Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-04-2021, 12:04 AM
Walk | "Talk" | think

Kotori had been shown where to find his dad.  He had to admit looking around the castle was really fascinating.  The boy imagined spending a full day just looking about but he had to go check on dad.  Exploring alone would be really nice later.  He could take time musing through his own mind and try to find the reality of what had changed.  

Would dad be angry he came?  Really Kotori hadn’t bothered wondering about that much on the way.  There had been a lot more frustration that dad had left so quickly.  The boy padded into the room where his father rested.  In the healer's room no less!  His amazing and awesome dad got hurt by someone?  Who the heck could hurt his dad?  No one should be able to so either the wolf that did so was amazing or dad hadn’t been himself.

Kotori stepped in and spotting his father made his way towards him.  Kotori’s ears flicked back seeing stitches and the damage to the paw perhaps the most noticeable. “Dad, what happened?” A mixture of concern and suppressed anger in the voice.  Who the anger should be directed at Kotori wasn’t sure but he’d figure that out.  

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-11-2021, 11:25 PM
Cabin fever set in shockingly quickly for the Warlord. He alternated between pacing the floor, to slapping his tail against the wall when his paw became too painful to bear his weight. He was just in the process of contemplating breaking out the window when familiar steps sounded in the hallway outside. A moment later, and Kotori poked his head through the door. Sirius blinked in surprise at seeing his son, and raised a damaged paw as through to move, before stopping. Right, his body was still in a lot of pain right now.

“Ko? What are you doing here?” he asked softly. Things had felt… strained with his children at the moment. With Gossy running in disbelief and Briar frightened of him. The others seemed equally weary, and distraught with the news.

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

05-11-2021, 11:40 PM
Walk | "Talk" | think

Kotori looked at his dad’s damaged body and how he stopped from moving after clearly planning too.  The boy was about to question his dad again on what had happened when Sirius asked a question instead.  What was he doing here? Really?
Kotori’s ears flicked back in irritation at the greeting.  “Mom’s dead,” the words coming out flatly, “Azure is dead,” again the words blunt.  Kotori swallowed at the words, glaring at his dad.  Kotori was angrier than he’d realized right up till that question.  “Dad I’m here because you’re here.  That was a pretty dumb question.” The boys eyes did a rappid series of blinks before settling, “You can’t go off from the rest of family right now.  You need us.”  

“When I was hurt I went to you, when I was scared, I went to you.  When I was in danger, I called for you.” Sirius was getting glared at by his child now.  Kotori had been surrounded by sisters and had set himself to wanting to be more like his dad or an older brother would have worked.  Brothers were gone, dad had tried to be gone.  It just wasn’t acceptable.  “I need you, and you need us.  Wherever you go I’m going.” Kotori stopped talking there but gave his dad a stubborn look daring him to argue the points.

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-17-2021, 12:16 AM
I don't deserve to have you
Mom’s dead, Azure is dead. The words hit Sirius like a blow. The fresh wound in his heart was gouged into by the abrupt words of his youngest son. I’m here because your here The boy was dropping a ton of revelations onto him tonight. He looked to his boy with a mixture of love and frustration. He could hardly blame Ko for wanting to hold him close. Sirius, possessive bastard, wanted to do the same.

The Warlord patted the bed next to him, inviting his son up to the bed beside him. It was a small space, but he had already proved it could accommodate another wolf. When his son did so, Sirius wrapped a paw about him and held him close, placing his muzzle over his shoulder. “You’ll always be mine.” he promised softly, meaning the possessive words as a comfort.

"Speech"

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

05-17-2021, 12:27 AM

Kotori put two paws up on the edge of the table, leaping up with his back paws to land on either side of his front before sliding in to lay next to Sirius.  “Why?” A one-worded question, but better explained the next moment. “Why would you leave the armada right then?  Give us news like that then just leave?” The anger seemed to deflate though as he lay up against his dad.  

It only took a moment to get a better whiff of his dad’s injuries, and a better look at those nearest him.  Shifting his weight some to try and make sure he wasn’t leaning heavily into any that he could spot.  “Who did this to you?” Note bites, not scratches.  Kotori was going to kill someone later but after he made sure his dad was alright and had a good understanding of how things worked.  “See?” muttered additionally, “you did need me with you.” For all the chastising the large youth was still pressed up and had started to lay his head on his dad’s paws but changed his mind to lay it next to his dad’s paws.  Where the hell wasn’t his dad injured?

Kotori Fatalis

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]