Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
05-28-2014, 02:33 PM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2014, 03:57 AM by Motif I.)

The world was elongated, stretching out before her in a rolling expanse with the deceptive image of being endless. The strides of the darkly shaded girl touched against the rolling grasses and swallowed the world beneath her. There was a freedom to the wind that edged against her, willing her ever onwards until her flow against the earth was akin to one in flight. Long hours slipped by before the girl would finally slow her headlong dash against the world, and would shake out her coat as she paced in walk, cooling her body and her mind before stopping by a small stream and here she would settle by its coolly flowing waters.

The girl would look up at the sky, to find the morning long gone and evening shadows stretching across the earth. Exhilarant smile would take hold of her lips as she crossed her forepaws before her and rested her head against their bulk. Enjoying the last shreds of sunlight that warmed her and sparked life into the stream beside her.

"Speech"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
05-28-2014, 02:46 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2014, 02:47 PM by Bass.)

The daylight was stretching before him, sinking lower and lower towards the earth as he walked along the river. He shivered slightly, it provided little heat for his growing body. The winter had already sunk in its icy claws into the land, and it was beginning to show on the landscape around him. Frost weighed down the blades of grass, making them bend towards the dirt. Bass tried to keep his head up though, he was walking rather close to the river and he could very easily slip into the cold water if he kept watching the grass grow heavy. Snorting at his own silly antics, the brute picked up the pace and began a steady trot. Where was he going? No where really, he was simply exploring. It was something that he quite enjoyed to do.

As Bass was making his way down the twisting limb of the river, a scent wafted towards him and assaulted his nose with its familiar scent. It was one of his litter mates, that much he could tell. The yearlings white tail swung behind him as he gazed around, trying to pick out her dark brown coat. "Motif, is that you?" He called, golden gaze longing to see her pretty form. It had been too long since he had seen his siblings, and the ache in his heart grew as he searched for her. Pausing his motion, the male stretched his neck up as high as it could go, raising his front half of his body to see further. It was then that he picked out her shape among the blades of grass, a happy yip leaving his paw. Pounding back onto the earth, he raced towards his sister. "Motif!" He called happily, racing to her side.

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
05-28-2014, 03:32 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2014, 03:32 PM by Motif I.)

The last soft embers of sun where a pleasant relaxation after the day she had spent in flight, she found herself drifting off to sleep, the sound of the water encouraging her to dreams with its soft sounds of contentment as it rubbed against the shoreline. She was on the verge of losing herself to unconsciousness when a voice reached out and touched her. The girl blinked in surprise, head raising from her paws as she looked about herself with bleary eyes. An yip was soon to follow and her eyes found the source in time to see her brother breaking through the grass towards her. She yelped in surprise and shot to her paws as she was overcome with a bundle of white and cream that made up her brother.

A soft laugh escaped her now and she drew him in to her in a massive hug. ?Bass, sweetie, I missed you? she murmured in soft tones as she took in a whiff of his familiar scent. Finally she was getting somewhere, she sighed softly into his coat, it was really good to see him again. ?Where have you been Bass, what have you been up to?"

"Speech"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
05-28-2014, 03:55 PM

The brown female matched his call, leaping to the earth and running to him with an embrace. Her dark coat mixed with his snowy white one as the male covered her with a shower of licks around her ears. "My dear sister." He said, slightly breathless as he embraced her tightly. He was all about his family, and he had missed being around them so much. It was an amazing feeling to have her here before him again. She laughed and he pushed his face into her fur, overwhelmed with her scent and his own emotions. Motif was here, she was safe.

Bass suddenly pulled back with a worried glance, inspecting her face for dried blood. When he didn't see any a huge breath left his maw, the fear leaving his eyes. She wasn't sick, thank goodness. He remembered that the dame had told him that she missed him, and asked him a question. An easy smile came to his lips as he settled himself on his rump. "I have missed you too Motif, its awesome to see you here, and healthy." He added with a chuckle. "And I have been around, exploring these lands mostly. I ran into a little pup and she called me her boyfriend and dragged me into her pack. I am thinking of joining Valhalla." His tones were soft, there was no need for volume with them this close to each other.

He eyed his sister, checking her over again before he went on talking. "What about you? Would you ever think of joining me in a pack?" Now that he had found his litter mate he was not too keen on leaving her alone, not with this epidemic that was shaking down even the strongest of wolves.

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
05-28-2014, 04:24 PM

She gasped at the cool touch of his tongue against her ears and shook her head with a laugh at his silliness. She had missed him too of course, but tried to keep some semblance of calm. She failed despite herself and gave in as they hugged each other. She had missed her dear brother and darkly shaded coat would shake out in a whoosh as he pulled back. It took her a heartbeat to realise the worry in his assessing gaze as her eyes narrowed upon him. What did he expect to find? ?Relax, I have't grown two heads yet you wolly? she teased, attempting to bring back the lightness she adored.

He went on now to answer her questions and she was still shaking her head at his silliness. His next words had her laughing hard however ?Only my cute brother, could catch the heart of a pup in one meeting? she giggled at the thought of him being dragged into a pack by a pup ? and wondered if he had gotten thrown out on his ass by the Alpha.

Next he would ask her to join a pack and she sighed ?I feel like we just got to these lands Bass my dear. I have a better idea. Come with me, chase the sunsets for a while before you think of settling down with that pup of yours? she wasn?t above teasing him...

Speech
Thought

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
05-28-2014, 04:49 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2014, 03:20 PM by Bass.)

He couldn't help but chuckle at her words, playfully swiping a paw at her nose with his paw when he called her wolly. "There is a sickness going around the packs, I was praying that you didn't get it. I don't know how you can get all the brutes with blood coming out of your eyes." He said playfully. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em right? Sticking out his tongue at her and wiggling it about. He was a goofy male, but when it came to his siblings he was very protective.

She laughed hard at his pup friend, and out of embarrassment he itched his ear with his hind paw. Yeah, he was quite a goof. He chuckled softly, swatting at her again. "Hey, I tried to talk her out of it but she just kept calling me her boyfriend." Shrugging his white shoulders he just passed it off, there was nothing he could do about that stubborn Cecily.

When she spoke about just seeing the world he paused, taking time to think about her words. He grew very silent, running the thoughts over in his mind. He didn't want to leave his sister, and at the moment Cecily was sick and quarantined, there was no way that he could even see her. Maybe he did have time to go and explore with Motif, maybe even find their other litter mates. After many moments of silence he slowly started to nod his head. "Yeah, I guess you're right. I would say we could chase the sun now but its already gone." He said, looking over her brown shoulder to see the sun leave the earth for the night. She made a comment about Cecily again and he snorted at her. "Have you found anyone in your travels my dear sister?"

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
05-28-2014, 08:51 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2014, 02:38 PM by Motif I.)

Her brothers playful swipe only made her grin that little wider. She ducked from it and stuck her tongue out at her brother. His words however would bring a more serious tone to the moment and she would sober and still. He spoke about an illness traversing the packs and she shuddered at what he said bleeding from their eyes? it sure didn?t sound pleasant. Her brow furrowed as she rocked backwards on her hunches and looked at carefully now at her own brother ? as he had done to her. She could catch no evidence of the symptoms he spoke of, but then she hadn?t expected to find any.

He reached his hind paw over to scratch his ear and she giggled again at the goofy figure he made. She adored her brother to death and that entitled her to right to laughter. He could only imagine the image of a little pup following her brother around and annoying the living hey outa him. She laughed again, a carefree sweet sound that showed the world her tieless nature.

Her brother next spoke agreement to her and her grin only widened she knew it would be greatly more fun to chase the sunsets with her goofy brother in toe. No doubt he would trip up and get a face full of sand ? she hoped so, it would only give her more ammunition. She stuck her tongue out at him again and settled her head into her paws ? it looked like they would be staying here the night. ?No one that?s stuck around? she admitted, her faint smile leaving traces of warmth to her features. ?Aside your ?girl? found anyone of interest yourself??

Speech

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
06-11-2014, 01:04 PM

Bass couldn't help but stick his tongue out at his sister as well, shaking his head back and forth as he blew air out of his mouth. Blowing a raspberry as she dodged his hit, but the feeling of joy froze when her tone and face grew away from their joking manner. His sisters body trembled at the talk of a sickness, and she inspected him much as he had to her. He was not sick, and they were both safe. That is all that truly mattered to him, that his family was healthy and happy. He didn't want to linger on these unhappy thoughts, he would rather play with Motif, joke and tumble around like they did when they were younger. His yellow eyes were soft as he gazed at his darker hued litter mate, leaning forward to nose her cheek and bring out her happier side. There was no time on this earth to be sad about something that wasn't there.

Motif laughed at him yet again, the tinkling sound of bells bringing a large smile to his ivory maw. "You are going to get a sore throat from all the laughing you have done, dear sister." He teased, hopping from paw to paw as he did a little dance. She was quite the joker, and he would continue to make her laugh by his silly manners. Two jokers they were, they should travel from land to land to entertain the kings and queens.

As Motif settled into a more comfortable position he rose to his paws, walking until he was able to settle his own bodice right next to hers. Warmth from her brown body seeped into his pale one, making him rumble in happiness. He began to groom her shoulder, soothing licks to ease her into an even more relaxed state. It was getting late, yet she still asked more questions. "No one as pretty as you Motif." He said, his vocals ever teasing. He had run into a few more wolves that held their last name, and he paused in his grooming to poke her in the cheek with his damp nose. "Have you noticed that the Destruction line is huge? We seem to have Destruction's running rampant in Alacritis."

Motif I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-15-2014, 03:39 AM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2014, 03:40 AM by Motif I.)

Bass and Motif had always made a great pair, both of easy nature that allowed them to find a reason to laugh in the happenings around them. Bass would continue his roll of the joker and her chest would only swell with silly pride and adoration for this boy. It brought with the urge to run, to fly and be free, to laugh and chase him about the lake. She didn't move however, but instead placed her paws on the ground with a thud, lifting them and letting them fall once more to create a beat her brother did his silly little dance, and their laughter was the music to their movements.

?Sore throat? I doubt it, i'm well in practice of laughter? she would tease as the two settled down, side by side as they had not been for some time now. Bass would calm her wild spirit and settle her down as he placed himself beside her and eased her into relaxation with a few gentle licks.

Her laughter was a softer rumble in her throat now, soothing and restful as she shifted her gaze to find him. ?Are you saying i've put the bar too high for you?? she teased him, gently knocking her shoulder to his. ?Not that worries me mind, until you find your match your all the boy I need? she continued to tease.

"Speech"
'thoughts'