size
Medium
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Critical Fail!Double Master
04-24-2021, 07:37 AM

A naturally reserved wolf, Lynvarr tended to keep to himself unless prompted otherwise. He intended to try and push his boundaries more but he had yet to actually practice this. Instead he began his morning as he did every morning, by going on patrol. It was a lovely morning. While chilly, the wind for once was still and the sunlight shone through the trees of Dove Island. The birds were singing and cooing and Lynvarr knew he should take in the nice weather while it was here just in case the weather took another cold turn. He paused for a moment as he caught a suspicious scent on the border and after further inspection realized it was a coyote. With the young pups he'd need to keep an eye out.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
04-24-2021, 07:45 AM
Venom was coming to the end of her day as the morning sun began to rise over the horizon. She easily adopted a more nocturnal kind of lifestyle. She wasn’t the most susceptible with her pale skin and white fur, but it was easier to be preventative than reactive about sun burns. She didn’t mind the darkness either, having enjoyed the night life for much of her few years. There was one more patrol to take before she could rest for a few hours. The children would be expected to take their lesson not long after the heat of the day. Venom didn’t usually sleep a full eight hours at a time, her body more naturally took two shorter sleeps throughout the day.

Her paws carried her onward when an alarming scent reached her ta the same time Lynvarr appeared before her. ”The coyotes are getting bold.” Honestly all of the other predators were becoming bold. The cold was killing off their prey animals and survival was harder and harder with the long winter.
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Lynvarr

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

05-05-2021, 02:12 PM

Lynvarr continued to analyze the signs around the coyotes scent before determining it likely hadn't entered the pack lands but it sure had taken its sweet time walking around the perimeter. He looked up as someone approached and saw that it was the Empress. He dipped his head low in respectful greeting before nodding. "Yes, as are many other predators unfortunately. I hope this cold spell will ebb with the coming of summer." He was only beginning to become accustomed to the weather here but he was glad to hear that a cold spell like this was not typical. "How are you doing, Empress? Is all well?"

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
05-06-2021, 06:12 AM
Venom was aware of the threats of icy beasts, she’d seen and helped down a mammoth but she’d gotten glimpses of massive predators. The majority of which remained far away from the large pack, such a huge amount of wolves so close deterred them for the most part. Being so close to the Armada helped too. All she had to do was call and the Armada warriors would be there to back them up. Venom had her own pups to worry about, they were still young and vulnerable and her main priority.

She returned Lynvarr’s greeting with a quick tilt of her own features as he answered her. He spoke what they all were hoping for, a return to warmth and normalcy. ”I am well,” blessed highly compared to many who surrounded her right now. She tried not to think about Sirius’s loss nor the news from the Hallows. ”I hope you can say the same.” She added. Venom didn’t know the man very well, but she’d seen his loyalty and that was enough. ”You may call me Venom, if you desire.” She added as sunset gaze looked out over the snow covered lands. ”Will you finish this patrol with me?” Perhaps they would get to know each other a little better than the status of strangers.

Lynvarr

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

05-09-2021, 02:13 PM

Lynvarr nodded, glad to hear that all was well with the empress and he nodded. "Well, enough." He was hardy and could handle the winter weather but even so he felt himself growing more anxious for summer and hopefully the warmer weather that would come with it. "I'd be happy to finish the patrol with you. Have you found much of interest?" He had very little to report apart from the signs of coyote he'd just come across. In some ways that was a good thing. He was particularly concerned about running into signs of those massive dire wolves or something else more nefarious. He had received news from his homeland that he'd been debating for some time and he wondered if now would be a good time to divulge it.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

05-12-2021, 06:55 AM
The man was doing well enough that with a few words he let her know his status. She wondered if he was settling in as well as he looked like he was. He had a purpose and he’d given his loyalty to his new home. Lynvarr proved himself in the raid and Venom felt pride in his determination and loyalty. Hattori had done well in his recruitment. The man agreed to follow her along on the patrol, and asked if there had been anything of note.

The young Empress was thankful for the quiet border, she knew the potential dangers out there and especially with her young children she was always on high alert for danger. From coyote’s, to dire wolves, to massive saber cats. They lived in dangerous times but she had never been so determined to protect her family and her pack. Again she was thankful for such a talented wolf to help her.

”No, thankfully.” Venom answered softly as white gloved paws carried her over the well worn path of the border. ”Until I had children I never realized how important it was to remain vigilant.” She told him almost off hand as she led him forward. ”Do you have a family, Lynvarr?” He was alone here, so she guessed the answer to her question beforehand, and she hoped that she hadn’t crossed any lines.

Lynvarr

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

05-28-2021, 12:32 PM

Lynvarr eyed the scratch marks on a nearby tree, analyzing them for a moment before determining a deer had left the scraping and not some bear or cat that could pose a threat. Signs of prey were more than welcome. He listened to Venom's words and nodded in response to her question. "Yes, I have family back in my homeland." He paused for a moment before speaking again. "In fact I have received word from one of my father's ravens. In my homeland almost all marriages are arranged and my father has summoned me back to discuss the matter with him. I assure you of my loyalty to Ashen. I intend to return. I just… don't know how this is going to go."

Lynvarr was well aware of the intricacies of arranged marriage and the importance of it socially and culturally. Even so, he still felt his stomach knot at the idea of marrying someone he hardly knew, if that was indeed to be his fate.