ardent

canttinas babes

Nausica

gems
size
build
player
05-26-2014, 03:02 PM
Okay another plotting thread cause i basically have all the characters accepted and running that im gonna be rping.

NAUSICA SAXE -- (muse level 10/10) my little devil child. she is quite crazy and ruthless. she has been on her own for a while and basically raised herself. she and her brother are quite close but she hates cascade. she is super angry at the world. will dabble in sexual stuff and tabboooo things XD she is basically fair game for anything.

NEPHELE ELYSIUM -- (muse level 10/10) another sexy baby. she is the spawn of creedance and morphine. she is very vain and quite manipulative. she loves power and being in the spotlight. romance is open, but she is VERY picky. she is very close to her family and would do anything for them. she is not really a fighter unless she really NEEDS to. she is my girly girl with crazy confidence and thirst for power <3

KRISTOFFER ARMADA -- (muse level 8/10) he is still waiting to be accepted due to a staffer mess up but im still open for plots. he is my dominant sex feign. he loves females family or not. he loves making babies and spreading the armada seed through the world. he is lazy and quite mean at times. he doesnt really care about peoples feelings, at all. romance would be more of a one time thing or multiple girls as once sort of thing.

SVANERNA FINNVI -- (muse level 7/10) she is my feisty old lady and mother of kapra and jaeger finnvi. she is super confident and dominant but very experienced and wise. she is also super sexual and not opposed to tabbooo things and has quite a darker side. (she did do the do with her son :P) romance could include mates but she is also very picky. she is good at making friends and is currently in covari and WILL be staying there.

SIX -- (muse level 1/10) only reason im not dropping her is because of her mate. she is depressed and sad. she lost her babies. she is not really fun. but could be easily provoked. might send her to olympus to be sacrificed.

Kellen

gems
size
build
player
05-27-2014, 09:38 AM
Kellen would sass the heck outta Kristoffer if he tried to make a move on her and would overall be very unimpressed and i think it could definitely be fun ~ Kristoffer just looks fun in general though so if any of my chars grab you and you wanna have me toss them his way that would be a-okay with me

senka and nausica or nephele would definitely be interesting. she's apathetic but chameleon-y so she would act differently depending on which gal she met, but either one would be really interesting to play.

otherwise you can check out any of my chars in the player database :3 let me know if anyone seems interesting

Nephele

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-27-2014, 11:05 AM
i can make a thread for nausica and senka. maybe you could start a thread for kris and kellen, when he is FINALLY accepted ill reply <3

maybe neph with serra or alt ? XD

Nausica

gems
size
build
player

Kristoffer

gems
size
build
player

Oracle