An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-25-2021, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2021, 06:48 PM by Duchess. Edited 1 time in total.)

Duchess had went about her days as normal even though Indigo was constantly on her mind. She always worried about him now that he was on bed rest and could rarely go out with just himself. But she didn't make an effort to harass him for his needs. She fought the urge in fact, and didn't want him to feel any less of a man at least. It wasn't something he asked for but something she felt. She would put him up on a pedestal much like she did for Draco, regardless of her drowned hurt feelings on other matters between them that she kept secret from him or anyone else.

She gently pushed the door open with her nose, her jaws held a fluorescent bouquet of flowers and grasses. She stood in the doorway a few seconds, seeing if Indigo was resting or not. Without announcing her presence, she moved forward and laid down in front of him, her paws carefully placing themselves over each of his own. Her jaws let go of the bouquet, keeping it's form. And her cheek fell on top of her paw that was over his, her quiet eyes watching his peaceful, sleeping form.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
05-26-2021, 11:53 AM
The young Fatalis man slept a lot, his body was recovering but the strength was sapped from him. Coupled with the recent loss of Resin the young violet pelted man was a mess. Physically he was recovering with a swiftness but mentally he had regressed. He couldn’t even do anything to alleviate the thoughts that plagued his mind, loss, guilt, and sorrow weighed heavily on him, and Indigo was thankful for how much he was expected to sleep. If he didn’t wish to be bothered or couldn’t handle being social he just closed his eyes and acted like sleep had him in its clutches. He wasn’t often alone even after that, but even if he didn’t want to talk about any of it there was always a warm presence close by to take comfort in. Even if it was only their presence.

He was well and truly sleeping when Duchess walked in, undisturbed as he lowered herself beside him. He began to drift upwards when the warm touch of her toes rested over his. He took in a deep breath, finally able to do that task without cringing in pain, and sleepily blinked opened brilliant sapphire eyes. The floral scent of her bouquet pulled him from his sleep as his gaze fell to her before he was even full aware of the flowers. Indy smiled freely, feeling every other emotion melt away under Duch’s care.

”Good morning,” He mumbled softly, leaning forward slightly to kiss her forehead shyly. Duchess had a talent for being a brightness in the darkness that haunted him. He pressed his nose to hers and took in a deep breath, happy to breath her in and have her close like this.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.

Duchess

Loner

Master Hunter (255)

Master Navigator (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
05-26-2021, 06:32 PM
She smiled warmly as he slowly pulled from sleep and came to her. His affections were always accepted, she would never pull away from him. She left his nose to hers as she savored the moment herself, she tried not to take anymore moments for granted. Whether it was because of the risk he was in, or that she just simply didn't want him upset like she had done the last time he came home from the Armada.

"It isn't morning," she giggled quietly, "Though, I guess it is your morning." She removed one of her paws from his own, laying it down on the stems of her bouquet and tilting her head head to catch his interest a little more. "I thought you'd like the gift, I don't know much about herbs but I thought they would at least be beautiful to sit in the room for a little bit." She had been collecting the flowers for a few days putting her gatherings in the herb stores until she had enough to make her feel impressed herself. She did take Gwynevere's advice and add some of her own little touch with grasses and pretty weeds, but her goal was mostly to keep valuable herbs, if only for Indigo to look at.

She found small bundles of each, yellow agrimony, purple lavender, and white meadowsweet. But mostly she just wanted the arranged colors along with the small details of the colorful wildflowers and weeds. She knew he would appreciate the offer, even if she had gifted him entirely useless herbs.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
05-26-2021, 07:43 PM
If it was possible he was more affectionate when he was sleepy, the feeling of being cozy and warm there in the castle wasn’t one he went without. There was always someone’s warmth to lean into, but Duchess was the focus of his today. She carefully woke him up, and disturbed him only slightly as he recovered from the massive wounds. She giggled softly as his words, effectively brightening his day with her presence but her laugh was something else. He resisted taking more kisses as she brought his attention to the flowers she put together for him. She was exactly right, he did identify a few useful flowers but for the most part he wanted to enjoy the bouquet as decoration. He couldn’t do anything for a while, what better way to enjoy the gift than displaying it where he could be reminded of the life waiting outside for him.

”Duchess,” she took his breath away, always so thoughtful about what was going on. She wanted to cheer him up and make him feel better, and with a little effort she was easily successful. Indigo’s features boasted a timid grin. ”They’re almost as beautiful as you,” He told her with a wink as he tried to steal another sweet kiss from her lips. ”I’m glad I get to look at them while I’m stuck in here.” He lamented, tearing his gaze from her dual toned eyes to the beautiful arrangement she made for him. Indigo didn’t think that he could ever tire of her attention.

Duchess

Loner

Master Hunter (255)

Master Navigator (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

05-28-2021, 05:34 PM
Duchess took Indigo's kiss with a still content grin while he complemented her beauty, always making her feel like she was on top of the world with him. She may not have truly believed her beauty or value, but Indigo always made her feel that way in these moments.

She stood up and picked up the flowers to put them on the shelving inside the room, stepping back to look at them for a few seconds before turning back to join Indigo again. She went to lay down side by side with him, wrapping one of her arms around what her tiny grasp could hold with her belly in to him. She wished she could do more, but was also okay with just laying here holding him and having the affection returned.

"I miss you Indigo." She spoke with a sad yet somehow lustful expression. It was familiar words, maybe said too often. But she wished that they could always be together. That they didn’t have to do pack duties or he didn’t go back to the Armada alone. This emotion she felt for him was almost indescribable. But she almost felt like she couldn’t say it enough. Was it even possible to fulfill it?

"Duchess"

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
05-28-2021, 07:34 PM
She let him enjoy her kiss for a long moment, leaning into him and revealing her own appreciation for his affection. It was easy to be so physical with Duchess, it came almost naturally. Indigo never really felt like he left Duchess completely satisfied. Especially now as they were barred from anything more intimate than laying close. She pulled away slightly, standing up so she could better position the bouquet she brought for him. The pair of them only admired them for a moment before Duchess closed the distance in earnest and curled herself at his side. She was careful not to let herself get to close to the bandaged wound at his belly. Sooner rather than later he would be closed up enough there wouldn’t be as much danger of falling open. The two of them could get back to where they left off.

He held her tight as she spoke softly, again mentioning how much she missed him. Indigo wrapped his arms around her and pulled her more tightly to his chest. ”You’ve got me.” He reminded her as he nuzzled into her ears and melted into the bed. He wanted to be with her, but surely the intimacy of their relationship was not all Duchess needed from him. ”I appreciate the flowers, I guess you’ve noticed I’ve been a little.. down.” Maybe he uttered an understatement, or maybe he was gaining better control over his emotions. Maybe he’d projected a combination of the two.

Duchess

Loner

Master Hunter (255)

Master Navigator (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

05-29-2021, 06:18 PM
She rubbed into his chest with her head, being pulled into him while he assured her he was still here. Her gaze moved up towards his face when he continued to speak to her, her own expressions dulled just slightly as he mentioned. "I know you don't like to be alone." It was an obvious fact, but one that Duchess knew better than the rest of them. She clung her claws gently into his mane that was normalcy to her now, "Maybe you should spend more time with Gypsy. She doesn't go out as often." It was a genuine offer, she knew it would be hard for him to travel up and down the steps though. She was more under the impression that Gypsy didn't really want all the company she had up here in Indigo's room. But Duchess would have let Indigo stay in her room, even over night, if it had made him happier.

"Duchess"

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
05-30-2021, 03:39 PM
She nuzzled in closer, paws trailing through his mane as Indigo held her tighter. He had to be careful not to muss the sutured flesh, but he had her as close as he could. Their eyes could still meet, even as Indigo pressed his muzzle against Duch’s as she spoke to him softly. She was aware of how poorly he reacted to being on his own, he only hated it more now. Duchess continued softly, suggesting more of his time be spent in Gypsy’s presence. She wasn’t wrong, Indigo didn’t like how easily Gypsy could recluse herself. She needed to be building her confidence, not that he thought there was a real issue yet. The more time he spent with her hopefully she would come to trust him.

”I should,” he agreed softly, now that he could start thinking about moving he’d need to do more of it anyway. Having Emersyn, even for the time being, was also a great comfort to him. ”She seems more comfortable, at least.” Before the injury he was keeping up closely, but after being out for what felt like days he was playing catch up now. ”Gypsy doesn’t want to go back to the life she used to live.” He muttered somberly as he buried his head in Duch’s neck, shoving away the terrible thoughts that haunted him when he thought of the dainty woman’s past.

Duchess

Loner

Master Hunter (255)

Master Navigator (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

05-30-2021, 08:56 PM
Indigo was right. Gypsy seemed to like the solitude she asked for. She had been that way even while she shared the room with her and Indigo. Duchess didn't want her to feel that way, but she couldn't control the tiny woman. She didn't want to control her either after everything she had been through.

Duchess pulled at Indigo's chest as he nestled into her neck, pulling him into a tighter hug knowing that she felt the same. Her cheek rubbed gently across his forehead, "She won't live like that ever again." She stated, even knowing Indigo wasn't really able to protect her in the state he was in though she knew he would still die trying if he had to. Gypsy's past was still just an assumption in Duchess' mind, she wasn't positive everything that she had went through. Only that it was bad. And she always saw everyone else's problems worse than her own. It was easier to ignore her own problems that way at least.

"You'll be better before we head off together. The castle will keep her safe for now." She assured, knowing that Gypsy didn't feel safe outside the castle walls and that it wouldn't be easy for her father or anyone else to get to her. Emersyn seemed so eager to protect Indigo, but Duchess knew that it would be better for her to stick near Gypsy than Indigo. It wasn't right to ask her to do so though, and Duchess wouldn't voice those thoughts to Indigo. She felt the pack and and castle were safe from everyone outside.

"You'll just have to be more careful next time." She teased him with a small smile, he did after all need to protect them once they moved out of The Hallows. But it seemed he would have help from here on out. "You still haven't taught me how to fight. Something to look forward to once you are healed up."

"Duchess"

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
05-31-2021, 06:50 PM
When Gypsy had confessed that she couldn’t return to the life she once lived Indigo had renewed his vow to her. He’d keep her safe, he’d never let her return to the life that she once lived. Duchess held him tighter and agreed with him, ”She wont.” He returned just as softly into Duch’s soft fur. Gypsy had a terrible past and Indigo wouldn’t let her suffer at the hands of her father ever again. Duchess assured him that he would be fully healed by the time they set out from the Hallows and he couldn’t doubt her. The wound was already miles better than when it first occurred. She was right about the castle, it kept them all well protected and sheltered from the dangers beyond. There weren’t many predators who tried to storm the castle.

He chuckled as she teased him, he would have to be more careful, every fight going forward. He had to think before he acted, he couldn’t afford to get hit like this again. He was down and out for far too long. He’d been shirking more than one duty with his wounds. ”I have lots to look forward to after I’m healed up.” Indigo told her suggestively. Nuzzling a little closer, holding her a little tighter. ”Not too much longer now. Not only because I’m almost healed, but I can’t hold myself back much longer.” A deep possessive growl rumbled in his throat as he daringly nibbled against Duch’s skin.

Duchess

Loner

Master Hunter (255)

Master Navigator (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

06-01-2021, 07:33 PM
Duchess knew the lives of each and every one of his outcasts were just as important as the other. Of course she understood his deep perhaps heroic nature when it came to saving Emersyn. And of course here she was, outside the door or down the steps. If Duchess was really honest with herself, she would prefer Emersyn to back off some. She was kind of acting like a life for a life but unfortunately Duchess wasn’t like Indigo. She wouldn’t have protected the life of a stranger at least single handedly. She was too much of a coward to. She was too much of a coward to protect herself. She felt differently towards Gypsy, maybe towards Segin too. But she felt the odds were far out of her favor. She would probably die trying to protect one of them. Of course there was no question towards Indigo.

She smiled as Indigo suggested with his tone, but giggled as his moved nibbles into her skin, tickling her. "I thought you didn’t want to think about that." Her gaze moved slowly down his chest and back to his own eyes as she fluttered her lashes, moving in for their familiar slow, gentle kisses. Her back legs hooked carefully around him, careful not to rearrange his bandages or accidentally rub against where he would hurt. Motions like these came natural for them, but it seemed they had always been natural. To her, it had felt like they just belonged to each other. Indigo treated her delicately, unlike her previous relationship. As her paws rubbed gently on his shoulders she rocked herself gently along his body, but still in no way to touch his sensitive parts or wounded area. She whined but as she pulled her kisses away from him, a smile came across her face, "You told me this wasn't very nice, either." She would use his word against him, at least joking for now. But she could at least hope, or know about how great it would feel to be together again after all this time.

"Duchess"