Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-25-2021, 01:17 PM

The pack was in bereavement, in grief as their dear Resin passed away, Jane could feel that in the air. She always was very attentive to other's emotions, to the environment's energies. And now she could feel the negativeness, the heaviness that it was to breathe here. But she didn't blame anyone, losing a loved one was something she could understand pretty well, being herself a victim of her own loss. But that didn't stop her from wanting to help, she often tried to help with any tasks, adorning halls and anything else.

Today, she was on the greenhouse taking care of the plants, watering them and making sure they were healthy. As she did her mind navigated through thoughts, memories, and many more trivialities. And this made it hard to notice what was going on in her surroundings.

"Talk"

Eska

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-25-2021, 04:39 PM

Eska was making a point to get to know Ulric's children. He was a doting father and they were very important to him. Since he was important to her, she wanted the young wolves to be important to her as well. Eska would never take the place of their mother, but if they could develop amicable relationships, then she would be satisfied. As a naturally protective woman like her own mother, she would see to their well being whether they liked her or not.

Moving across the castle courtyard, the silver striped woman located the girl within the greenhouse. It was hot and humid within the glass building, but Eska dealt with it despite not enjoying the heat. "You must be Jane." She eyed the plant that the speckled girl was watering. "I'm Eska, a friend of your fathers."

"Eska"

Jane

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-25-2021, 05:31 PM

Jane's mind was away from her body, traveling from moment to moment of her life so far, feeling like time stopped for her. Nothing outside her head was noticed like if that faded as memories from her mother appeared instead. Images that were faint, like mere whispers, but what managed to come along was overwhelming. And she couldn't stop them.

There is when a voice soon brought her back to her actual situation seeing how most of the water was now spilled on the stone-made floor. Turning her face to the newcomer, her tail wagged behind her as a soft but genuine smile formed in her ashen lips. "Hello! Yes, I am Jane! Nice to meet you Eska friend of my father!" She laughed after she spoke, of course, she was joking but still, she was happy her dad had a new friend. Friends were good! Like Balthier!

"Talk"

Eska

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

06-13-2021, 06:58 AM

It seemed like her words pulled the girl from thought. Her gaze swung towards Eska and there was an instant smile on Jane's face. Her works brought a soft chuckle from the silvered lady and she seated herself. Jane was vastly different from Ulric's other children. The rest of the brood were a serious bunch and seemed to have clouds hanging over their heads. Jane... she was like a ray of sunshine.

"I'm not sure if you can tell, but I'm Resin's daughter." Though Eska was striped with black, slate and silver, she shared her mothers eyes and the black mask and ears. "Your father invited me to join the Hallows. You and your siblings are very important to him, so I wanted to meet you." She didn't say, 'because he's important to me,' but it hung in her mind.

"So you enjoy plants like Emile?" She motioned to the slightly drowned flowers that Jane had been watering, just trying to make conversation.

"Eska"

Jane

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-16-2021, 01:13 PM

Noticing she was actually drowning her plants, she stopped right away, and concerned she tried to remove some of the soil, hopping that would help it not to be too soaked for the plants to survive. Calmer she turned back to the older wolf, eyes into hers. A soft smile returned to her ash-colored lips. "Ohhh, that's cool!" She responded to Eska's claim of being Resin's daughter, so she was a sibling to Artorias and the rest of their brood. "You are Art's sister then?" She asked, not caring if it sounded dumb, she felt confident enough.

"Welcome to the family! I hope we can be good friends!" She said with her typical enthusiastic disposition with everything. She hopped, her father would be better with a new friend. She felt better about having a new friend, Balthier. And maybe his father would find the same joy with this new friend. "Yep! I try to help him and everyone with keeping our pack pretty and everyone happy." Though she wasn't having much luck.

"Talk"

Eska

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

06-30-2021, 10:37 AM

Jane's enthusiasm was contagious and Eska grinned, nodding as the girl asked if she was Art's sister. "Yes, I suppose I am." It was odd having family. Eska had been alone her entire life aside from Aunt Balaa. Now that she was here in The Hallows, she'd met Artorias, Rudyard and Tamsyn. All of whom had been incredibly welcoming, but none so much as Ulric. Just the thought of the man warmed Eska inside.

Watching the girl try to save the drowned plant, Eska moved forward and helped scoop muddied water over the side of the pot that the plant was in. The monochromatic girl was very welcoming and voiced her wish that they could be friends. The brindled woman laughed softly, golden eyes lifting at the corners. "Of course we'll be friends, Jane." She didn't have any doubt that she and this sweet girl could get along.

With the plant now saved, Eska wiped her muddied paw on the ground beside her before looking around at the other plants in the area. "Do you plan to be a healer some day?" She wanted to get to know the girl. Perhaps she could help her on her path. Or at least to choose a path.

"Eska"