Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
05-16-2021, 04:25 PM

Call Me Friend But Keep Me Closer

Relm and Rhaegath had done their own things once they arrived at his "home", she wasn't the type to stay up his butt and follow him all around everywhere. She was just as fit to care for herself as he was, and while she secretly enjoyed the company of him or maybe anyone for that matter, she also enjoyed knowing and showing she could provide for herself.

While the days went on, it hadn't been long since she joined and settled with him, the itch to get him back for their first encounter grew. She moved out further into the woods, hoping she would come across him but didn't put much effort into tracking him down. She let out a soft call and waited where she was, eager to face him again.

When he came to view, she would move forward to him, a bit of a grin puled across her maw, "Time to pay up, hell boy." She suggested, an agreement she was very keen on keeping since joining him. "No armor, fair game." She really just wanted to test her skills without it. She didn't want to grow too reliant on it, and testing on Rhaegath was her best and most wanted option.

Walk "Talk"

And I'll Call You When The Party's Over

Rhaegath

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Creed
05-26-2021, 06:35 PM

Rhae was grateful that Relm seemed to respect their personal spaces. He hadn't come to regret bringing her with him to the north. The fact he'd extended the offer in the first place still lingered in his mind. Why had he done that? The answer was there, somewhere, in some dusty corner of his brain. But, the truth of the matter was, he didn't want to go looking into it too far for fear of the realization it would bring. That he actually had some form of a conscience and feelings lying dormant under the layers of rage and hatred he adorned like an armor.

As it stood though, Relm had left him alone and he'd, in turn, left her to her own devices. He was grateful that she wasn't annoying like most wolves tended to be and didn't pester him with a million questions. Her presence wasn't imposing and, so long as it stayed that way, he suppose he didn't mind the small following he'd gathered. Even if it wasn't only two of them and they both happened to be women.

He'd been wandering through the forest when he heard Relm summoning him. His horned head raised slightly and ears twiched as he wondered what she wanted. Shrugging his shoulders, he headed off in her direction at a trot and slowed when he spotted the pink colored woman. His brow rose questioningly at her as she spoke to him. A toothy grin slid across his face as she called him hell boy. He'd never been called that before, but he liked the way it sounded. So she wanted an unadulterated fight? It had been a while since they'd fought by the river. He wasn't going to be the one to back out on his promise.

"Hope you're ready to get your ass kicked again." He said with a smirk as he settled in to a defensive stance with his head lowered.

Rather than being a gentleman, he took the opportunity to strike first. His feet brought him forward swiftly as he moved to try and close the distance between them. His mouth reached out, jaws parted to reveal his teeth, as he aimed to sink his teeth into the front of her left shoulder. He was intent on them starting their fight off with blood.

Rhaegath Armistice vs Relm for Spar
Round 1/?
Size: Extra large
Build: Medium
Mutation 1: Kudu horns - Offensive
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual
Specialty: N/A

Walk, "Talk" Think

Rhaegath is not friendly! Most (if not all) of his posts will be rated M for the ridiculously foul mouth he has. Thread with him at your own risk (cause half the time even I don't know what he's gonna do.)

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
05-26-2021, 07:26 PM

Lost Inside My Head I Open Up The Door
Step Right Off The Ledge Into The Abyss

Relm would only chuckle as he accepted the challenge, grateful that he would give his time to her for the moment. Sure they didn't have any real responsibilities other than providing for themselves, but she did expect less of him even if they had made really a silly type of agreement back on the beach. But she did expect that he felt the same way as she did about fighting. It was more enjoyable than the normal wolf may have thought so. And it wasn't really because she wanted to be strong or show herself up or whatever. That may have been a part of it, but she mostly just liked the touch of someone else, particularly the painful kind.

Rhaegath would grab hold of her left shoulder, wasting no more time lollygagging. She growled quietly as his teeth went into her, but she matched his fun wicked smirk.  It was really only a matter of time before he struck her in her weakness, a weakness she was born with and chose to ignore. She was just getting lucky for now, not that she noticed. Or was she the lucky one? It didn't really matter.

Relm still did have a lot to learn in the logistics of fighting. Sure she could take a punch, but there was a lot more than just throwing yourself around and hoping for a land. Because of her inexperience, or maybe lack of a battle brain, she dropped her weight into her right shoulder, hoping to rip Rhaegath's grip off her left shoulder rather violently. She twisted the front half of her body so that her back legs still had some kind of steady ground under her, and she finally attempted to thrust with her back legs, her chest into his left knee. She wouldn't leave his own appreciation unwarranted, also aiming to take a bite just under the left side of his rib cage.

If nothing else, after thrusting her body forward, she had exposed her belly a little more once her body and legs aligned and she would be laying mostly on her right side.

Walk "Talk"

Relm vs Rhaegath for Spar
Round 1/2

Size: Extra Large
Build: Medium
Disability: Partial Blindness - Moderate
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Expert Intellectual
Specialty: N/A