Now Don't Laugh, But...

Mojito

Ada

gems
size
build
player
05-09-2021, 06:44 PM

Who knew that geese could be so vicious? The small, bob-tailed lady had thought a goose would be an easy meal, but damn... it wasn't easy at all! The nasty thing had bitten her nose and bapped her hard in the mouth with its wing. She'd sliced her lip open and her mouth filled with blood. Ada quickly realized her mistake and ran, putting as much distance between herself and the demon bird as possible.

When she got back to the Armada, she sheepishly asked where she might find a healer. Her lip was swollen and her nose was bloody. She had been directed to a stone building where she was told that she'd find a floppy eared man. Hesitantly, the embarrassed young lady made her way to the cottage, rapping on the stone with one paw. "Ah, hello? I was told there was a healer here? Yes? ...Maybe?" A little frown tugged at her maw, pulling on the wounded lip. She hissed at the pain and grumped, seating herself to wait for the healer to arrive.

"Ada"

Mojito

Obscura
Vassal

Expert Healer (165)

Expert Fighter (175)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
05-23-2021, 11:22 PM
Mojito and Hoa had only just managed to clear out the old cottage and start the long process of trying to organize their own things and the new items they'd found useful enough to keep. Which was to say everything was a mess and nothing but the two small bundles of dried herbs he had from spring were anywhere easy to find. The next steps would be attempting to figure out some semblance of order from the chaos and start work on the garden... though trying to get the still-frozen ground into something workable was another challenge in and of itself. Luckily the plantlife finally seemed to be springing back and so they had tentatively started harvest the most needed of the herbs they could find but both he and Hoa were aware it was also important that they allow time for the earth to recover before they started ripping up large swathes of flora.

This still left them with little more than the most basic of herbs they had been able to preserve. Luckily it was enough to patch up some minor bruises and a busted-up lip. Flopped ears lifted slightly with a rapping on the stone around him. A soft voice calling out in question. Mojito dug quickly for one of the herb bundles and headed out, the sheep close on his heels in case they needed something more. Mojito instantly swung his gaze in search of the voice that had called out for them and spotted the smaller woman he'd seen first the night of the attack. And she did not look too great.

"You've come to the right place." He said approaching her with a soft reassuring smile. "I'm afraid we haven't been properly introduced yet. I'm Mojito, this is my friend and helper Hoa." He gestured to the sheep behind him as he approached, gently lowering his precious bundle at his paws as he stood before her, maybe a little closer than others might choose but he wanted to make sure he could get a good first look at her wounds before he set about helping her.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020

[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.