gently and moved forward to nuzzle her head against his as he also stepped a few paces closer to her. It was nothing to the excitement and dash that Bass had showed and she found herself gravitating towards his more relaxed demeanour and adopting one of her own.

Rolling back on her hunches in the picture of relaxed she took in her creamy coated boy. ?Sweetie, how have you been? Found your adventures yet?? she would tease him softly.

"Speech"

Chord

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
05-28-2014, 03:51 PM

To be honest the boy had seen far more surprising things in Alacritia than the appearance of his siblings. After finding Harmony he would be all that surprised to find others from his immediate family had followed him here. He remained rather cool on the outside, though of course on the inside he was more than happy to see Motif again, his family were important to him, even if he hadn't exactly given that impression when he left Ahlon without them.

His grin would widen a little at his sister's question, it seemed his family knew him all to well had suspected that his sudden leave was in search of adventure. Of course it was no surprise really, he had dragged them into his imaginary adventures as a child and it had become clear as he grew that it was only a matter of time before he had sought out real ones. He would shake his head in response however, though not too disheartened by his lack of success so far. "Nothing yet. I did meet some more family though, mum's cousins I think they were." He explained, it was certainly his most interesting thing he'd discovered so far. None of them after all had even been aware of the fact that their mother had cousins or other aunts and uncles of her own, after all even Lyric herself hadn't really known of them!

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
05-28-2014, 04:17 PM

The woman rolled back on her hunches, lounging in the warmth of the sun despite the cool grip that winter held over the earth, an easy smile upon her maw as she watched him. Motif had always been the relaxed one, easy going and relaxed to simply follow the others as they went. She was easy going with her love of the music the wind and sea gave forth, and the feel of air against her as she ran. Her grin grew wider at Chords words and she found herself shaking her head in entertainment ? she had no doubt that he would continue that quest of his until he had some adventures under his belt.

?Really?? she found herself asking, it seemed he had found family faster than she had ? and family they had never met before at that! She laughed softly. ?Nicely done, I had trouble just finding you? she teased.

Speech
Thought

Chord

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
05-28-2014, 05:28 PM

Where Bass was near the opposite of Motif in terms of appearance, Chord was perhaps best described as Motif's opposite in personality. A fidgety and lively youngster he'd often had trouble settling always wanting more. He of course loved his family, but even for them he just couldn't still himself and so here he was in Alacritia now and still as eager as ever for something else to happen to him.

It was an adventure of a sort finding this unknown family, not quite the thrilling tale that Chord had really hoped for but certainly something to share with his family and he had done now, first with Harmony and now with Motif as well. "It's not like I meant to find them." He would respond rather humbly. Not quite the story he was hoping for he didn't mind taming his ego though it would certainly be nice to think he was possibly amongst the first to unite these two unknown sides of the family once more. "Still, it is pretty cool though." He couldn't help but grin again. "What have you been up to then anyway?" Seeing as he had so little to share, perhaps his sister had something exciting she could tell him about.

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
05-29-2014, 02:44 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2014, 02:45 PM by Motif I.)

She couldn?t help but grin at her brothers words, no doubt he hadn?t ?found? them more likely stumbled upon them she could imagine. She glanced up at the sky, wishing she could replace the chill of winter for the warm sun that invited beached and lounging ? really if she could have picked her time to enjoy herself it wouldn?t have been this season. She glanced at her brother again, her thoughts still upon this new family they had discovered, more beings to share the Destruction name. However he was asking about her own discoveries, and she nodded her head before beginning. ?I found Bass, who?s taken an interest in Valhalla ? the same pack that a pup has taken an interest in him? she grinned remembering his tail of Cecily, the pup that had insisted on calling him boyfriend.

Her expression would grow grim, one that didn?t quite fit the girls face as well as her easy smile did. ?And he told me of a sickness travelling the packs, of bleeding eyes? she explained, shaking herself free of the worry, she couldn?t imagine losing any of her immediate family to it when they were yet to even join a pack.

Speech

Chord

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
06-01-2014, 06:14 PM

Though Chord had certainly been eager to explore, he hadn't actually learnt a thing about any of the packs in Alacritia. He knew that his grandparents had gone to one, had travelled close to the borders of it himself though beyond the fact that other Destruction family members lived there he knew nothing about it at all. In fact he hadn't really learnt much about the lands in his travels, simply aimlessly continued along on his way.

So Bass had travelled here as well then, here he was thinking he was the only one who'd been interested in exploring the lands far beyond their birth pack and yet it seemed that the majority of his siblings had followed him here. Still he wouldn't complain, it certainly was nice to see them and although he wanted adventure having them close by would be undeniably good for visits.

"Taken an interest in him?" He'd frown slightly as he prodded for further information certainly curious by the topic. It could well be some knowledge worth save for future teasing of his brother, all harmless of course. The whereabouts of Valhalla could come later, if he didn't discover the pack on his own anyway. He was sure he'd come across it in time, maybe now he'd have to pay a little more attention to the names of these places, only maybe though, he certainly wasn't going to commit to the idea.

Then came the rather serious news. They had lived a rather uneventful life until leaving their home, a happy family a pleasant pack there was certainly nothing they could complain about. This news however, this was certainly the most serious thing he'd heard about. He knew of sickness but one with bleeding eyes and travelling all around the lands, well it certainly didn't sound very pleasant. "He's not ill is he?" His family would be his first thought, even if he was ill though Chord was no healer, there wasn't anything at all he would have been able to do to help.

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-01-2014, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2014, 07:39 PM by Motif I.)

The girl could only widen her grin as the other questioned the liking a pup had taken to their siblings. Bass was a fairly lovable boy, their own reunion had been one of big hugs and heart felt greetings ? he was perhaps the more emotional of the three, as she was the carefree and Chord the adventurous. They made an interesting group these three but she wouldn't trade her brothers for the world. She was quick to give out some teasing rights and went on to explain about their brother and the pup. ?A Valhalla pup apparently started calling him boyfriend and wanted to show him off to everyone from what I hear?

Chord also understood the seriousness of the illness and his first thoughts would be of Bass. She gave the other a fond look, their adventurers brother was always out looking for adventures but she couldn't forget that he loved their family as dearly as she did. ?No, he's perfectly healthy? she reassured him, settling her tail about her rump as she spoke. ?So what's your plans now Chord?? if he even knew where his taste for adventure would take him.

"Speech"

Chord

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
06-28-2014, 06:41 PM

Oh the teasing rights would most certainly be fun. This was a moment that would make a rather wonderful story and whilst Chord was looking for some interesting tales of his own he was more than happy to let Bass have the full credit for one as embarrassing as that! His story or not though, Chord would be sure to share it with his family as well when he saw them and of course find ways to tease his brother with it. The pleased grin on his face would tell all for now.

Chord could somewhat lay claim to the title of most distant with his siblings. He had things that he needed to do though, an wanderlust that unfortunately even his family couldn't get rid of no matter how much he cared for them. The serious moments however they mattered and if Bass was ill, adventures could easily be put on hold for a while. Fortunately though his brother was fine and with a small sigh of relief his worry would fade from his expression. "Good." He declared simply though the word certainly didn't need to be spoken.

Now his plans, with the moment of panic over of course he was free to return to them. To be honest he had no real goal other than to continue with his travels and see what life threw at him, hopefully nothing too dramatic or tragic but a bit of excitement would certainly be welcomed. "I'm not sure to be honest. Just see what happens I guess."