An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
05-03-2021, 12:00 AM
It had taken a good bit of time to get all the blood and other traces of their activities out of their fur, but once they were both cleaned up she eagerly brought her demon man back to the obsidian beach to meet her adopted daughter and niece. In her mind, he was fully hers and she was his. He had taken everything she had asked of him mostly in stride and the very few compromises he had asked for had been incredibly easy for her to agree to. He fit her like her missing puzzle piece. While Nirvana's opinion of him wouldn't really sway her decision to make him the partner she kept for the rest of her life, it would certainly help things if the pale girl agreed with the choice.

She led Alastor to the cave she and Nirvana had been staying in over the last several days, peering inside to see if the girl was inside or if she had gone wandering around the area. She had instructed her to stay within the cove and to be careful around the water - both things she was certain the intelligent child would follow. It was just beginning to grow fully dark out so she wasn't certain if Nirvana would still be awake, but she knew the girl had taken more and more to being up later at night to avoid the sunlight on her sensitive skin. She glanced back at Alastor before she called out to her niece and noticed how he almost entirely blended in with the night and the black sand under paw. Only the red markings that accented certain parts of his form stood out in otherwise dark background. She grinned and chuckled, leaning over to press a kiss to his lips. "I'd lose you out here if it wasn't for your markings," she commented with amusement before turning back to the task at hand.

"Nirvana?" she called, into the cave. "Come on out, I have someone I'd like for you to meet!"

”Manea”