An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-18-2021, 01:22 PM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2021, 08:38 AM by Duchess. Edited 1 time in total.)

Indigo had taken another trip to visit family up in Boreas, and while Duchess had missed him just as much as the last time, most of her time was occupied taking care of Gypsy. It wasn't terrible to do so, she wasn't incredibly needy. But it was definitely a new challenge for her and kept her busy. She was getting used to checking on her more often, getting a sort of schedule to what she needed and when. Of course nights were harder when the room was quiet and everyone was sleeping. Duchess often looked up at the moon outside the window and felt like Indigo was doing the same, wishing he could be back home with her.

Duchess had come back after a hunt and had taken her kill to the meat stores of the Hallows. She wasn't really in the mood to take her time to skin and portion it, so she just put it to the side for now. She would come back later to finish her job, but for now she just took a seat off beside the stores, almost enjoying the silence and alone time. But still her heart ached for Indigo when she finally took a rest with her thoughts churning. But she just looked forward to when he would come back.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
05-18-2021, 03:14 PM
Leaving Aslatiel was always the most difficult part of the journey. Letting her go was the most difficult task he put himself through. They both knew they couldn’t remain together for very long, and far before he wanted to they parted ways. She needed to return to her duties and he to his responsibilities in the Hallows. He didn’t like leaving them alone for very long, he’d vowed to protect both Gypsy and Duchess and he couldn’t if he was miles and miles away. However much he wanted to stay in his sister’s arms.

Indigo was swift to make his return, holding up much better than when he returned from the last time he’d left the Armada. Indigo didn’t waste any time in making his way to the castle. He’d already spent too much time alone and far too much time away from the wolves that he cared for. Indy’s massive frame rounded the corridor to find Duchess near the food stores. Immediately his features brightened.

”Duchess,” his voice was relieved mostly, but he easily latched on to the joy he felt in her presence. He padded closer, eager to close the distance between them.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.

Duchess

Loner

Master Hunter (255)

Master Navigator (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
05-18-2021, 03:44 PM
When Indigo made his appearance back at The Hallows, Duchess rose as they made eye contact and she immediately closed the rest of the distance between them. She went to bump her head into the mane of his chest, showing her affection by rubbing her forehead into him.

But she couldn't shake that strange smell of another woman on him. The same scent that she sensed the first time he visited home, but she had looked over it last time. A lot had changed between them since then. Her and Indigo had been together, and he told her of the someone that he loved but couldn't be with.

She pulled her face back, saying nothing of the thoughts running through her mind at the smell of sex and another woman, instead reaching up to kiss him to show him how much she missed him. Out in the open of the pack, she broke the kiss to look around and start to push him backwards into the infirmary, her actions and expression were clear with what she wanted from him. While being seductive wasn't exactly a new path of life for her, they had yet to do it inside the walls of the castle. And smelling the other woman on him made her want him to want her, she wanted to forget.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
05-19-2021, 07:25 AM
Indigo didn’t really have any idea what he smelled like, he was long desensitized to the stench that clung to his fur. He had reveled in Aslatiel for as long as he could, he had to fight off the unending feeling of emptiness inside whenever he left her. He looked much more vibrant than the first time they had to separate but he still felt the space where his heart should have been. He tried to ignore the deeper feelings inside, it was easier as he pressed into Duchess and her welcoming presence. He only touched on his thoughts of her when he was with Aslatiel, but now they were reunited Indigo’s full focus was on Duchess. Especially as she reached up and took him into a passionate kiss. All the force of the time between them intensifying the emotions within.

His heart beat faster in his chest and electricity raced through his body, originating at their lips. He didn’t think about te public space they were, nor his silent rule to refrain from sensual activities in the castle walls. Duchess pulled away though, Indigo blinked back in surprise as she pushed him back. He was easy enough to move, putty in her paws as she pressed him back. Indigo’s massive paws backed into the empty infirmary room. She didn’t have to tell him what she wanted, and he could feel how much the distance had effected her. Indigo was fully distracted by this sudden shift of behavior, so much so he didn’t question anything. Indigo easily went along with her desires.

Maybe he’d think harder about everything later when he was using his real brain. Now all he could think of was how much he wanted to be wanted by her. He grinned slyly and shifted himself so he was closer to the door and his chest pushed against her hips. He used one massive back paw to swing the door closed. He shoved his muzzle into the soft fur of her scruff as he wrapped he lifted his weight to her back and wrapped his paws around her thighs. Their hips aligned and Indigo felt himself growl deeply. This was unlike anything they’d done before, the atmosphere different then anything he had experienced. Primal urges were given reign as Indy aligned their hips and pressed against her.

His sabers ran divots in her fur as teeth traced seductively over her skin. He gave Duchess only a moment to change her mind before he plunged deep into the bliss of her.

Duchess

Loner

Master Hunter (255)

Master Navigator (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

05-19-2021, 09:34 AM
Indigo did nothing to stop her which was relieving. Almost like whoever he had been with was a distant memory, even if it appeared to be reoccurring. She couldn't be entirely sure, the last time he came back from his family's funeral wasn't exactly bright in her mind, but she was definitely noting now.

She turned her head to look side eyed with a lustful grin as he closed the door behind them. When he proceeded she inhaled, pushing her hips backwards where they belonged, it was becoming natural at this point. Indigo had woke a new part of her after they had gone all the way and broke down her barrier, something she didn't even know she had. His deadly sabers ran across her skin, he didn't even have to give her a minute to change her mind, "I want you, Indigo." She pleaded through her exhale, pushing herself into him as he went on. She bit her lip to try and stay quiet, to know entire success. But she had to admit trying was exciting, and Indigo wanting her was washing all of her worries way.

-Fade-

She tried to recover quickly, only remaining where she was for a few seconds after before finding her footing and turning back to Indigo, "I missed you." She didn't show sadness though, only a thankful grin for what they had just done, and now refreshed from the time they spent apart and the assumptions on her mind. She reached up for a delicate kiss, waiting for him to be ready to exit the room they fornicated.

"Duchess"

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
05-19-2021, 04:15 PM
She left no doubt in his mind what her desires were and the both of them were left satisfied after reuniting after being apart for so long. Indigo pulled himself to his full height and stretched as he caught his breath. Duchess found her paws and returned to him, looking bright as ever. ”I couldn’t tell.” He returned breathlessly as he nuzzled his head against her neck, feeling like they hadn’t been able to spend near the time he wanted to snuggled close together after being so intimate. Being together like this was becoming an easy and natural occurrence, but every time felt unique and special as the last. Even after he told her about Asla… kind of.

”I missed you, too.” He returned softly, not a complete lie. He kissed her muzzle before opening the door again and led them out. He had been on his way back to the suite, but he wondered in the main hall would be better. Indigo had missed the dainty woman, life was different without her there beside him or in his arms. She took care of him in more ways than she knew. ”Did anything happen while I was gone?” He hadn’t been absent for long, but he knew better than anyone that it only took a moment for everything to go wrong.

Duchess

Loner

Master Hunter (255)

Master Navigator (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

05-19-2021, 04:46 PM
They would leave the infirmary almost as it was left, and Indigo would continue to share the affections she asked for. She had a hard time believing that whoever he was with back at home was above her, or meant anything at all. He may not have been trying to mask anything, but he did it well.

They would come to the stairs that would lead up to their den room, and Indigo paused slightly as if offering to go back to the room or somewhere else, asking if he had missed anything while he was gone. She shook her head, moving forward past the stairs and across the courtyard. She didn't necessarily want Gypsy in on their conversation, not that the little woman would interrupt them. "No, nothing. I've just been taking care of Gypsy, it hasn't been easy." She didn't mean it to come off rude, but her tone could have come across that way. She didn't mind taking care of her, she may have actually enjoyed occupying her time while she was away from Indigo whether he was back at The Armada or doing daily pack things.

She stopped when they made it to one of the grassy areas of the courtyard. She spun around to face him and took a seat, "Indigo I..." She hesitated slightly, "I want to learn how to fight. I want to be able to defend me and Gypsy when... You aren't here." There was a lot more of a darker meaning behind the favor she asked of. He wasn't here, he was off with some other woman, laying in her bed, and leaving them vulnerable. Gypsy had never left the pack lands, but she was nervous when they went into the plains. There was always a chance that they could be attacked on pack lands, and always a chance Duchess could be attacked outside. And Indigo would be so far away, he wouldn't even know.

"Duchess"

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
05-19-2021, 06:41 PM
The pair of them continued on past the stairway that would lead them up to the chambers. However tired he was from the trip, and his welcome home, he had little trouble following Duchess onwards into the courtyard. He was thankful for his still youthful energy, but was going to sleep like a rock when he got there. Indy didn’t really expect the answer he received as they went one. Taking care of Gypsy wasn’t an easy task, not that Indigo ever thought that it was. As Duchess spoke the young Fatalis realized how unfair he was being leaving Duch alone to care for the tiny she wolf. She was his responsibility and he was shirking it. Doing the tiny woman another disservice. He struggled deeply then, realizing he was allowing himself to be tethered in two different places. Something that had few paths to any good outcomes.

”I know, I’m sorry.” He apologized softly. While he had been busy getting lost in Aslatiel he’d left the girls here alone. The pack was here to protect them but he had made a vow to them to protect them. The sooner he had his band the better, then they would always be with him. He would have continued walking with her, but when Duchess spun around and stopped in front of him the giant halted, only just refraining from kissing her before she spoke again and dropped his jaw. Only for a moment, he lifted it back up but the surprise was still there.

Duchess knew better than anyone where his weaknesses lie and he pressed hard against one that still felt raw and new. He’d let Rue die. He hadn’t been there and he let her die. Indigo grit his teeth and looked away, ashamed of himself. ”I’ll teach you.” Indy said softly, bringing his gaze back to her. He also would find a solution to leaving them alone. ”You should know self defense anyway…” Indigo almost said to himself, but really he was lacking. He was so caught up in his desires he was letting his long term goals fade and wither. He wanted to lead a band and that was what he was going to do.

Duchess

Loner

Master Hunter (255)

Master Navigator (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

05-19-2021, 07:15 PM
She held her breath realizing she had struck him a wrong way. Maybe it was her intention, but now looking at him, she couldn't help but feel guilty. She still tried to hold strong, feel like she was unbendable to what she believed was going on. She wasn't able to mentally hold herself up.

She reached her paw out to him, wanting to wrap it around his foreleg and reached up for another kiss while her ears tucked back. The guilt was showing through her eyes, she knew she couldn't hide it. "I didn't mean to say it that way..." She nearly apologized, at least through the glaze of her expression.

"We can go up to the room, I'm sure you're tired." She tried to force a smile as her ears relaxed and perked up a bit, "I just don't want Gypsy to think we are going out of our way for her." Gypsy may have thought that, but Duchess didn't want it to be outspoken about the work it was to care for her and make sure she was safe.

"Duchess"

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
05-19-2021, 08:31 PM
Indigo was doing a good job at keeping himself together recently, but when he started thinking too hard it all came crumbling around him. Indigo was fragile despite his tough exterior. Duchess knew exactly how to hit him too. She certainly made her point and he was brought from perfect welcome home to realizing how far he had fallen. Duchess was at his side then, touching him softly as she tried to comfort him despite everything. She very nearly apologized as she reached up to kiss him softly. He leaned into her affection, but he wouldn’t as easily forget what she said. He didn’t press anything even as she went on.

”Very tired,” He spoke softly as he lifted himself to his paws and turned to go back to the rooms where he assumed that Gypsy still remained. He wanted to see her after being gone. He looked back to Duchess, knowing that she wasn’t wrong and the reason he felt so terrible was all his own fault. Because he was letting his heart get ahead of his duty. ”We’ll start training after I rest up a bit.” He tried to hide the emotion from his voice but Indigo felt his failures in that moment more keenly than ever.

Duchess

Loner

Master Hunter (255)

Master Navigator (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

05-19-2021, 09:07 PM
Duchess nearly regretted her tone and the way she spoke to Indigo, not that it was entirely wicked or harmful. She was feeling hurt as she put pieces together and reminded herself about what Draco had done to her. It wasn’t only the physical harm he had done. He had made her reliant on him, for survival and her emotional needs. And in the end he left her for someone who could please him in ways she couldn’t. She couldn’t help the tone she used on Indigo because of this. But still, she would have turned the clock back to not have said anything. If only to keep him smiling.

He would turn to go back towards the room, she would suggest, "I’ll let you have some time to yourself. If that’s what you want." She knew Indigo didn’t necessarily like to be alone, but she thought he could use some time to digress. She hadn’t forgotten the moments they spent in the infirmary, and she was trying not to sour the memory for herself though it probably would always be that way. "Gypsy is up there, I’ll go up to check on her in a bit."

She stepped forward, coming around to the side of him and searching for his face, "Indigo..." Her eyes lightly danced across his features while she searched for something to say. I love you. But it wouldn’t come out. She inhaled from the pressure, but would instead raise her muzzle to kiss his cheek. She still had duties to take care of anyway.

"Duchess"

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
05-20-2021, 05:56 AM
Indy didn’t blame Duchess for the emotions he suddenly had swirling around him, all of it was his fault. He should have been grateful for her courage to stand up against him, to remind him exactly what he had to lose. There was no room for failure, failure meant death without question and Indigo couldn’t afford that slip up. The very dire thoughts very easily overwhelmed any pleasures that remained from his unexpected encounter with Duch. She told him that she would leave him to be alone, but she also knew very well how much he hated to be alone. Gypsy was there at least if Duchess didn’t want to stay beside him. Indigo wasn’t sure if he even wanted his own company.

”You know I’d rather have you with me.” He said almost absently as she caught up to him and turned against to face him. Her bright dual toned gaze found his and Indigo was forced to pause. He felt that familiar pang in his chest as he looked at her and was reminded of the promise he made. Indigo remembered exactly how much he cared for the woman in front of him and he realized he was being unnecessarily cold. She only wanted to see him at his best, and he had failed her. She spoke his name and Indigo softened. His smile didn’t return but his ears fell to his skull and he found himself lowering his body to the ground before her. His brilliant blue eyes never leaving Duch’s.

She uttered his name, but before she spoke the words that stuck to her tongue she reached forward to kiss him. This time Indigo truly leaned into her affection. He closed his eyes and reveled for a moment in her presence. He had so much to lose. ”Duchess.” He returned softly, leaning into her form and burying his features into her soft purple galactic fur. He was well and truly exhausted now, mentally and physically.

Duchess

Loner

Master Hunter (255)

Master Navigator (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

05-20-2021, 03:03 PM
She let Indigo stay wrapped up in the small of her fur, if only a few moments more. She didn't really have anything else to say, he didn't seem quite in a position for fixing or more accidental harmful words. So she just stood there with him, letting him have that moment.

She rubbed her cheek into him insisting, "Come on, I'll walk you back to the room." Her voice was gentle, just wanting him to get rest and have his rebirth tomorrow. She hoped that her words wouldn't stick to him, but she was kidding herself. She at least hoped that he could move on like she could, ignoring the harmful thoughts in her mind. It probably wasn't healthy, nut she would do what she had to to stay along Indigo's side.

"Duchess"